Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

The Art of Handling People / Искусство Общения

(1/34) > >>

asdfg:
«The mind is everything. What you think you become». Buddha

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 03 мая 2021, 01:03:49 ---     What People Will not Do
     These are some of the things that people generally will not do. They will not look beyond their own self interest. Their first thought is "where do I come in?" or "what will I gain?" New ideas are hard sledding because people will not accept changes willingly.
     It is considered that people are negative by nature. People will not differ from the crowd.
Doctor Paul P. Parker
--- Конец цитаты ---

Couldn't agree more. Some people are either selfish or afraid of changes, or both..

Ann:
     What People Will not Do
     These are some of the things that people generally will not do. They will not look beyond their own self interest. Their first thought is "where do I come in?" or "what will I gain?" New ideas are hard sledding because people will not accept changes willingly.
     It is considered that people are negative by nature. People will not differ from the crowd.
Doctor Paul P. Parker

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 17 апреля 2021, 15:18:05 ---    To Das. I believe this advice can be successfully used in the teacher's work.

--- Конец цитаты ---

They might hesitate for a while, but in the long run they will!

Ann:

--- Цитата: Ann от 09 апреля 2021, 00:58:27 ---    What People Will Do
     There are certain things that people generally will do. They will readily, easily and promptly do things that are repeatedly suggested to them. It is said that 70 percent of the people respond easily to suggestions. People will follow all habits. They will follow all slogans.
Doctor Paul P. Parker
--- Конец цитаты ---

To Das. I believe this advice can be successfully used in the teacher's work.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии