Автор Тема: how i spend my last holiday  (Прочитано 2226 раз)

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: how i spend my last holiday
« Ответ #4 : 17 сентября 2016, 20:52:39 »
     I spent my last holiday wonderfully. I hope  it isn't going to be the last one.

Yemi, could you possibly explain to us the difference between the last and the latest.

Оффлайн Nicksuperrocker

• Rock'n'Roll Forever
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 10 ноября 2015, 12:18:34 »
                                                            How my friend spent his last holidays.
 Today my essay is not going to be about myself, because I have  decided to change things a bit. I am presenting you my friend's recent vacation. I have recently inquired to his fall holidays and I believe that he has had a great time. Hope you enjoy reading this!
 Firsty, I must say that my mate is very lucky, for his mother's birthday just happened to be on the 31-st of October, and so he had a double feast. Many of his mother's friends were invited and stayed till the late evening to celebrate Hallowe'en with them. He had been preparing a lot for it by decorating the flat with a Jack-o-Flame pumpkin. He also had been shopping for his mom and bought a very delicious cake.
 Secondly, he was at a play called "Pola Negri" on the 1-st of November, and he says he enjoyed it. However, this was no ordinary play, but a musical, so the actors danced and sang a lot. In short, for all you youngsters out there, a musical is like a karaoke.
 Lastly, he went out with a lot with his friends and he once played paintball but he wasn't satisfied with it because he lost four times, being shot in his back. He didn't manage to win and this made him very upset.
                                    SO, THAT'S ESSENTIALLY IT! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Оффлайн Артемий

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 10 ноября 2015, 11:50:42 »
How my friend spend his last holiday.
Firstly he was celebrating Halloween. He decorated his home. He made halloween pumkins and put them everywhere. He hanged bats, and zombie heads. And lighted some candles. He with his family celebrating this really good! He taught neighbours' children how to play in "Trick or treat".
After Haloween he was starting read scholl literature. He read 'Dog's heart', Kuprin and started reading 'Master and Margorita'.
He was a lot of sleeping. And of course went for a walk.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
how i spend my last holiday
« Ответ #1 : 10 ноября 2015, 10:52:35 »
MY HOLIDAY

After the first quater at school I  had big holiday. I spend it very well  I travelled with my family by Russian cities. On the first day I got up at 11 o clock. It was very good day, because it was sunny. On Saturday I was walked with my friends to Gorky Park. On Sunday I was going to the cinema with my family to <<Spectra 007>>. Some days later I went to my dacha or country house. My county hose situated on Schelkovskoe highway (143 km ). I love my county houser, because it is situated in the forest and very far from the city. On the friday I went to homestead Muranovo. Its situated on Yaroslavscoe highway in the village. There are so beautiful. Beautiful gerden wide wield and magical landscapes.
  I think that most people like to leave their places on holidays. I helped my mother. I travelled to neighboring towns.I look forward to spend my holidays in Russia. Thats how I spend my autumn vacation