Автор Тема: Monologues  (Прочитано 21983 раз)

Оффлайн svetlanavasilievna12

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Monologues
« Ответ #10 : 01 марта 2016, 11:41:14 »
I’ve chosen picture number 2.
It was an amazing time in Canarian islands. In spite of  the absence of our free time during the holidays we managed to find lots of enjoyable parties. One of them took place there, on the beach situated at the outskirts of the city. I was standing on a high slope while taking this photo. I was able to enjoy such an overwhelming event, teemed with entertainment, active games and bar parties. I was really surprised while walking along the shore, because that place was full of people. Moreover thanks to the crowds we lost the part of our touristic group during the party. I don’t remember when this photo was taken, actually. But I am sure that this event took place two or three years ago. Nevertheless  I had had one of the most beautiful holidays in my life. I took this photo as it was one of the most outstanding event, brimmed with such a great quantity of weird people. I decided to show this picture to you because I want you to understand the necessity of such a breathtaking feelings and feel the summer atmosphere i could experience during my summer holidays.
Thank you.

Оффлайн Babkova_ira

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #9 : 01 марта 2016, 11:39:18 »
         I've chosen photo number 2. Family takes an important part in my life. We like spending our holidays abroad. We like warm countries that's why we'd decided to go to Spain. I took the picture when we had just come to the hotel, it was our view from the window. In the photo we can see a lot of people relaxing on the beach. They are swimming and spending time with their families and friends. I took this photo because I was amazed by the view.  I thought that it would be great to save the memory of it. I showed this picture to my friend because I wanted to tell him about my holidays. I hope to return to this place once upon.

Оффлайн Ivan Pirtskhalava

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #8 : 01 марта 2016, 11:38:28 »
I have chosen photo number 2.I am a very sociable person and I have a lot of friends . I like when they invite me somewhere specially to some parties .I took this photo a year ago . On that day one of closest friends invited to have a walk with her on the beach. She passed all of her exams and she was having her holidays. So she wanted somehow to celebrate it. We had a really nice time together .In the photo you can see this beautiful beach and many people who are enjoying themselves down there .I was standing on high slope with my friend while taking this photo .You can see this beautiful sea in the photo .To tell you the truth ,it was quite  beautiful ,clean and bright .I think that this day was one of the best in my life because the weather was so sunny and the atmosphere was great .I took this photo because I wanted this unforgettable day to remain in my memory and in the memory of all the members of my  family .And I decided to show this picture to you because  I like to share my warmest felling and memories with my friends.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #7 : 01 марта 2016, 11:36:41 »
I chose the photo N3. I took this photo 10 years ago when i was in the country. There are my brothers in the photo. They are building a granny with snow. I took this photo because i like our country house. I decided to show it to you because i'd like you to watch at our house.

Оффлайн Червячек

• Ветеран
  • Гомункул
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : 01 марта 2016, 11:35:47 »
Photo number 3.
I took this photo when I was in Sweden with my family.  In this photo you can see a giant snowman. It was made by the locals and they seemed to be very proud of that. They spent 2 weeks to on making the masterpiece. We were spending our 2 weeks holiday in that village. I took this photo because I was really surprised by this giant snowmen.  I showed the picture to my friend because he had never seen anything like it before. I hope to return to that place next year.

Оффлайн ArtemRezanov

• Ветеран
  • Артём
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 01 марта 2016, 11:35:07 »
Short description of photo
     I’ve chosen photo number 3 because I like the best moments of my last holidays in the Ded Moroz’s land.
    I took that photo a few months ago.
   Here are in the photo we can see family whose are making photo in front of the big snowman.
  I decided to take the photo because I like making photos everywhere and all the time.
 I decided to show it to you my dear friend because I want you to see very big snowman.

Оффлайн пирожок с малинкой🍓

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 01 марта 2016, 11:34:35 »
I’ve chosen photo number 2.I took photo this summer when I was in Spain. There are many people on the photo. There is beautiful beach and the sea also. People have holidays and relax on the photo. I took this photo just to save some memories about this trip. I decided to show you this picture because I wanted to tell you about my holidays. I hope that I will return to this place again.
 :applodisment:

Оффлайн Nicksuperrocker

• Rock'n'Roll Forever
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 01 марта 2016, 11:34:03 »
I've chosen a photo number 3 because it was a really memorable holiday. Two years ago we visited the northern part of Sweden to attempt to create the world's biggest snowman. This originally was my idea, but then I shared it with my parents and they agreed to help. On picture you may see a Swedish family which offered cooperationand together we have done tremendous work and the results were amazing. They are standing next to our creation. I keep the photo in my album because I do not wish my life to slip away and to be forgotten. I've shown this picture to my friend because I always share this kind of information with people whom I have close relationship with.

Оффлайн Мякиш

• Пью только по выходным, тусуюсь на вокзалах.
  • Ветеран
  • Умеющий играть на нервах
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 01 марта 2016, 11:33:05 »
                                                               PHOTO DESCRIPTION.
I chose the first photo. I took it in Alpes. There are my friends on this photo. They are coming to reach the top of the mountain.
I took this photo because i thought that it will be very beatiful, by the way this photo have an amazing locatin, isn't it? Because it is my favourite picture.

Оффлайн Nicksuperrocker

• Rock'n'Roll Forever
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Monologues
« Ответ #1 : 01 марта 2016, 11:15:42 »
Do english monologues here.