Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

Foreign press

<< < (2/17) > >>

asdfg:

--- Цитата: DAS от 25 июля 2019, 12:16:18 ---Poor Gizmo!

--- Конец цитаты ---
...and bloodthirsty, illogical seagulls(!

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 22 июля 2019, 23:44:56 ---
A very, very sad story!
--- Конец цитаты ---

Poor Gizmo!

Ann:

--- Цитата: asdfg от 22 июля 2019, 15:48:24 ---A devastated dog owner has issued a plea to find her miniature chihuahua after a seagull snatched the pet from her garden.
link
 Four-year-old Gizmo was playing behind Becca Hill's house when the bird swooped.
The brown and white dog – whose breed only grows to around nine inches high – has not been seen since he was snatched by the gull on Sunday afternoon in Paignton, Devon.
Today the mother-of-one told those trying to find him: 'My baby is still missing. Doesn't feel right not waking up to him licking my face.'

Miss Hill has also been targeted by cruel trolls who have kept her missing dog hotline engaged with hoax calls. 

--- Конец цитаты ---

A very, very sad story!

asdfg:
A devastated dog owner has issued a plea to find her miniature chihuahua after a seagull snatched the pet from her garden.

link

Four-year-old Gizmo was playing behind Becca Hill's house when the bird swooped.

The brown and white dog – whose breed only grows to around nine inches high – has not been seen since he was snatched by the gull on Sunday afternoon in Paignton, Devon.

Today the mother-of-one told those trying to find him: 'My baby is still missing. Doesn't feel right not waking up to him licking my face.'

Miss Hill has also been targeted by cruel trolls who have kept her missing dog hotline engaged with hoax calls. 

asdfg:

--- Цитата: Ann от 03 июля 2019, 00:05:25 ---     Some of our teachers are sure to take this joke seriously.

--- Конец цитаты ---

The best advice for those who are very... :-X
Never lose your sense of humor!!!

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии