Автор Тема: Russian State Examination ( OGE )  (Прочитано 13045 раз)

Оффлайн Nasya

• Новичок
  • Нет
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Russian State Examination ( OGE )
« Ответ #71 : 30 января 2019, 14:06:20 »
Moscow,Russia
Dear Rod,
Thank you so much for your last latter.I was very glad to hear from you.Sorry, I haven't  written you for a long time, but I was busy at my business.Now, I'll answer your questions.
I usually spend my holiday at home or walk in the Moscow.The best seson for travelling in Russia is Summer,it's obvious.I recomend you visit Moscow,because there is many interesting places: Red Square,Tverskaya and Arbatskaya street, etc.
Sorry,but I haven't got much time.I need hurry to my business.
Best whishes,
Nasya

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #70 : 30 января 2019, 14:05:23 »
                                                                                                                                                              Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                                   29.01.19

Dear Rod,
     Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time but I was busy at school.
   Now I'm ready to answer your questions.
   I usually spend my holidays at home with my family. In my oponion, the best season for travelling in Russia is summer, because weather in summer is the best. I would recoment to go and see some parks, they really wonderful.
     Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her with the homework.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Elya
💞🎧

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #69 : 30 января 2019, 13:48:25 »
#33 Variant 4

Moscow
Russia

Dear Rod,
Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately. It has been a chaotic month.

Now regarding your questions.

I usually spend my holidays away from home. I sometimes travel to another country, and other times I just go with my family to a far away city. The best season for travelling in Russian is in the winter and summer. The reason why I think that one of the best seasons for travelling to Russia is in the winter because it is a sight to be overwhelmed with. It is a sight that has to be seen to be believed. And in the Summer, it is the best time fpor walking outside and having fun. You can swim in the Summer, run around, and eat icecream. I would recommend tourists see the Red Square, with the Lenin Masouleom, Teatralnya Square, and the street "Tverskaya", Moscow's main thoroughfare. Sorry I have to go and do housework. Write back soon!

Sincerely,
Nader

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #68 : 30 января 2019, 13:22:22 »

Moscow, Russia

Dear Rod,
     Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time but I was busy at school.
     I’m glad that your friend was impressed by Kremlin. Holidays in Russia is a great idea. And I think  that the best season is summer, because in summer Russia are the most beautiful. The main tourist centers are Moscow and St. Petersburg and I guess you should visit them  to be impressed by Kremlin too and to visit the famous Hermitage. I also like to spend my holidays travelling. Last winter hollidays I was in Paris with my mom.
     Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her with the homework.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Misha

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #67 : 26 декабря 2018, 14:08:21 »
FIPI P.10 Ex. 1-3

1)
1. fasionable
2. original
3. fanastic
4. English
5. preformance
6. careful

2)
1. different
2. crowded
3. lovely
4. preformance
5. unusual
6. exciting

3)
1. International
2. exactly
3. protection
4. impossible
5. wonderful
6. ecological

4)
1. rarely
2. funniest
3.exciting
4. wonderful
5. driver
6. disagree

5)
1. scientist
2. different
3. exciting
4. explanation
5. healthy
6. probably

6)
1. noisy
2. peaceful
3. unforgettable
4. impressive
5. combination
6. national

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #66 : 26 декабря 2018, 14:06:49 »
1)FASHIONABLE
2)ORIGINAL
3)FANTASIC
4)ENGLISH
5)PERFORMENS
6)СAREFUL

1)DIFFERENT
2)CROWDED
3)LOVELY
4)PERFORMENS
5)UNUSALL -
6)EXITING

1)INTERNATIONAL -
2)EXACTLY
3)PROTECTION
4)IMPROSSIBLE
5)WONDERFUL
6)ECOLOGICAL

1)RARELY
2)THEFUNNIEST
3)EXCITING
4)WONDERFUL
5)DRIVER
6)DICAGREE

1)SCIENTIST
2)DIFFERENT
3)EXCITING
4)EXPLANATION
5)HEALTHY
6)PROBABLY

1)NOISY
2)PEACEFUL
3)UNFORGETTABLE
4)IMPRESSIVE
5)COMBINATION
6)NATIONAL

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #65 : 26 декабря 2018, 13:37:08 »
  Dear Santa Claus,

Thank you for your last New Year's presents. I enjoyed them greatly. I wish you an early Happy New Year.

Now that New Year is approching quickly, the ever so looming question of what to get is hanging over us. I know you have given us 3 wishes, and I will use them to their full potential. Also, how are you doing? How are the reindeer? Are you getting tired or do you still have the magical energy to fly arouynd the world each year?

I would love to get a laptop. Just a normal laptop on which I can do creative stuff, for example 3d modelling and animating. I know this is an expensive gift but it would open the doors to unlock my imagination. For my second wish, I want money. Quite a bit. Not for my own needs, but to give it to the world what it has given me. And for my final wish, I want a new phone. Thank you for listening.

Sincerely,
Nader

Оффлайн Nasya

• Новичок
  • Нет
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #64 : 26 декабря 2018, 13:27:36 »
Dear Santa,
Let me tell you about myself.I'm Nasya.I'm from Moscow.I'm artist and loner.So,I guess thats all.And one more: I was a good child in this year,it's true.
I want a new latop,because my is weak.I can't play my favorite video games normaly.
Secondly,I want a pepper spray.Because I'm scary,that any moment someone can attack me.
And finaly, I want pro markers.My markers is over and  I so sad.
Sorry. but thats all.I must go to the business.I wish you good luck in the new year.

Best wishes,
Nasya

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #63 : 26 декабря 2018, 13:24:40 »
                                                                                                                                 Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                  26.12.2018
Dear Santa,

Let me introduce myself. I am Andrey and I am 15 years old. My family is big. We are three: my mother, my father,borther and me. I live in Moscow and study in the 9th class. . I help my parents and brother to take care of them. Our family is very friendly.

New Year is coming and I’ve decided to write a letter to you. How are you? How did you spent last holidays? I hope everything is ok with you. As for me, at school I was getting good and excellent marks the whole year. Best of all I like English, Nature Studies and Literature. It is so interesting to learn new things about our planet. Besides, I help my mother about the house, do some shopping and walk in the Moscow street. So, as you see, I am quite a good child.

I’d like to ask you to present me new gamer notebook,new mercedes-maybach pullman and hydrogen bomb.I`ll presant my father mercedes-maybach pullman,I will throw off the hydrogen bomb to my haters and I`ll take the notebook.
Best wishes,
  Andrey

Оффлайн Kaban

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #62 : 26 декабря 2018, 13:22:21 »
Dear Santa Claus,

Let me introduce myself. I am Andrey. I am 15. My family is small. We are three: my mother and me. I live in Moscow and study in the Modern Adykation Sholl 9th form. We have a pet, this is a dog. We hawe a good family.

New Year is coming and I’ve decided to write a letter to you. I hope everything is ok with you. As for me, at school I was getting good and good marks the whole year. Best of all I like English, History and Literature. I’d like to ask you to present me a neve game PC, PS4 pro and withvery glad to get a  Firary. I’m looking forward to the holiday night.. And I hope my desires will come to life. Wish you to be healthy and wealthy enough to fulfill the children’s dreams all over the world.

Sincerely yours,
Andrey

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #61 : 26 декабря 2018, 13:21:32 »

Moscow
                                                                                                                                                                     Russia
                                                                                                                                                                 26.12.2018

Dear Santa, I have three wishes.  I want to have alot of video games for my ps4. I want to have a BMX, it's a bike for triks. And I'm realy want to have a cat. Thats all.
Thank you, goodbye! Have a nice x-mas.
💞🎧

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #60 : 26 декабря 2018, 13:05:50 »
     Dear Ded Moroz,

Let me introduce myself. I am Misha. I am 15 years old. My family is small. We are 2: my mother and me. I live in Moscow and study in the 9th class in the Mdern Education School. We have a pet, it is cat. I help my parents to take care of them. Our family is very friendly.
     New Year is coming and I’ve decided to write a letter to you. How are you? I hope everything is ok with you. As for me, at school I was getting so-so marks the whole year. Best of all I like English, Nature Studies and PE. It is so interesting to learn new things about our planet. Besides, I help my mother about the house, do some shopping and walk with our cat. So, as you see, I am a good child.
     I’d like to ask you to present me with a new computer, very much rolltons and a broken right arm. I will be very glad to get an mp3-player or some other interesting gadget. I’m looking forward to the holiday night. It is the time of happiness and fightings with the sister for a remote control of tv. And I hope my desires will come to life.
     Sorry, I have to go as I promised to help my brother with his homework.

Best wishes,

Misha.

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #59 : 21 декабря 2018, 15:37:33 »
848781                                     F7CEC5
1)bought                                   1)walked
2)him                                        2)younger                           
3)the fastest                              3)our
4)children                                  4)did not like
5)was invented                           5)she was reading
6)did not send                            6)could not
7)was                                        7)me
8)were                                       8)knew
9)will create                               9)women

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #58 : 12 декабря 2018, 14:09:43 »
                                                                      Letter
    Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                            12.12.18
Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.
  Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.People collect things because they like it.I colect PS consoles.In my contry people likes drawing.
 Sorry, I have to go as I promised to help my brother with his homework.
 Write back soon.
  Best wishes,
     Andrey

Оффлайн Nasya

• Новичок
  • Нет
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #57 : 12 декабря 2018, 14:09:18 »
Moscow,Russia
Dear John,
Thank you for the lust latter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven’t  written you for a long time, but I was very busy doing my prolect…………………………..To be continued