Автор Тема: Материалы для сборника  (Прочитано 86726 раз)

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Материалы для сборника
« Ответ #367 : 29 июля 2016, 13:03:49 »
Компановка без названия эпизодов
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #366 : 29 июля 2016, 12:57:23 »
Club 4 (Sophia) edited

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #365 : 29 июля 2016, 10:59:19 »
  «Somethin’ Stupid» — песня, написанная американским музыкантом Карсоном Парксом).

Впервые была записана в 1966 году дуэтом Carson and Gaile, состоявшим из самого Карлоса Паркса и его жены Гейл Фут.

Самая же известная же версия этой песни была издана в следующем, 1967 году американским певцом Фрэнком Синатрой и его дочерью Нэнси Синатры. Их запись поднялась на 1 место в США в чарте Billboard Hot 100.

Somethin' Stupid

I know I stand in line,
until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance,
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

And afterwards we drop
into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoi lit all,
by saying something stupid
Like: "I love you"

I can see it in your eyes,
that you despise the same old lies
You heard the night before
And though it's just a line to you,
for me it's true
It never seemed so right before

I practice every day to find
some clever lines to say
To make the meaning come through
But then I think I'll wait
until the evening gets late
And I'm alone with you

The time is right
your perfume fills my head,
the stars get red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all,
by saying something stupid
Like: "I love you"

"Something Stupid" is a song written by C. Carson Parks. The song is best known for the 1967 version by Frank Sinatra and his daughter Nancy Sinatra, which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. Sinatra's music has been considered timeless by many. He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkQtbxA0N4g

not approved
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #364 : 29 июля 2016, 05:09:18 »
ГЛАВА 12. КЛУБ 12. Александр 2.

ОСТАЛОСЬ ТОЛЬКО СЛОВА ПЕСНИ ВОТКНУТЬ И STORY.

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #363 : 29 июля 2016, 05:07:52 »
ГЛАВА 11. КЛУБ 11. Николай 1.

ОСТАЛОСЬ ТОЛЬКО СЛОВА ПЕСНИ ВОТКНУТЬ И STORY.

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #362 : 28 июля 2016, 21:20:51 »
ГЛАВА 6 / КЛУБ 6 / ЕКАТЕРИНА 1

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #361 : 28 июля 2016, 16:43:55 »
клуб 5  обсудить!

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #359 : 27 июля 2016, 11:36:03 »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSwlt1lX9w" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSwlt1lX9w</a>

Can't Help Falling In Love
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too

Elvis Aaron Presley was an American singer, musician, and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as "the King of Rock and Roll", or simply, "the King".

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #358 : 27 июля 2016, 11:09:51 »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0</a>

Story
John Lennon, guitar, vocals
Paul McCartney, bass, vocals
George Harrison, guitar, vocals
Ringo Star, drums, vocals

All four born in Liverpool – Lennon - October 9, 1940; McCartney – June 18,1942; Harrison – February 25, 1943; Star – July 7, 1940.
Under the guidance of producer George Martine – he played an important part in their career until almost the very end – the first single, LOVE ME DO, was a minor hit towards the end of the year; but it was not until 1963 and PLEASE PLEASE ME, which topped the U.K. charts, that the ball started rolling for what the national press was to dub “Beatlemania”.
Two more hits – FROM ME TO YOU, SHE LOVES YOU – followed, as well as their debut album PLEASE PLEASE ME, but it was not until their fifth single, I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND, was promoted by CAPITAL records in the U.S. that the group achieved recognition there in 1964.
By mid-64 the band was touring almost continuously in the U.K., Europe, the U.S., and Australia and after the sixth hit, CAN’T BUY ME LOVE, made their first feature film, A HARD DAY’S NIGHT, directed by Dick Lester from a script by Alun Owen.
Other hits, song and films, followed. Among them such songs as HELP, TICKET TO RIDE, ALL MY LOVING and many, many more.
The Beatles were the first rock band to bridge the generation gap – they did appeal to everyone from eight to 80.
Adapted and abridges from

When I was asked to be one of the compeers on the B.B.C. Jazz’n’ Pop Festival at the Albert Hall. I was pleased to see “the Beatles” were on the bill.
What I hadn’t been prepared for was their reception. It was my duty to announce them, and the moment I went on the stage I was met by a solid wall of screams. In the end I just gestured towards the performers, mouthed “The Beatles” and walked off. The scream lasted right through their act. Beatlemania had arrived.
After the concert the fans gathered outside the stage-door yelling for George Harrison. “We want George!” they shrieked. This was already an indication of something unique about the “Beatles”; the way that at one time or another all of them in turn have seemed to be singled out for popular favour. “Theirs” is the only group of which this has been true. Not only have they all their own devotees, but the emphasis has frequently shifted from one to another, and each of them has a separate function.
Throughout the rest of 1966 Beatlemania grew and grew. The papers fed it and it fed the papers. What’s more, the advent of “pop art” and its theoretical justifications had broken down a great deal of prejudice. “The Beatles” were analyzed at every level, and the reactions were usually favourable.
They have been loved, and have deliberately courted rejection. They embraced philanthropy but abruptly dropped it in favour of ruthless business manoeuvering. They were inseparable, but are now most often apart. Yet none of this would matter except in so far as it had helped them preserve and develop their talent. They have succeeded in producing a body of work which has illuminated a whole landscape and enlarged the horizons of a whole generation. The comparisons with Mozart and Schubert seem to me irrelevant; the Beatles’ aim is different; “art” is a concept which, as Beatles, they reject. They remain pop artists, but there is nothing to say that pop may not, in retrospect, turn out to have been art after all.

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #357 : 27 июля 2016, 10:57:33 »
Barbara Joan "Barbra" Streisand is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and filmmaker. She has become an icon in multiple fields of entertainment. She has been recognized with two Academy Awards,ten Grammy Awards including the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and the Grammy Legend Award, five Emmy Awards including one Daytime Emmy.She is among a small group of entertainers who have been honored with an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony Award, and is one of only two artists who have also won a Peabody.
Streisand is one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

"Hello, Dolly!" is the title song of the popular 1964 musical of the same name. Louis Armstrong's version was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001.The music and lyrics were written by Jerry Herman.

History
"Hello, Dolly!" was first sung by Carol Channing, who starred as Dolly Gallagher Levi in the original 1964 Broadway cast. In December 1963, at the behest of his manager, Louis Armstrong made a demonstration recording of "Hello, Dolly!" for the song's publisher to use to promote the show. Hello, Dolly! opened on January 16, 1964 at the St. James Theatre in New York City, and it quickly became a major success.

The same month, Kapp Records released Armstrong's publishing demo as a commercial single. His version reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, ending The Beatles' streak of three number-one hits in a row over 14 consecutive weeks (in addition to holding the second and third chart positions) and becoming the most successful single of Armstrong's career, followed by a gold-selling album of the same name. The song also made Armstrong the oldest artist ever to reach #1 on the Hot 100 since its introduction in 1958.

"Hello, Dolly!" won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in 1965, and Armstrong received a Grammy for Best Vocal Performance, Male. Louis Armstrong also performed the song (together with Barbra Streisand) in the popular 1969 film Hello, Dolly!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7N2wssse14" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7N2wssse14</a>

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #356 : 27 июля 2016, 10:38:47 »
Ролевая игра. Поем и учимся (Studying through Singing)   

Putting on the Ritz is a popular song written by Irving Berlin. He wrote it in May 1927 and first published it in December 2 1929. The title derives from the slang expression Putting on the Ritz, meaning to dress very fashionably and pretend you are very important. The expression was inspired by the opulent Ritz Hotel. The rhythmic pattern of the song is unusual.
According to Alec Wilder, in his study of American popular song, the rhythmic pattern in Putting on the Ritz is “the most complex and provocative I have ever come upon”.
Since its beginning the tune has enjoyed a great number of revivals.
The song had been performed by Clark Gable and Fred Astaire before Dutch singer Taco released a synthesized pop version of Putting on the Ritz as a single from his album After Flight. Aided by a hugely popular MTV music video (of which there were two versions) this version includes a tap dance solo in the middle to honor the late Fred Astaire.
The single was a global hit and topped the charts in Sweden and New Zealand. It was a hit in Norway, Austria, Canada and the States.
In addition to the Taco versions there has been a great number of revivals of the song.
In fact there has been hundreds of them.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66km3m_UE_k" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66km3m_UE_k</a>
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #355 : 26 июля 2016, 13:52:33 »
 Глава 3 Клуб 3 не до конца!

возникли вопросы
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля