Автор Тема: To those who want to speak proper English  (Прочитано 81611 раз)

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: To those who want to speak proper English
« Ответ #236 : 26 августа 2018, 20:37:09 »
What are your plans for the coming week as far as our school is concerned?

I'll be available on Wednesday. But I could get in touch with you tomorrow to discuss everything (if it is convenient).

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #235 : 26 августа 2018, 13:56:58 »
Ann, understood.

What are your plans for the coming week as far as our school is concerned?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #234 : 24 августа 2018, 08:26:07 »
     I'm happy you do. Besides categorising, Yemy and Alexander Yurievich are improving the recording itself so that you, English teachers, could use the audio exercises as a home work which is absolutely necessary. The grammar and vocabulary drill is automatic and meant to be worked on by the students themselves.

Ann, understood.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #233 : 24 августа 2018, 00:08:52 »
I really like the idea with categorising the exercises. Now the usage of forum will be much more convenient for students and for teachers alike.

I'm happy you do. Besides categorising, Yemy and Alexander Yurievich are improving the recording itself so that you, English teachers, could use the audio exercises as a home work which is absolutely necessary. The grammar and vocabulary drill is automatic and meant to be worked on by the students themselves. 

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #232 : 20 августа 2018, 09:44:53 »
     I suggest you enter "Домашние задания", "Английский язык", "Аудиоматериалы".

I really like the idea with categorising the exercises. Now the usage of forum will be much more convenient for students and for teachers alike.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #231 : 18 августа 2018, 23:18:47 »
     I suggest you enter "Домашние задания", "Английский язык", "Аудиоматериалы".

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #230 : 17 августа 2018, 11:13:40 »
     About the flash. We are working now on changing the situation and I hope that we'll do the drill work through the forum or site.

Ann, as you say.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #229 : 17 августа 2018, 00:36:40 »
     About the flash. We are working now on changing the situation and I hope that we'll do the drill work through the forum or site.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #228 : 21 мая 2018, 07:45:50 »
     To DAS. About the textbook for the future Engllsh clubs. What is your decision?

To Ann. Let us discuss the matter in a private conversation this week.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #227 : 20 мая 2018, 14:53:28 »
     To DAS. About the textbook for the future Engllsh clubs. What is your decision?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #226 : 17 мая 2018, 16:53:33 »
     And do they do the flash work at home? To be more exact, DID they?

Oh, yes! They did! However, there are exclusions everywhere.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #225 : 17 мая 2018, 00:28:29 »
All the flaws were eliminated after the flash drives had been distributed among the students. Reading skills during warming-up and other activities have significantly improved and it is much easier to identify those, who skip working on "flash" from time to time. Furthermore, flash is of a great help for those who have problems with their homework.

And do they do the flash work at home? To be more exact, DID they?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #224 : 08 мая 2018, 21:26:53 »
     There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week. What is the situation now, DAS?
     How about the homework and the flash?

All the flaws were eliminated after the flash drives had been distributed among the students. Reading skills during warming-up and other activities have significantly improved and it is much easier to identify those, who skip working on "flash" from time to time. Furthermore, flash is of a great help for those who have problems with their homework.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #223 : 08 мая 2018, 00:49:57 »
Ann, Currently, we are working on Unit 7 (In the Hotel) in the "Beginners' Course" and on Unit 4 (Meals) in the "Main Course".

At the lessons we use the flash for:  1) reading texts during the warming-up activities
                                                     2) drilling grammar exercises in headphones
                                                     3) listening to the texts in the "Additional Material" for reproducing the gist and giving the details

Moreover, all of the students were registered on the forum, so they are free to listen to the audiomaterials in the corresponding branch. There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week.

There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week. What is the situation now, DAS?
     How about the homework and the flash?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #222 : 21 апреля 2018, 11:35:38 »
Ann, Currently, we are working on Unit 7 (In the Hotel) in the "Beginners' Course" and on Unit 4 (Meals) in the "Main Course".

At the lessons we use the flash for:  1) reading texts during the warming-up activities
                                                     2) drilling grammar exercises in headphones
                                                     3) listening to the texts in the "Additional Material" for reproducing the gist and giving the details

Moreover, all of the students were registered on the forum, so they are free to listen to the audiomaterials in the corresponding branch. There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week.