Автор Тема: Рассказы внучки (английский для начинающих)  (Прочитано 90236 раз)

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
     Внук моего приятеля, кстати, самый юный посетитель нашего Английского клуба (English club),  пишет рассказики на английском. Дед, носитель языка, их проверяет. Вот эти рассказы.

1. I don't Care Much for Holidays

I don't care much for holidays because I think  you can do your work and relax at one and the same time,  combining business with pleasure easily.
     A holiday for me is a change of scene and occupation. Something which is different from my normal life.
     What is a normal life for most  people? I think it's a combination of active work, rest and different kinds of relaxation.  If you want to have a rest, you sit quietly in an arm-chair or better put yourself on a bed horizontally, close your eyes and remain in this position  for a quarter or half an hour. If you want to relax, get yourself a book to your liking or enjoy a TV show. You can also go to the cinema, theartre, fitness club or to an art gallery. You come back home relaxed and refreshed.
     If you can manage to have a relaxing time in between your working hours you'll stop caring much for a long holiday.