Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

Re: Shirt texts for reading

(1/1)

info:
Андрей, добрый день! Свяжитесь с В.И. по телефону 8-915-145-14-83.

Andrei1:
The Lion and the Mouse.
A lion is sleeping in his den. A mouse is running near the den. She runs into the lion’s den, jumps on his head and sits on his nose. The lion is angry. He takes the mouse in his strong paw.
“What are you doing, silly mouse?”, roars the lion. “I am going to kill you”.
The mouse is crying. “Please, don't kill me. Who knows, perhaps one day I can help you”.
The lion laughs when he hears it. He thinks it's a joke. How is a little mouse going to help the King of Beasts? But he lets the mouse go and it runs out of the den.
Some days later the mouse is running in the forest. She is looking for food. Suddenly she sees the lion in a big net. The net is a trap. “Lie still”, says the mouse to the lion. The mouse begins to chew the net. She is chewing and chewing and chewing. She is making big holes in it. First the lion’s paws are free, then his head and the lion jumps out. He is free.
“There”, says the mouse. “You see how a little mouse can help a lion”.

Luisa:
                                                               My family
I have a big, big family, but I live just with my mother, my father, and my brother. I have a dog. His name is Maphin.  I have two stepsisters from my father. I have granny from mother, and two grannies from my father and two granddads from my father two. I have very many relаtives from my father and mother. My mother her name is Monika. She is 42 years old. My father his name Is Mikhail. He is 53 years old. My brother his name Nil  and he is  19 years old. My first sister her name is Alena. She is 30 years old and she has husband and child. My second sister her name is Nastya and she is 21 years old and she lives in Lyuksenburg.                                                                                                       

THE END

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии