Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

English Only Zone

<< < (2/30) > >>

asdfg:
Crime and Punishment

asdfg:
Teacher: -This is the fifth time I have punished you this week. What have you to say?
Pupil: -I’m glad it’s Friday, sir. :P

asdfg:
     A head teacher is making his rounds of the school when he hears a terrible commotion coming from one of the classrooms. He rushes in and spots one boy, taller than the others, who seems to be making the most noise.
     He seizes the lad, drags him to the hall, and tells him to wait there until he is excused. Returning to the classroom, the head teacher restores order and lectures the class for half an hour about the importance of good behaviour.
     'Now,' he says, 'are there any questions?'
One girl stands up timidly. 'Please sir,' she asks, 'may we have our teacher back?'

asdfg:
Work done during the holidays
1. Beginners' Course

a) part 1 Corrected and the correction has been intoduced into the computer
b) part 1 Audio recordings completed

2. All Time Literature part 1

a) O' Henry - corrected
b) J. London - corrected
c) M. Mitchel - corrected

* on the forum (post 501) click

3. Eternal Topics

a) Printed version - corrected
b) Recording (done)

4. Main Course

b) The audio recordings of the following units have been successfully spaced out: UNITS 2,3, 6, 8, 9 and 11
Thus, the audio materials for the second quarter 2018/2019 are ready in full effect.

Copyright Yemi

asdfg:

--- Цитата: Ann от 28 октября 2018, 19:08:46 ---     ASDFG!
     Will you pay attention to post  № 240 in the branch "To those who want to speak proper English".  I'd like you to be in the know about what we are doing with "proper English" in the school, in case you participate.

--- Конец цитаты ---
Deal!

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии