Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 775035 раз)

Оффлайн Luisa

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1437 : 20 декабря 2016, 12:20:36 »
                                                                                         P.7 ex XI
1. When I was young ,I used to make incorrigible mistakes.
2. It doesn`t seem like genuine gold. I don`t understand, why I have to pay so much for it.
3. " Does this dress really suit me?'' - " Yes. You look very good in it''
4. " What  hot weather it is today!"-"Horrible! I remember that ten years ago it was colder.”
5. Which of these books is worth reading?
6. Am I supposed to do this work? If so, I need your help. I can`t afford to lose.
7. “I`m not very particular about what I eat! I eat everything”-“Neither am I. But this pie of yours is too much.”
8. I think, that a real man should not  be sad, when he loses , moreover, if he has chosen to be a military man.   

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1436 : 20 декабря 2016, 12:20:15 »
p.7 Ex.11

1.When I was young I used to make incorrigble mistakes.
2.It doesn`t seem to meto be genuine gold.I don`t understand why I have to pay much for it.
3." Does this dress really suit me?"-"Yes, you`re so smart in it. "
4."What hot weather it is today! "-"Horrible!I remember this time was much colder ten years ago  "
5.Which of these books is woryh reading?
6.Am I supposed to to do this work?
If so,I need your help. I can`t afford to  lose.
7."I`m not very particular about what I eat"-"Neither am I.But this pie of yours ! I`m sorry.. is too much..!"
8.I think  a real man shouldn`t be  sad , to get losing ,more over he have chosen ...
 :tarakan: :tarakan: :tarakan: :tarakan:

Оффлайн Divan Ivan

• АйКью 2000
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1435 : 20 декабря 2016, 11:37:39 »
Who was Mikhail Romanov?
Who was the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645?
When Mikhail Romanov was the tsar of Russia?
Who was elected the tsar by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613?
Was Mikhail Romanov the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645?
Was he elected the tsar by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613?
Who learned he had to become the tsar and burst into tears?
Did he burst into tears?
He was finally persuaded to do what?
By who he was persuaded to accept the throne?
Did she blessed the young man?
Die Welt gehört demjenigen, der sich darüber freut

могучий свин

• Гость
« Ответ #1434 : 20 декабря 2016, 11:32:20 »
Mikhail Romanov  the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645. He was elected the tsar of Russsia by Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613. When young Mikhail learned he had to become the tsar he burst into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother, so she blessed the young man.
he was a gentle monarch.diplomatic and trade relaions with other countries improved. Mikhails politics made Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of the time.
 [joyful_ghost]

Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov was the second Russian tsar of the house of Romanov. His tutor was a boyar named Boris Morozov. At the age of five Aleksey learnt to read, and at the age of seven he knew how to write.
     Aleksey received some formal education. He was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs. Aleksey Mikhailovich read various books, including medical books. He even tried to write verses. He liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter.  nizhoj

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1433 : 20 декабря 2016, 11:22:57 »
     Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov was the second Russian tsar of the house of Romanov. His tutor was a boyar named Boris Morozov. At the age of five Aleksey learnt to read, and at the age of seven he knew how to write.
     Aleksey received some formal education. He was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs. Aleksey Mikhailovich read various books, including medical books. He even tried to write verses. He liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter. 
 tanec

Оффлайн Divan Ivan

• АйКью 2000
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1432 : 20 декабря 2016, 11:20:32 »
TEXT II

Aleksey received some formal education. He was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs. Aleksey Mikhailovich read various books, including medical books. He even tried to write verses. He liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter. 

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1431 : 20 декабря 2016, 11:14:31 »
Mikhail Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645. He was elected the tsar of Russsia by Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613. When young Mikhail learned he had to become the tsar, he burst into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother, so she blessed the young man.
       He was a gentle monarch. Diplomatic and trade relaions with other countries improved. Mikhail's politics made Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of the time :good:

Оффлайн Divan Ivan

• АйКью 2000
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1430 : 20 декабря 2016, 11:12:47 »
TEXT I
       Mikhail Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645. He was elected the tsar of Russsia by Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613. When young Mikhail learned he had to become the tsar, he burst into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother, so she blessed the young man.

He was a gentle monarch. Diplomatic and trade relaions with other countries improved. Mikhail's politics made Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of the time

Оффлайн arw

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1429 : 20 декабря 2016, 10:42:41 »
1)When I was young, I used to make incorrigible mistake. 2) It doesn't look like genuine gold, so why I supposed to pay so much?! 3) Is it true, that this beautiful dress suits me? Yes, you look gentle in it. 4) Such a hot weather! Terrible! I can remember, that 10 years ago at this time were more cooler, then today. 5)Which of this book is worth reading? 6)It supposed me to do this work. If it is like you are talking, I need your help. I can supposed to be a loser. 7)about what I eat. I'm too. But this is your home made cake. Sorry, but it's impossible. I think a real man should supposed to make right mood, when he lost, furthermore, the man, who is military man

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1428 : 20 декабря 2016, 10:32:32 »
Exercise X.

1.Are you in the mood to talk with this man?
2.And Why don’t we invite your friends to our performance? I think it would be very nice to see  a few familiar facesin the audience. The idea seems to me to be good...
3.When I come to the theatre,where my friend works, I always go to the backstage and watch the stagehands setting thr decoration, the actors  preparing to go on the stage.
4. Would you like to watch a documentary film on the first channel? No, Im not in the mood.Today  I would like to watch something interesting in the evening. May be,  some kind of cartoon.
5.The audience was full. From the pit to the gallery the whole audience applauded the actors, the director was shouting something to the microphone. Yes, it was a success. My friend said something about the magic power of art and the personality of the leading actor., but I couldn’t hear it because of the new wave of applause.

Оффлайн Anastasiya1617

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1427 : 20 декабря 2016, 10:29:58 »
                                                                           Ex. 10; p. 23
1) Are you in the mood to talk with this person?
2) Why don't we invite your friends to our performance? I think it would be very nice to see in the audience a few familiar faces in the audience. The idea seems good.
3) When I go to the theater, where my friend works, I always go to the backstage and watch the stagehands setting the decoration, the actors preparing to go on stage.
4) Would you like to watch a documentary film on the first channel? No, I am not in the mood. I'd prefer to watch something funny  in the evening today. A cartoon, for example.
5) The hall was jammed. From the pit to the gallery the whole audience applauded the actors, the director was shouting something into the microphone. Yes, it was a success! My friend said something about the magic power of art and the personality of the leading actor, but I couldn't hear it because of the new wave of applause.

Оффлайн Николь Толиос

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1426 : 20 декабря 2016, 10:29:35 »
                                                                                    Ex. 10.
1. Are you in the mood to talk with this person? 2. Why don't we invite your friend to our party? I think it would be very nice to see a few familiar faces in the audience. The idea seems to be nice to me. 3. When I go to the theatre, where my friend works, I always go to the backstage and watch the stagehands decorating the stage, the actors preparing to go on stage. 4. Would you like to watch a documentary on the first channel? No, I am not in the mood. I’d prefer to watch something funny today, for example a cartoon. 5. The hall was jammed. From the pit to the gallery the whole audience applauded the actors, the director was shouting something to the microphone. Yes, it was a success. My friend said something about the magic power of art and the personality of the leading actor., but I couldn’t hear it because of the new wave of applause.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1425 : 20 декабря 2016, 10:09:21 »
Exersice №11
1.In my childhood, I used to make incorigible mistakes.
2.It doesnt seem to me to be genuine gold. I dont undestand why I must pay so much for it.
3.Does this dress really suit me? Yes. You look elegant in it.
4.What hot weather we have today. Its Terrible. I remember it was much cooler this time ten years ago.
5.Which of this books is worth reading?
6.Am I supposed to do this task? If I need your help. I cant afford loosing.
7. Im not particular about what I eat. I eat everything neither am I. But this pie of yours too much.
8.I think, that a real man not supposed to be sad, moreover, if he has choosen to be a military man.

Оффлайн Luisa

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1424 : 16 декабря 2016, 14:12:39 »
                                              Sophia Alekseyvna
  I was born 27th September 1651, I was the daughtar of tsar Alexey and his first wife Maria Milislavskaya. I had a very active mind and convinced my father  to allow me to share lessons with my sick brother Feodor, heir to the Russian throne. My father had also two other sons, Ivan, who was an invalid and blind, and Peter, the son he had from his second wife Nataliya Naryshkina.
   I showed outstanding intelligence, energy and ambition, and was a well-educated woman. As I grew older, I began to attend council meetings, an even shared my ideas and adcivce on state matters. In 1676, my father died. My sick brother became tsar Feodar III and I became his chief advisor. However, Feodor didn`t occupy the throne for long. He died in 1682, aged only 20. Supported by the streltsy ( semi regular military units in Moscow), she seized power shorty after Feodor`s death and was proclaimed regent during the minority of her brother, Ivan V, and of her half-brother, Peter I ( Peter the Great), who reigned joinly. Sophia wished to be crowened tsarina in her own right, but she lacked sufficient support among the nobility and clergy.

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1423 : 16 декабря 2016, 14:09:44 »
                                                                       Sofia Alekseyevna.
 Good day to you,my friends.I was born on 27th September 1651,I was the daughter of Tsar Aleksey and his first wife Maria Miloslavskaya.I had a very active mind and convinced my father to allow me to share lessons with my sick brother Feodor,heir to the Russian throne.My father also had two other sons,Ivan,who was an invalid and blind,and Peter,the son he had from his second wife Nataliya Naryshkina.
 I showed outstanding intelligence,energy and ambition,and I was a well-educated woman.As I grew older,I began to attend council meeting,and even shared my ideas and advice on state matters.In 1676,my father died.My sick brother became tsar Feodor III and I became his chief adviser.However,my brother didn't occupy the throne for long.He died in 1682,aged only 20.Supported by the streltsy(semi regular military units in Moscow),I seized power shortly after Feodor's death and I was proclamed regent during the minority of my brother,Ivan V,and of my half-brother,Peter I(Peter the Great),who reigned jointly.I wished to be crowned tsarina in my own right,but I lacked sufficient support among the nobility and clergy.
 The most considerable actions of my government in foreign policy were the peace treaty with Poland in 1686,the Treaty of Nercinsk with China in 1689,and entry into war with Turkey and the Crimean Khanate.