Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 774874 раз)

Оффлайн Михаил Балтайс

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2967 : 25 октября 2018, 10:32:38 »
                                                                    ex 6 page 26
1. our mother land is imens. ther is no other country whose naturale ids more varied.
2.the russian federation cover one-seventh of the worlds land area.this counthy rich in the naturale resasese.
3. the greatest rivers are situated in siberia.
4. siberia is land of fine forests and mighty river.
5.the naturale of south is rich then the nort.
6.the greatest  river of the far east flow into the pacific ocean.
7.with what countrys the russian federation border on the south. with kazakhstan,georgia and with azerbadzhan.
8. where are situated the desers and semideserts. in the south east of the country.
9.I hadn't got an idea of this small country.
10.the climet of the far east is defferant of the climet of the  western part country

Оффлайн Хрум-Хрумыч

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2966 : 25 октября 2018, 10:27:40 »
                                                                                   ex. 6. p. 26
1. Our motherland is immense, no other country equals it in size.
2. It cover one-seventh of the world`s land area. This country is rich in natural resources.
3. In Siberia the biggest rivers are the Ob, the Yenisei and the Lena.
4. Siberia is rich forests and famous for natural resources.
5. The nature of the southern regions of the country is richer than the northern
6. In the far east the biggest river flows into the Pacific ocean.
7. "What countries does the Russian Federation border on in the south?" - "The Russian Federation borders on Kazakhstan, Georgia an Azerbaijan"
8. "Where are the deserts and semideserts situated?" - The desers and semideserts are situated in the south-east of the country."
9. I had no idea about the geographic location of this small country.
10. The climate of the far east is very different from the climate of the western part of Russia.

Оффлайн vika.nosik

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2965 : 25 октября 2018, 10:27:18 »
P. 26  Ex. 6
1. Our motherland is immense.                                                                                                                                                      2. Thereis no other country in the world , whose nature is more varied than that of the  Russion Federation.                                                                                                                                                                                 3.  It covers one-seventh of the world's land area.                                                                                                                        4. This country is rich in natural resources.                                                                                                                                   5. The biggest rivers situated in Siberia.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   6. Siberia is rich in   forests and famouse for natural  resources.                                                                                                        7.  Nature of the south region is richer than in the northen.                                                                                                                  8. The biggest river in the extreme east into the Pacific  Ocean.                                                                                                       9. What countries   does the Russion Federation border on in  the south ? - On Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan.                             10. Where situated deserts and semideserts? -In the south-east part our  country.                                                                                               11. I'm to have no idea a geographical situation this   little country.                                                                                          12. The climate in the extreme east varies climete in the wast part of the Russia. 

Оффлайн варварик

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2964 : 25 октября 2018, 10:24:43 »
 p.26 ex.6
1. Our motherland is immense. No other country in the world, whose nature a more varied than that in this country.
2.The Russian Federation covers one-seventh of the world land area.This country is rich in natural resources.
3.Many of the rivers, of the Russian Federation are situated in Siberia.
4.Siberia is rich in forests and famous for natural resources.
5.Nature in the southern region is richer than in the northern.
6.The biggest river in the Extreme east into the Pacific Ocean.
7.What countries does the Russian Federation border on in the south?- On Kazakhstan,Georgia and Azerbaijan.
8.Where the deserts and semideserts situated?- In the south-east part our country.
9. I'm to have no idea a geographical situation this little country.
10.The climate in the Extreme east varies a climate in the west part of Russia.

Оффлайн vika.nosik

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2963 : 25 октября 2018, 10:23:19 »
P. 26  Ex. 6
1. Our motherland is immense.                                                                                                                                                      2. Thereis no other country in the world , whose nature is more varied than that of the  Russion Federation.                                                                                                                                                                                 3.  It covers one-seventh of the world's land area.                                                                                                                        4. This country is rich in natural resources.                                                                                                                                   5. The biggest rivers situated in Siberia.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   6. Siberia is rich in   forests and famouse for natural  resources.                                                                                                        7.  Nature of the south region is richer than in the northen.                                                                                                                  8. The biggest river in the extreme east into the Pacific  Ocean.                                                                                                       9. What countries   does the Russion Federation border on in  the south ? - On Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan.                             10. Where situated deserts and semideserts? -In the south-east part our  country.                                                                                               11. I'm to have no idea a geographical situation this   little country.                                                                                          12. The climate in the extreme east varies climete in the wast part of the Russia.                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2962 : 25 октября 2018, 10:14:27 »
                                                         ex.6 p.26
1.Our motherland is immense,no other ccoutry equals it in size.2.The Russian Federation covers one-seventh of the worlds land area.This country is rich in natural resources.3.in  Siberia the biggest rivers are the Ob,the Yensie and the Lena.4.In the east it is washed by tthe Pacific Ocean.5.In the south this country borders on Kazakhstan,Georgia,and Azerbaijan.6.Siberia is rich in natural resources.7.There is no coutry whose nature is more varied.8.The climate of the far east is very different from the climate of the western part of Russia.9.tHE  DESERTS AND SEMIDESERTS cover most of the area around the norther shores of the Caspian sea.
10.I had no idea about the geographic location of this small country.

Оффлайн Ilya191

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2961 : 23 октября 2018, 13:34:33 »
This text raises the question of how an ordinary person affect at the whole world. Could one person change the world? What might change with human desires?

I think that everyone can bring something new in our world by himself. For example, you can become a talented writer, but you should know that a lot of people are trying to achieve this status. It’s pretty difficult, in this case not every person able to write the greatest novels or stories. But you can do whatever you want because you are the writer of your story. You can become a doctor and help people or you can send financial support in different funds . This is also help to orphans, animals and our planet generally.

The main point is that you can become anyone but you must move to this. You must understand that you like it. And when you will step over the line of your success you will have the opportunity to become the best of the best in any direction.

In the end, I want to say that you must constantly aim for something good. You will find a way out of any life situation.
Just do what you want to do and start looking for your favorite activities or dream job that gives you pleasure, physical and moral rest. Only then you can start change the worldwide problems.

Оффлайн vika.nosik

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2960 : 23 октября 2018, 10:32:36 »
1. 7 Continets. Europe, Africa,Avstralia, north America, South America, Arktica, Avstralia. they washed by the Worlds Ocean. Amasonka. 2.  it covers one seventh of the world aria and oqupais 17 million sqear killometors.                                         

Оффлайн варварик

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2959 : 23 октября 2018, 10:31:33 »
p.32
1.Europe,Australlia,South America,North America,Arktica,Africa.They washed by the Worlds Ocean. Amazonka.
2.It covers one-seventh of the world`s land area and occupies over 17 million square kilometres.

Оффлайн Артем Бычков

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2958 : 18 октября 2018, 14:06:40 »
Nowadays, going more and more popular virtual internet communication. Some people think Internet communication is better than real-life communication. Other people think that virtual Internet communication is results in losing real-life social skills.  Who is right?
In my opinion, virtual internet communication makes our life easier. You can communicate with your friend and family or for work around the world, that is easier to communicate with new people. And if you do not have a lot free time to communicate with your friend in real life you can chatting in the Internet.
Although, other people think that virtual Internet communication results in losing real-life social skills. These days a lot of teenagers communicate in the Internet and they do not like going out to communicate with their friend. And they afraid communicate with new people in real life, because they do not doing it usually. In the future it will be difficult  for them to get a job.
I think that people should communicate more in real life, because it improve their communication and social skills. But Internet communication can be very popular for people who a saving there time.

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2957 : 18 октября 2018, 14:00:25 »
                                    In any occupation discipline is more important than talent.
There is a much controversy around the issue of discipline and talent. What is more important is to be successful? Here I would like to give you my opinion.
   In my opinion, discipline is much more important than talent for a number of reasons. Firstly, doing well in any occupation requires a step-by-step approach. You have to be extremely disciplined to make yourself take steps to your success every day. Secondly, success is mostly a team work, and disciplined people are best teammates. As a rule, they tend to stick to established rules so their behaviour is predictable and understandable. They are also more inclined to keep promises which makes them reliable.
    But there are some people who place talent in the first front. They believe that talent is the recipe for success  because it allows people to make less effort to progress. Things come natural to talented people.
     I cannot support this idea. I  think that any talent must be constantly developed, otherwise it will die out. It is a well known fact that gifted but reluctant people get nowhere.
    To sum it up, I want to highlight the fact that success requires hard work. People who are disciplined have more chances to do it and to advance in any occupation. Talent is an initial capital which may be easily wasted if it is not properly cared about.

Оффлайн Макс Амер

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2956 : 18 октября 2018, 13:47:25 »
Love What You Do and Do What You Love
   Everybody has this one specific dream, lurking somewhere around in their subconscious mind, and that one dream means the world to them. They want to spend the rest of their lives doing it because it brings them so much happiness, and they don’t necessarily have to be that great at it. It’s a place they can go to and just be themselves for however long they want to.  But sadly, a lot of people end up quitting. It is due to the reason that some people didn’t have enough time to perfect what they were doing and they had to focus on studies or didn’t have time anymore. Sometimes it’s because our very own loving and caring parents discourage us or even our friends. Of course our parents never mean us any harm, but they just have this mentality that doing what you love won’t put a roof over your head or feed your family. We slowly start to believe what everyone is saying, we let them get to our head and mess with our very own dreams and visions. What’s a human dream worth if we let other people dismantle it. It’s true, it is a lot safer to get a degree and start working, because you are one hundred percent likely to be financially safe if you put in minimal work. The sad thing about doing the things we love is that there are millions of people out there who love it just as much as you do. Usually dreams require an extreme amount of work, and the competition is never ending. A small majority of people left their old lives to focus on doing what they love.  An example of such a person is Bill Gates; he dropped out of Harvard on his first year, voluntarily, to work on what we now know as Windows. Steve Jobs Dropped out of ninth grade to make Apple and become one of the world’s richest men. Both of these men lacking higher education accomplished what most PhD possessors could only dream of. However, comparing yourself with the likes of Steve Jobs or Bill Gates could be quite an over exaggeration of your abilities, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive for success and pave a path to your own legacy.  Nothing what anybody ever says or does should push you off your path to success. However, success doesn’t mean being financially stable and being able to save up for your retirement. Success is when you absolutely make sure that what you do makes you happy. Success is being able to look back on your days of youth without regretting or wishing you had done something more. Success isn’t measured by wealth; it’s measured by your inner happiness at the end of the day. Minimal financial stability will always follow through, with the right work.

Оффлайн Ilya191

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2955 : 18 октября 2018, 13:28:53 »
Nowadays a lot of people think talent is the most important for success. At the same time others believe that hard work can compensate for the lack of talent. But who is right?

In my opinion, hard work is better than talent. First of all, everyone could work on themselves. For example, you can do sport for a long time and then become the best of the best. Secondly, when you do anything by yourself you obtain useful practical skills. Finally, if you do anything by yourself you get life experience.

At the same time some people do not agree with this opinion that ordinary human could do anything what the ordinary person wants without special talent.

As for me, I believe that everyone can learn to do whatever he wants. Besides, you must be persistent and you should work hard and then you will find success. Success might be different. For example, you can become the best doctor or you can do art, or you might be jobless person. It's your choice.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I prefer the hard work because you can learn everything and expand your skills. The most important thing to be a successful person is do what you like.

Оффлайн Денис23

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2954 : 18 октября 2018, 12:21:54 »
I live in a brick house. This brick house has 19 storys. I have quiet neighbourhood. There are three rooms in my flat.
I would like to describe my room. In the  right corner i have wardrobe. In the left corner i have sofa. A head of me i have table. On the table i have computer.

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2953 : 18 октября 2018, 12:21:17 »
My home

I want to tell about my home. I live in a block of flats and have 12 storeys. I live in 5 storeyed building. I have a quied neigneighborhood. I would like my flat. I have three rooms and i want to tell about my rooms. In the top right corner there is bed and table. In the top left bottom corner there is TV and wardrobe.  In the botton left corner there is bed and second wardrobe. In the bottom left corner there is... nothing.

Thanck fore your attention!