Автор Тема: Тонкий английский юмор  (Прочитано 248692 раз)

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Тонкий английский юмор
« Ответ #269 : 09 апреля 2015, 13:08:15 »
I often feel guilty

Sheri, the pert and pretty nurse took her troubles to a resident psychiatrist in the hospital where she worked. "Doctor, you must help me," she pleaded. "It's gotten so that every time I date one of the young doctors here, I end up dating him. And then afterward, I feel guilty and depressed for a week."

"I see," nodded the psychiatrist. "And you, no doubt, want me to strengthen your will power and resolve in this matter."

"NO!!!" exclaimed the nurse. "I want you to fix it so I won't feel guilty and depressed afterward!"

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #268 : 09 апреля 2015, 13:02:32 »
A father and his son go into the grocery store when they happen upon the condom aisle. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms. The father replies, ''Well, you see that 3-pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.''
The son then asks his father, ''What's the 6-pack for?''

The father replies, ''Well, that's for when you're in college. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.''

Then the son asks his father what the 12-pack is for.
The father replies, ''Well, that's for when you're married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March, one for.....''

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #267 : 09 апреля 2015, 12:48:58 »
A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.
The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black. The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes. Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red. Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time. To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes. The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?" The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says, "That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #266 : 06 апреля 2015, 17:59:00 »
blondes for love brunettes 4 work)))

Оффлайн Ежик

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #265 : 28 марта 2015, 00:30:13 »
    I wonder why the blonds have been attacked as allegedely silly and stupid creatures by the females of other colors. Isn't that because the blonds, the natural ones, are very rare and very much preferred by the gentlemen? 

Оффлайн admist

• Человек - это животное, занимающееся историей (с)Дидро
  • Ветеран
  • Пpoeкт ЦИBИЛИ3AЦИЯ
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #264 : 21 марта 2015, 01:47:40 »
Elephant:

The class teacher asks students to name an animal that begins with an “E”. One boy says, “Elephant.”

Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with a “T”. The same boy says, “Two elephants.”

The teacher sends the boy out of the class for bad behavior. After that she asks for an animal beginning with “M”.

The boy shouts from the other side of the wall: “Maybe an elephant!”

But.

Do you know, what does it mean an 'elephant'? I realize you fail.

'Elephant' is merely a 'big animal', and nothing else. So your joke is very trivial.

In Russian 'Слон' was always a 'big animal', but not a 'Слон с хоботом; просто Крупное животное'.

Прошу прощения, что я ломаю тему, но просто не могу не сказать, что СЛОН - это не слон. У меня есть куча картинок, но чуть позже.
В России за десять лет меняется все, а за двести - ничего.

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #263 : 17 марта 2015, 13:50:13 »
Elephant:

The class teacher asks students to name an animal that begins with an “E”. One boy says, “Elephant.”

Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with a “T”. The same boy says, “Two elephants.”

The teacher sends the boy out of the class for bad behavior. After that she asks for an animal beginning with “M”.

The boy shouts from the other side of the wall: “Maybe an elephant!”

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #262 : 17 марта 2015, 13:49:23 »
Captain:

A navy captain is alerted by his First Mate that there is a pirate ship coming towards his position. He asks a sailor to get him his red shirt.

The captain was asked, “Why do you need a red shirt?”

The Captain replies, “So that when I bleed, you guys don’t notice and aren’s discouraged.” They fight off the pirates eventually.

The very next day, the Captain is alerted that 50 pirate ships are coming towards their boat. He yells, “Get me my brown pants!”

:D

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #261 : 17 марта 2015, 13:47:58 »
Mouthology:
A Professor was traveling by boat. On his way he asked the sailor:

“Do you know Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Geography, physiology?

The sailor said no to all his questions.

Professor: What the hell do you know on earth. You will die of illiteracy.

After a while the boat started sinking. The Sailor asked the Professor, do you know swiminology & escapology from sharkology?

The professor said no.

Sailor: “Well, sharkology & crocodilogy will eat your assology, headology & you will dieology because of your mouthology.

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #260 : 17 марта 2015, 13:38:33 »
Will’s experience at the airport:

After his return from Rome, Will couldn’t find his luggage in the airport baggage area. He went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that his bags hadn’t shown up on the carousel.

She smiled and told him not to worry because they were trained professionals and he was in good hands.

Then she asked Will, “Has your plane arrived yet?

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #259 : 17 марта 2015, 13:34:15 »
The child and his mother:

A curious child asked his mother: “Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”

The mother tried to use this occasion to teach her child: “It is because of you, dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey!”

The child replied innocently: “Now I know why grandmother has only grey hairs on her head.”

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #258 : 09 февраля 2015, 18:50:37 »
A little old man stumbles into a biker bar and asks, "Does anyone knows who's Doberman Pincher is outside chained up?
The burliest, ugliest and hairiest guy in the joint stands up and mutters, "It's mine old timer? What's it to you?"
"I hate to be the bearer of such dreadful news, but I believe the poor beast has passed on," explained the old man.
"What? Are you sure? How did he die?" asked the shocked biker guy. "It seems that my dog killed him, I'm sorry to say," replied the old man.
"I don't buy it," remarked the biker in disbelief, "No dog could beat my Brutus.
"It's true, my Gunther killed him."
"Oh yeah? Well, what kind of dog is your Gunther, anyway?"
"A Chihuahua," answered the old man.
"There is no way that a measely little Chihuahua could have killed Brutus. No way."
"If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself," instructed the man, "It looks he tried to swallow him whole and choked to death."

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #257 : 09 февраля 2015, 18:29:21 »
A blonde and her father are walking down a street when the father says, ''Look, a dead bird.''

And the blonde looks up and says, ''Where?''

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #256 : 09 февраля 2015, 17:18:38 »
Two campers were hiking in the forest when all of a sudden a bear jumps out of a bush and starts chasing them. Both campers start running for their lives, when one of them stops and starts to put on his running shoes.

His partner says, "What are you doing? You can't outrun a bear!"

His friend replies, "I don't have to outrun the bear, I only have to outrun you!"

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #255 : 09 февраля 2015, 17:10:54 »
Barnyard Poem"

The sky was dark
The moon was high
We were alone
Just she and I
Her hair was brown