Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 779914 раз)

Оффлайн цыкунов олег

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1242 : 11 октября 2016, 14:09:14 »
TRUMP: Он одобрил NAFTA ,который самый плохой из всех,которые когда-либо одобряли.
CLINTON: Доходы пришли для всех. Мануфактурные работы также пришли в 1990-х,если мы действительно собираемся смотреть факту в глаза.

Оффлайн цыкунов олег

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1241 : 11 октября 2016, 14:04:45 »
TRAMP: И,Хилори,я бы хотел спросить Вас об этом. Вы этим занимаетесь 30 лет. Почему Вы только сейчас думаете об этих решениях? Вы этим занимаетесь 30 лет,и сейчас Вы начинаете думать о решениях.
CLINTON: Ну,допустим...
TRUMP: Я принесу...извините...Я подумаю. Вы не можете передумать.
CLINTON: Ну,я тоже об этом подумала.
TRUMP: Да,30 лет.
CLINTON: У меня есть...ну,не очень длинное. Я думаю,мой муж сделал красивую,хорошую работу в 1990-х. Я много думаю о том,что делать и как заставить это снова работать.
TRUMP: Ну,он одобрил NAFTA...он одобрил NAFTA...
CLINTON: миллионы новых работ,сбалансированный бюджет...

Оффлайн Tanya B.

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1240 : 11 октября 2016, 12:19:45 »
P.15, ex. 2
Answer the questions.
Text 1.
1) It is not only the political center of Russia, but also the major cultural and transportation center.
2) The tourists initial impression of Moscow is influenced by its massive architectural style.
3) Muscovites, like most Russians and their fellow Slavs in the Ukraine and Belorussia, are generous, considerate, emotional and friendly.
4) But people can be hostile as well the way they were inthe years of the Great Patriotic War when they had to defend their Motherland from the German fascists
Text 2.
5) The best place of interest in Moscow - Red Square
6) The chief attraction in Red Square - Lenin Mausoleum.
7) American tourist like walking along Tverskaya Street,the lovely old National Hotel,ahops,cafes and other enterprises on the way.
8) The Moscow Metro, or subway, is a twentieth-century wonder that must be seen to be believed

Оффлайн Selena

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1239 : 11 октября 2016, 12:17:56 »
1)What informatuion does the author give to the reader about Moscow as a capital?
She said that Moscow it is not only the political center of Russia,but also the majur cultural and transportation center.
2)What does the author say about the tourist initial impression of Moscow?
The author said that the tourist initial impression of Moscow is influnced by its massive architectural style.
3)What does she write about the people in Moscow?
She writes that Muscovites,like most Russian and their fellow Slavs in the Ukraine and Belorussia,are generous,considerate,emotional and friendly.
4)What fact from the history of our country does she recall to describe the Russian?
Muscovites can be hostile as well the way they were in the years of the Great Patriotic War when they  had to defend their Motherand from the German fascists.

**************************************************************************************************
5)What is the best place of interest in Moscow?
The best place of interest in Moscow is the Kremlin.
6)What  is the chief attraction in Red Square?
The chief attraction in Red Square is the Lenin Mausoleum.
7)What sights did the American tourist like walking along Twerskaya Street?
The American tourist like the lovely old National Hotel,shops,and other enterprises.
8)What oher sights she suggest taking in?
She suggest taking in Teatralnaya Square,Bolshoi Theater,Gorky Park and MOscow state University.
9)How did she decribe the Moscow metro?
She said that Moscow metro is twentieth century wonder that mus be seen to be believed only by that of Saint Petersburg
10)What recommendationdoes she give to a foreign tourist coming to the Russian Federation for the first time?
She says that for your first trip to the Russian Federation,don't exhaust yourself running from one end to the other of the largest country in the world.Leave for another time the pleasures of Siberia,the Caucasus and its mountains,the Volga and the Black Sea.See Moscow to begin with.No one returns unimpressed from it.

Оффлайн kartashevavv

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1238 : 11 октября 2016, 12:17:30 »
1. The best place of interest in Mascow is the Kremlin.
2. The cheif attraction in Red Square is the Lenin Masoleum.
3. American tourists love to stroll along Tverskaya, because there are a lot of interesting things. For example there is the old National Hotel, shops, cafes, and other enterprises on the way.
4. I should certainly suggest in Teatralnya square, whith the classic colonnaded facade of the early nineteenth-centry Bolshoi Theater.
5. She described the Moscow Metro like twentieth-century wonder that must be seen to be belived.
6.She says that for your first trip to the Russian Federation, don`t exhaust yourself running from one end to the other of the largest country in the world.

1. The author says that Moscow is not only the political center of Russia but also the major cultural and transportation center.
2. She says that tourist`s initial impression of Moscow is influenced by its massive architectural style.
3. She writes that Muscovites, like most Russian and their fellow Slavs in the Ukrine and Belorussia, are generous, considerate, emotional and friendly.
4. She recalls that this people can be hostile as well the way they were in the years of the Great Patriotic War when they had to defend their Motherland from the German fascits.

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1237 : 11 октября 2016, 12:15:05 »
                                                                                          P.15 ex.2
1.The author says that Moscow is not only the political center of Russia,but also the major cultural and transportation center.
2.She says that tourist's initial impression of Moscow is influenced by its massive architectural style.
3.She writes that Muscovites,like most Russians and their fellow Slavs in the Ukraine and Belorussia,are generous,considerate, emotional and friendly.
4.She says that these people can be hostile as well the way they were in the years of the Great Patrotic War when they had to defend their Motherland from the German fascists.

5.The best place of interest in Moscow is the Kremlin.
6.The chief attraction in Red Square is the massive Lenin Mausoleum.
7.The American tourist likes the lovely old National Hotel,shops,cafes and other enterprises on the way.
8.She suggests taking in Bolshoi Theater,Gorky Park,Vorobyovi Hills.
9.She describe the Moscow Metro,or subway,is a twentieth-century wonder that must be seen to be belived,rivaled only by of St.Petersburg.
10.She says that for your first trip to the Russian Federation,don't exhaust yourself running from one end to the other of the largest country in the world.Leave for another time the pleasures of Siberia,the Caucasus and its mountains,the Volga and the Black Sea.See Moscow to begin with.No one returns unimpressed from it.

Оффлайн Luisa

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1236 : 11 октября 2016, 12:11:12 »
                                                        p. 15 ex. 2
1. The author says that Moscow is not only the political center of Russia but also the major cultural and transportation center.
2. She says that tourist`s initial impression of Moscow is influenced by its massive architectural style.
3. She writes that Muscovites, like most Russian and their fellow Slavs in the Ukrine and Belorussia, are generous, considerate, emotional and friendly.
4. She recalls that this people can be hostile as well the way they were in the years of the Great Patriotic War when they had to defend their Motherland from the German fascits.

1. The best place of interest in Moscow is Red Square.
2. The chief attraction in Red Square is the Lenin Mausoleum.
3. She likes the lovely old National Hotel, shops, cafes and other enterprises on the way.
4. She saggests taking in Teatralnaya square, Bolshoi Theater, Gorky Park and Moscow State University.
5. She described the Moscow Metro like twentieth-century wonder that must be seen to be belived.
6.She says that for your first trip to the Russian Federation, don`t exhaust yourself running from one end to the other of the largest country in the world.

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1235 : 11 октября 2016, 12:04:52 »
p.15 Ex.2
1.She says to us that Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation.It is not only the political center of Russia, but also the major cultural and transportation center.
2.She says the tourist`s initial impression of Moscow is influenced by its massive architectural style.
3.She saw them crowding cafes, shops, streets and Metro stations.She watched them packing the parks and the theaters and the restaurants.
4.She says these people can be hostile as well as the way were in the years of the Great Patriotic War when they had to defend their Motherland from the German fascists.
5.The best place of interest of Moscow is the Kremlin, alone more than reason enough for a Moscow visit, and you`re sure to admire it.
6.The chief attraction there is the massive Lenin Mausoleum, first destination of every visitor to Moscow.
7.She likes the lovely old National Hotel, shops, cafes, and other interprises on the way.
8.She certainly suggests taking in Teatralnaya square, Bolshoi Theater, Gorky Park and Moscow State University.
9.The Moscow Metro is a twentieth-century wonder that must be seen tobe belived, rivaled only by that of St.Petersburg.Additionally, the Metro, as a transit system, is exellent and spotlessly clean.
10.For you firsttrip to the Russian Federation , don`t exhaust yourself running from one and to the other of the largest country in the world.See Moscowto begin with.No one returns unimpressed from it.

Оффлайн Tanya B.

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1234 : 22 сентября 2016, 12:10:51 »
p. 25  ex 15

Moscow is the capital of the Russia Federation.
The tourist  initinal impression of Moscow is influenced a by its big sizes, skyscrapers, the main thoroughfares with are six-eight lanes wide.
What at first impresses one than in ofter Russian cities it the people - kind,considerate and friendly.
The most beautiful view in Moscow - Kremlin and wonderful Red Square. What at first impresses one than in ofter Russian cities it the people - kind,considerate and friendly
The Moscow Metro - is a twentieth-centry wonder that must be seen to be believed. It was designers by talanted architects, artists. Some ststion are so beutiful and elaborate and are nothing less than palaces.

Оффлайн Selena

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1233 : 22 сентября 2016, 12:00:20 »
Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation.
The tourist initial imprerssion of Moscow is influenced by the big sizes,skyscrapers,big squares and thoroughfareswhich are six to eight lanes wide.
What at first impresses one,perhaps,more in Moscow,than in other Russiann cities,is the people-the apparently unending masses of people.
Moscovites,like most Russians are generous,considerate,emotional and friendly.
The most beautiful  view in Moscow is Kremlin and splendid Red Square.
There are alway endless queues here,people start to get to know Moscow from here.
Moscow metro is a twentieth-century wonder,that must be seen to be believed.
It was designed by talented architects,artists and designers.
 Some station are so beautiful and elaborate and they are nothing less than palaces.

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1232 : 22 сентября 2016, 11:58:02 »
p.25 Ex.15
   Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation.
      The tourist`s initial impresion of Moscow is influeced by big sizes, skyscrapers, the main  thoroughfares which are six to eight lanes wide.
               What at firs impresses one, than in other Russians cities, is the people.
Moscovites , like most Russians , are generous, considerate, emotional and friendly.
               The most beautiful view in Moscow is  Kremlin and splendid Red Square.There are always endless queues here, people start to get to know Moscow from here.
              The Moscow Metro is a twentieth-century wonder that must be seen to be believed.It was designed by talented architects , artists and designers.Some stations are so beautiful  and elaborate that they  are nothing less than palaces.

Оффлайн Tanya B.

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1231 : 20 сентября 2016, 12:19:57 »
1) i watched him go up to the table and gently pick up the telephone
2) i felt smeone watching me and i didnt like it
3) he is a very experied driver ,realy?, im sorry ive never see him driving a car

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1230 : 20 сентября 2016, 12:08:28 »
Ex.6 p.6

1. I watched him go up to the table and gently pick up the telephone.
2. I felt someone watching me and I didn`t like it.
3. He is a very experienced driver. Really? It`s a pity. I`ve never seen  him driving.
4. I heard he had passed his exams and gone to the sea.
5. I`ve never heard you singing.
6..Your friend is somewhere here.I saw him eneter the hall.
7.I saw you are tired.Isn`t it time to stop working.
8.Everybody see him swam in the river in the cold wheather.
9.Noone noticed me leave the hotel,take a taxi and gone to the airport.
 :biggrin:

Оффлайн Selena

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1229 : 20 сентября 2016, 12:00:55 »
1.I noticed him come up to the table and gently take a phone.
2.I felt someone was watching me,and I didn`t like it.
3.He is a very experianced driver
   Really?I`m sorry.I didn`t notice him drive.
4.I hear he pass his exam and gone to the sea.
5.I have never heard you singing.
6.Your friend is somewhere here.I saw him eneter the hall.
7.I saw you are tired.Isn`t it time to stop working.
8.Everybody see him swam in the river in the cold wheather.
9.Noone noticed me leave the hotel,take a taxi and gone to the airport.

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1228 : 20 сентября 2016, 11:58:53 »
Text 2.(part 2)
      Московское Метро или подземка, является чудом  двадцатого века, с которым может соперничать только Питерское метро.Каждая станция  это работа различной команды из архитекторов, художников, и дизайнеров, более тщательно продуманным является не то , что иное как дворцы. А так же , Метро, это транзитная система , оно безупречно чистое.Оно может отвезти вас из центра  в  окраины города за считанное время. Оно не зависит от пробок и будет надежно  даже в час пик.Несчастные случаи очень редко происходят в нем, не говоря о  криминальных случаях.
      Для вашей первой поездки в Российскую Федерацию, не утомляйте  себя бежать в один конец к дрогой самой крупной стране в мире. Оставьте на другой раз удовольствие Сибири , Кавказа и его гор, Волги и Черного моря.Начинайте с Москвы.Никто не возвращается без впечатлений.
                                                                                                                                                        Джэйн Брэди