Автор Тема: Russian State Examination ( OGE )  (Прочитано 12976 раз)

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Russian State Examination ( OGE )
« Ответ #56 : 12 декабря 2018, 14:09:08 »
Moscow, Russia

Dear Ben, thank you for your letter.I was very glad to hear from you again.Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time but I was busy at school lately.Answering your questions.
    I think people collect things because they like it. Also, I think that collecting is similar to a game and it’s fascinating. I don't collect anything write now but I want to collect intresting computer games. At the moment my collection counts 34 different games. In Russia teenagers do many things besides collecting. Nowadays it’s popular to troll the teachers, do some sports, kick smaller guys, thump, smoke and talk over the telephone.
Sorry, I have to go as I promised to help my mom with the housework.
Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Misha

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #55 : 12 декабря 2018, 14:08:41 »
Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.
  Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.People collect things because they enjoy it.I collect football cards, volleyball cards and pins. There are many popular hobbies with teenagers, like going for sport,drawing and others.
  Sorry, I have to go as I promised to help my brother with his homework.
 Write back soon.
  Best wishes,
   Danya
Never say never

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #54 : 12 декабря 2018, 14:07:53 »
                                                                                                                                                                  Moscow
                                                                                                                                                                     Russia
                                                                                                                                                               12.12.2018

Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear it from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been busy studying for my exams.
Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.
 I think, people collect things because they like it. I would you like to collect pictures of famous artists. In my country popular hobby is video gaming.
  Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her with the housework.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Elya
💞🎧

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #53 : 12 декабря 2018, 14:07:15 »
                                                                                                                                       Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                             12.12.18
Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.
 Now, I'm ready to answer your questions. Well,I think people do this because they like and they want to do it. I would like to collect postcards from different countries. Skateboarding is really popular with teenagers in my country .
 Write back soon.
 Best wishes,
  Emiliya

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #52 : 28 ноября 2018, 14:00:14 »

Letter
    Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                            17.10.18
Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.
  Now, I'm ready to answer your questions. Well,I spent my last summer in the Crimea. Most of all I liked Hotel Yalta-Intourist where I stayed  . I would like to visit the USA,because it's an interestintg country and I like it.
 Write back soon.
  Best wishes,
   Danya
Never say never

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #51 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:58:08 »
1)1524
2)34561
3)3
4)1
5)3
6)2
7)3
8)2
9)6172384
10)1
11)1
12)3
13)2
14)3
15)1
16)1
17)2
18)first
19)him
20)was packed
                                                                                                                                Moscow.USSR.28/1987
Dear Ben,
Thank you for your letter. Sorry, I haventwritten you for a long time but I was busy at school. Answering your questions.
I spend my last summer holidays in Czech Republic. In C.R. I liked spending my time in the aquapark because i like swimming.I would like to visit Japan,because it has different culture

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #50 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:50:59 »
Решу огэ 4 вариант
A 1, B 5, C 2, D 4.

A 3, B 4, C 5, D 6 , E 1

3. 3
4. 1
5. 3
6. 2
7. 3
8. 2

33.                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                   Moscow
                                                                                                                                                                     Russia
                                                                                                                                                               28.11.2018

Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear it from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been busy studying for my exams.
Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.
  I spent my last summer in America. I enjoy when we went to the New York Park. I would like to visit Canada one day, because I'm interesting in this country.
Sorry, I have to go as I promised my brother to help him with his homework.

Write back soon.
     Best wishes, 
Elya

9. 6172384
10. 1
11. 1
12. 3
13. 2
14. 3
15. 1
16. 1
17. 2
18. first
19. Him
20. was packed
21. best
22. taught
23. was
24. was drinking
25. am not
26. has cooked
27. beautiful
28. impossible
29. dangerous
30. equipment
31. comfortably
32. swimmer
💞🎧

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #49 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:44:24 »
Variant 4. Reshy OGE.

1. 1524
2. 34561
3. 3
4. 1
5. 3
6. 2
7. 3
8. 2
9. 6172384
10. 1
11. 1
12. 3
13. 2
14. 3
15. 1
16. 1
17. 2
18. first
19. him
20. was packed
21. best
22. taught
23. was
24. was drinking
25. am not
26. has cooked
27. beautiful
28. impossible
29. dangerous
30. equipment
31. comfortably
32. swimmer

Letter
Moscow
Russia
Dear Ben,

Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.

Now regarding your questions.

I spent my last summer in Russia, hanging out with my family. The event that I liked most was the time when me and my cousins were sitting next to the campfire and roasting bread. It was my birthday, although it felt more like a relaxing day rather than a birthday, which I still don’t mind. I would like to visit Ireland because I love celtic music. I also adore the culture in Ireland, and the country had one of the oldest civilizations on Earth. Write back soon!

Sincerely,

Nader

Words: 119

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #48 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:33:13 »
1) 1524
2) 34561
3-8) 313232
9)6172384
10-17)11323112
18)first
19)him
20)waspacked
21)best
22)taught
23)was
24)wasdrinking
25)amnot
26)hascooked
27)beautiful
                                                                                                                                    Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                            17.10.18
Dear Ben,
  Now, I'm ready to answer your questions. Well,I spent my last summer in Lithuania. Most of all I liked that I know the national laguage and it's my second motherland. I would like to visit the USA,because I think it's an interestintg country.
 Write back soon.
 Best wishes,
  Emiliya

Оффлайн Kaban

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #47 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:26:35 »
 1.-1524
 2.-34561
 3.-1
 4.-2
 5.-3
 6.-2
 7.-3
 8.-2

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #46 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:23:42 »
Moscow, Russia

Dear Ben,
     Thank you for your letter.I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I havent written you for a long time but I was busy at school. Answering your questions.
     I spent my last summer in Turkey, in the city called Kemer. it’s not far from the capital of Turkey, which I visited during that trip. I saw the famous aquapark and I enjoyed it. But what I liked the most about this city was the clock tower. It’s something unbelievable! One day I would like to visit the UK because I have a lot of friends there and it would be nice to make a trip through the country with them.
     Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her with the housework.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Misha

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #45 : 28 ноября 2018, 13:16:02 »
18.first
19.his
20.was packed
21.best
22.taught
23.was
24.was drinking
25.am not
26.has cooked
27.beautiful
28.impossible
29.dangerous
30.equipment
31.comfortably
32.swimmer

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #44 : 21 ноября 2018, 14:07:52 »
                                                                                                              Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                  21.11.18
       Dear Ben,
    Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.I wish you study Russian well.
    Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.I would recommend summer for your trip.There are many interesting places in Moscow, but the best for me are TSUM and Ohotniy Ryad.I would like to visit Canada or USA because I like their buildings, prices in shops and I would like to visit the Disneyland.
  Sorry, I have to go as I promised my brother to help him with his homework.

Write back soon.
     Best wishes, 
     Danya                                                                                                 
Never say never

Оффлайн Nasya

• Новичок
  • Нет
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #43 : 21 ноября 2018, 14:05:55 »
Moscow,Russia

Dear Ben,
Thank you so much for last letter. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t write to you, but at this time I was very busy preparing for my exams lately. Now I can answer your questions.
Which seasons would I recommend for the trip? So, this question is difficult, because our climate always unfavorable. But the best I think is summer and spring will come too. The best places in Russia? I always sit at home, this question isn’t for, sorry. What country I want to visit? I want to visit Japan, Finland and Sweden. Why I want to visit this country’s? It’s secret!

Sorry, I can’t talk right now. I must to hurry my business
Best wishes
Nasya

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #42 : 21 ноября 2018, 14:02:14 »
N. 33, Letter

Moscow,
Russia,

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.

Now regarding your questions.

I would recommend to travel to Russia in the winter, as I think that winter is the time when the true colours of the culture show in Russia. People walk the streets with their ushankas and their coats, rushing back home to hide from the cold. I think that the most important place to visit in Russia is The Red Square because it is in the centre of the capital city, Moscow, and is a historical moument, with an astounding architectural style. Old and beautiful, it stands tall and grande, as if watching over the city. I would like to visit Ireland because I feel that it a place one with nature. Although it is sad to see that most of the Celtic culture is lost to time, some places still retain their true roots. And Celtic music is amazing. Sorry I have to go now. Write back soon.

Sincerely,
Nader Zaki