Автор Тема: Задания для подготовки к ЕГЭ-2017 по английскому языку  (Прочитано 3703 раз)

Оффлайн NLO

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Про­чи­тай­те текст и за­пол­ни­те про­пус­ки A–F ча­стя­ми пред­ло­же­ний, обо­зна­чен­ны­ми циф­ра­ми 1–7. Одна из ча­стей в спис­ке 1–7 — лиш­няя. За­не­си­те цифры, обо­зна­ча­ю­щие со­от­вет­ству­ю­щие части пред­ло­же­ний, в таб­ли­цу.

Is there enough to say?

They only appeared about ten years ago but already they are everywhere, everyone’s got one. They are the wonder of the modern age — mobile phones, or cell phones, A _____________________. Apparently, mobile phones are now used by about 2.5 billion people worldwide, and about one billion new mobile phones are sold every year worldwide. Go back to 1997, and only 100 million were sold. As we can see, the mobile phone business B_____________________.
And the developments keep on coming. Once we could only make phone calls; now mobile phones C _____________________ and do many other useful things. Once we had to hold our mobile phones in our hand; now we can use throat microphones. What next? We are told that soon, tiny microphones will be implanted into our lips. We’ll be able to dial numbers just by saying them.
But surely we need to ask ourselves: What’s good about this? OK, we can talk to other people almost all the time now — but is that so great? Watch and listen to people when a plane has landed. Anxious D _____________________, dial a number, and then: “It’s me, I’m here. I’ll be there in twenty minutes.” Is this communication? Is this what all these years of technology have brought us to?
In the early days of communication there were letters. When they arrived at your house, you knew they had been delivered by a man E _____________________.
In those days, people would think very hard before they wrote a letter. You had to have a good reason to write — communication was serious. Now it’s not — people phone each other F _____________________. Once the phone was a way for people far away from each other to talk — now it’s just an excuse to talk.

1. has been developed very quickly
2. not understand why they are doing it for
3. as Americans call them
4. riding halfway across the country on a horse
5. just because they can
6. can also be used to take and send photos
7. fingers immediately switch on the mobile phone

Про­пуск    A   B   C   D   E   F
Часть пред­ло­же­ния

Оффлайн Mari

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
ЕГЭ 2017 Английский язык 10 тренировочных вариантов Музланова Е.С. М.: 2016. - 160 с.

Цель пособия – помочь учащимся 10 – 11 классов и абитуриентам в кратчайшие сроки подготовиться к итоговой аттестации по английскому языку в форме единого государственного экзамена. В сборнике представлены варианты экзаменационных работ, которые можно использовать в качестве практического материала для подготовки к экзамену. Каждый вариант снабжён ключами и текстами для аудирования.
Скачать: https://yadi.sk/i/uA7skS_kvWp2g