Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

The Art of Handling People / Искусство Общения

<< < (2/34) > >>

Ann:
    What People Will Do
     There are certain things that people generally will do. They will readily, easily and promptly do things that are repeatedly suggested to them. It is said that 70 percent of the people respond easily to suggestions. People will follow all habits. They will follow all slogans.
Doctor Paul P. Parker

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 31 мая 2020, 21:57:07 ---     What other angle can we look at the matter?

--- Конец цитаты ---

This is the only possible one!

Ann:

--- Цитата: DAS от 21 мая 2020, 18:26:01 ---
Didn't get that one from the very beginning. If we look at the matter from this angle, you are certainly right.

--- Конец цитаты ---

What other angle can we look at the matter?

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 14 мая 2020, 23:39:14 ---    So do I. Real life and the life we are having now can't be compared. What I am driving at is the following: we can be easily  handled in the life we are leading now.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Didn't get that one from the very beginning. If we look at the matter from this angle, you are certainly right.

Ann:

--- Цитата: DAS от 13 апреля 2020, 16:43:06 ---     For me it's just a little bit trickier. I personally prefer real life communication.

--- Конец цитаты ---

So do I. Real life and the life we are having now can't be compared. What I am driving at is the following: we can be easily  handled in the life we are leading now.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии