Автор Тема: Научно-методический месяц продолжается  (Прочитано 144698 раз)

Оффлайн Helga

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Robots and Artificial Intelligence

Are robots our best friends or are they dangerous? It is still very difficult to answer this question. Some futurists believe that artificial intelligence will fundamentally transform society. Ray Kurzweil has calculated that desktop computers will have had the same processing power as human brains by the year 2029, and that by 2045 artificial intelligence will have reached a point where it is able to improve itself.
     Other futurists and science fiction writers have predicted that human beings and machines will merge into powerful cyborgs - humans with significant mechanical enhancements. Many people fear that highly intelligent robots may take over and destroy the human race. There are a lot of books and films about people losing control over clever machines which begin to kill their creators. But maybe it is early to worry as robots are still clumsy and not very intelligent.
     But of course there are some reasons to worry about robots. The use of robots in industry leads to unemployment as many jobs are performed by machines. Besides industrial robots can be dangerous and cause harm to human workers. So much attention must be paid to security.

The story can be used two times - for the ЭПЭб on the coming Tuesday (January 23, 2018) and the other  ЭПЭб later 
     on.
     For the first ЭПЭб they do the following:
     1. Reading and translating the story - orally, some parts in writing.
     2. For the second  ЭПЭб - concentrating on the underlined words and word combinations. Making up sentences (or 
         stories) using them.  Discussing the story, making questions and answering them.                                                     15'

Оффлайн Helga

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Видео для ЭПЭБа
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFd1uWNT0AU

С 01:05 - жизнь в самой примитвной форме возникла на Земле около 2 млрд лет назад....  ...до
    08:55 - не все замечают, но на самом деле оно уже есть.                                                           7 мин 50 сек.

С 19:53 Британский профессор...                                       ...до 26:11                                             6 мин

Итого:                                                                                                                                                 13 мин 50 сек.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Очередной мастер-класс. Тема - "Вводим алгоритмы в уроки  английского языка". ЛУР 412, 17.01.2018.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля

The texts from DAS with red pen insertions by me (copied from News. English club, post № 418)

Emperor Paul I
1796-1801

Emperor Paul I of Russia was born in St. Petersburg in 1754. His parents were Peter III and Catherine II. During his studies, he used to be an impatient student, though he adored reading books. Paul I studied religion, maths, dancing and warfare. He spoke Latin, French and German. Overall, his education was one of the best for those times.

When Paul turned 18, he hoped for a role in government but was given little responsibility by his mother. However, when Catherine died in 1796, Paul took the throne. Paul believed that Russia needed an absolute monarchy and began to reduce the power of the nobility, he also outlawed foreign books and travel outside the country. There were numerous decrees during his reign that,  according to some historians, were despised by the population.

Emperor Paul I
1796-1801

Emperor Paul I of Russia was born in St. Petersburg in 1754. His parents were Peter III and Catherine II. When he was a child, Paul I got good education. He studied religion, maths, warfare and could speak Latin, French and German.

When Catherine died in 1796, Paul took the throne. He wanted to be an absolute monarch and reduced the power of the nobility, banned foreign books and travelling abroad. According to some historians, he was hated by the Russian population.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
План английского клуба на 17.01.2017

1. Организация занятия, журнал посещаемости, ознакомление с планом урока                           ~ 5 мин.

2. Listening Comprehension. Демонстрация видеофрагмента "Part 9. Paul I" + gist                        ~ 15 мин.

3. Examination Type, работа с текстами (чтение, перевод, пересказ)                                           ~ 35 мин.

4. Ролевая игра "The English Party". (Do it with me, do it exactly as I do it, do it better than me”)   ~ 20 мин.                                                                           

5. Подведение итогов занятия. Saying goodbye.                                                                          ~ 5 мин.

Онлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
Tuesday

Основной курс - 40
ЕГЭ/ОГЭ - 40

Thursday

Флешка/дрилл - 20
Основной курс - 40
Examination type - 20

Friday

АПК - 40
Свободная речь - 40

Разделить свободную речь на части.
Виды деятельности:
- кино
- диалог
- разговор на тему Основного курса

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Этот пост был найден во время просмотра  рубрики сайта "Наша жизнь.  Главные новости" и помещён сюда ввиду своей актуальности и поныне 

16.12.2015    О наших ежедневных тематических диктантах

Маленькие ежедневные диктанты... Казалось бы, зачем перегружать детей, отрывать время от уроков, от программы - это первая реакция. Но вот такая форма работы становится привычной и даже необходимой. Диктанты тематические. Если в декабре День воинской славы России - тексты о битве под Москвой, о военачальниках, о воинах, с оружием в руках отстоявших город; приближается Новый год - пишем о том, как готовимся к этому празднику, какой вклад может внести каждый; были тексты о совете школы, о кондуитах, о повседневной жизни Школы-ВУЗа, о доброте, терпимости, талерантности. 10 минут от урока, а сколько пользы: информация, размышления, беседа, умение высказать свою точку зрения да и повторить орфографию и пунктуацию. Хочется сказать спасибо и авторам идеи, и составителям диктантов.

Учитель русского языка и литературы

Красько Оксана Эдуардовна

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
План английского клуба на 27.12.17

1. Организация занятия, журнал посещаемости, ознакомление с планом урока                            ~ 5 мин.

2. Listening Comprehension (Christmas) Аудиотекст + вопросы                                                     ~ 10 мин.

3. Speech Patterns "Examination Type", by heart                                                                           ~ 40 мин.

4. Ролевая игра "The English Party".                                                                                             ~ 20 мин.

5. Подведение итогов занятия. Saying Goodbye.                                                                          ~ 5 мин.

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля

Оффлайн Helga

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Традиции встречи Нового года в Великобритании (4 мин 27 сек.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kntj2kPNmzg

Оффлайн Helga

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Новый год в Нью-Йорке (3 мин 56 сек.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT_ug0mFdoo

Оффлайн Helga

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Видео о традициях празднования Нового года в Европе (4 мин 27 сек.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuJrtaNsQR0

Оффлайн Helga

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Об умении общаться. Семейный словарь. Неофициальные приветствия. Как предлагать еду и напитки. (3 мин 42 сек.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQt0oJpKi8Q

Онлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
     On the 29th of December we are celebrating four events:
        1. The Foundation of the Modern Education high and higher School (27 years);
        2. The new 2018 year;
        3. The ending of the second quarter;
        4. "Patrician  - 11".
     "Are you going to participate in the celebration?"
     "Of course, I am! I’ve been studying in the Modern Education School five years now. And I want to belong here".