Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

Знаете ли вы...

<< < (3/33) > >>

Ann:

--- Цитата: Ann от 01 февраля 2019, 02:08:22 ---" Professor of psychology  John Atkins suggests  "Laughter Centres" shoulld be organised in every town."

Do you like this idea, DAS and ASDFG?

--- Конец цитаты ---
     Now that life has changed so radically we need laughter more than ever. ASDFG, you could use it next Saturday.

Ann:

--- Цитата: Ann от 08 августа 2019, 22:37:09 ---    To DAS, ASDFG and other English teachers.
     I am getting back to The Art of Communication text book, which contains a number of nice jokes. I hope we'll find time in our tense educational process for learning them by heart and probably using them in our festivity life.

--- Конец цитаты ---

To Das, ASDFG and other English teachers. I am happy, guys, you accept it and hope you'll start it from the very beginning.

asdfg:

--- Цитата: DAS от 10 августа 2019, 12:26:50 ---Ann, let's do it!

--- Конец цитаты ---
…together!

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 08 августа 2019, 22:37:09 ---    To DAS, ASDFG and other English teachers.
     I am getting back to The Art of Communication text book, which contains a number of nice jokes. I hope we'll find time in our tense educational process for learning them by heart and probably using them in our festivity life.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Ann, let's do it!

Ann:

--- Цитата: Ann от 25 января 2019, 22:53:17 ---     Stress-worrying is our biggest problem today. Jokes and laughter are important and good for us.
     Professor of psychology  John Atkins suggests  "Laughter Centres" shoulld be organised in every town. A Laughter Centre, he explains, is a place where people can go and tell jokes to each other. We  need to laugh more - if you visit a Laughter Centre at lunch time, for example, you'll feel better for the rest of the day.

There are many nice jokes and funny pictires  in The Art of Communication. Do you remember, DAS?

--- Конец цитаты ---

To DAS, ASDFG and other English teachers.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии