Автор Тема: Английский язык от "Александра Орлова"  (Прочитано 71067 раз)

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
    Not always. Sometimes it's better to get revenge, but in general I think it's better to show you are high above of the conflict. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that one should continue communication with such people , even if they used to be friends in the past and presently fell into the category of "foes". It's my opinion based on my experience and I'm still not completely sure whether I support this viewpoint or not.

" ...in general I think it's better to show you are high above of the conflict."
      "Oh, yes! It's better!"

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere. Albert Einstein

Логика доставит вас из точки А в точку Б. Воображение приведет вас куда угодно. Альберт Эйнштейн

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague. Bill Cosby

Первейший закон рекламы — избегать конкретных обещаний и культивировать восхитительную неопределенность. Билл Косби

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag. Alexander Solzhenitsyn

То имей, что можно всегда пронести с собой: знай языки, знай страны, знай людей. Пусть будет путевым мешком твоим — твоя память. Александр Солженицын.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born. Ronald Reagan

Аборты защищают исключительно те люди, которые сами уже родились. Рональд Рейган

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. Sir Winston Churchill

Я люблю свиней. Собаки смотрят на нас снизу вверх. Кошки — сверху вниз. Свиньи обращаются с нами как с равными. Уинстон Черчиль

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Sure?

Not always. Sometimes it's better to get revenge, but in general I think it's better to show you are high above of the conflict. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that one should continue communication with such people , even if they used to be friends in the past and presently fell into the category of "foes". It's my opinion based on my experience and I'm still not completely sure whether I support this viewpoint or not.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde

Sure?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag. Alexander Solzhenitsyn

То имей, что можно всегда пронести с собой: знай языки, знай страны, знай людей. Пусть будет путевым мешком твоим — твоя память. Александр Солженицын.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born. Ronald Reagan

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
It is with our passions, as it is with fire and water, they are good servants but bad masters. Aesop

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
― George Bernard Shaw

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
Mark Twain

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
I am not young enough to know everything.

Oscar Wilde