Автор Тема: The use of the forum!!!  (Прочитано 74423 раз)

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: The use of the forum!!!
« Ответ #82 : 20 июня 2014, 08:50:01 »
Каждый день, проходя мимо стендов в нашей школе, я вижу одни и те же фото, которые находятся на уровне моих глаз (уверен, вы видите другие) и школа уже ассоциируется с некоторыми фотографиями  8)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #81 : 19 июня 2014, 10:06:10 »
а я люблю пересматривать видео и фотографии на нашем форуме!

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #80 : 17 июня 2014, 09:51:28 »
я знаю еще одну полезную функция форума! всегда можно вернуться и перечитать то, что понравилось! он как хранилище полезного и интересного. я, например. всегда читаю рассказы и истории! а рассказы внука, которые недавно появились - так я вообще жду продолжения! так интересно пишет!

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #79 : 24 мая 2014, 12:11:12 »
Want to improve your English? All English learners want to improve their English, but as you know, it can be difficult! For you to learn, you need to work on all areas.
The four main areas for you to focus on are: Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening. Our English Club promote these 'core skills' because all need to be worked on for you to learn English well.

If we talk about the use of the forum, I might say... Try keeping a diary; write something in English in it every day, even if it’s very simple. Start with small sentences and make them longer. Again, the internet is a great way to help. Try to make friends online, visit chat rooms, forums, or post comments on blogs. These are all useful tools for you to learn well from.

Writing gives you a good chance to review words you have learned in the past, and allows you the time to think about grammar as you write. Go back and review anything you might have written in the past,when your English was at a lower level, and try to find any mistakes you made.

Think about writing a short story or even a poem (share it with us here!!!)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #78 : 20 мая 2014, 14:09:13 »
и всегда если форум - то все разбито по интересам! мне нравится, что всегда можно найти ту самую ветку, которая интересна именно тебе!

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #77 : 16 мая 2014, 15:01:33 »
Are you stuck at home, or are shy about going out on your own to meet new people? The Internet is a great place to shake off your shyness, meet new people from around the world, and form friendships with people who share your interests and passions. We'll show you a few ways to meet people online.

1. Add value to the community you are trying to make friends in, by making intelligent comments in the forums, sharing good content or otherwise helping out. Comment on a profile or send a message to someone who interests you.

2. Be kind and respectful.  ;)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #76 : 14 мая 2014, 09:56:37 »
To participate in the forum enough to have an email address, as well as invent a virtual name (or nickname) and password. Many forums, especially those located at major online portals offer the user to register a mailbox immediately.
As a result, information attack from the Internet forum is obtained extremely low-budget. As, however, and protection from attack or counter-attack.
One person can have infinitely large number of nicknames. Sometimes the opposite situation - when under a nickname appear to different people. Relatively rare, but it happens and sale of Nike or renting it out to solve some zhadach.

Anyone can write your point of view, and it instantly see all the participants of the forum, and then do everything - through search engines such as Yandex, Google and others.

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #75 : 12 мая 2014, 09:51:38 »
In the Internet comes more and more people. Global Network so that it becomes more and more important for enterprises. Even fifteen years ago, it was enough to have a position of influence in the traditional media - newspapers, radio and television to negative information about the company was not leaked to the masses. But now everything has changed dramatically. Because there were internet forums!

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #74 : 25 апреля 2014, 09:19:06 »
сложно поверить уже в это!  8)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #73 : 23 апреля 2014, 09:32:45 »
we really had cell phones in 2003?.. wow!

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #72 : 22 апреля 2014, 07:38:38 »
Magic, just imagine, I had a bigger table of sms words in the book dated 2003 ;)
It'll soon be the international language)
Турки уже пишут транслитом)))

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #71 : 21 апреля 2014, 23:24:34 »
chat about someone or something
to talk idly or informally about someone or something. We need to chat about Molly. I want to chat about your expenditures a little.

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #70 : 16 апреля 2014, 23:25:56 »
And now I found one more advantage - I can put here everything interesting that I find in the Internet and review it any time I want because it's all here - for me and you!

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #69 : 10 апреля 2014, 20:29:14 »
;)) Yemi, it's my style of posting a comment in our forum discussion;))))

we have our own style?  ???

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #68 : 08 апреля 2014, 19:19:15 »
Ja tipa prosto tak)))))! But there is a place , where I feel even more relaxed, cosy and at home. Guess where............. of course at our English Club! You better join us before it's tooooooo late!

It's never late to realize the use and pleasure of our English Club meetings!