Автор Тема: News  (Прочитано 253438 раз)

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: News
« Ответ #381 : 20 июня 2017, 22:51:25 »

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #380 : 19 июня 2017, 20:19:11 »
LESSON 4. Holidays and Days off

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/78Ds/CtniCYFcU

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #379 : 19 июня 2017, 16:25:54 »

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #378 : 18 июня 2017, 20:13:57 »

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #377 : 17 июня 2017, 20:35:16 »

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #376 : 17 июня 2017, 15:04:17 »
LESSON 5. Sports and Health
форматированный вариант скачать

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #375 : 16 июня 2017, 23:06:27 »
     Friendship is a type of relationship between two people who care about each other.  Friendship is wonderful and it seems to be easy, but it is not always so. It demands time and effort, and it requires that people put someone other than themselves first sometimes. But in exchange for that work, a friend can get an immense amount of support and comfort in good times and in bad times, too. Many qualities are necessary for a good friendship, including honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty and unconditional acceptance. A friendship can make both people in the relationship happy; both people can have fun when they spend time together. However, human beings can clash very easily and friendship can be destroyed. It's possible that friendship can exist between two people at one stage of life, but life changes and you feel friendship is impossible at another stage.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #374 : 16 июня 2017, 22:50:31 »
Lesson I
The School I Go To

1. Read the text to your friend
Text 1

I am Peter Brook. I am nine. I go to school and I am a third grade pupil.
      The school I go to is Modern Education School. It is situated in the centre of Moscow. I live in the centre, too. It takes me fifteen minutes to walk to the school аnd it takes me twenty minutes to come to the school by car.

Text 2

I go to school every day. I don’t go to school on Saturdays and Sundays. On Saturdays and Sundays I stay at home.
      We have many subjects in the school. They are: Russian, Literature, Mathematics, English, P.E. (Physical Education) and other subjects.
      My favourite subject is P.E. I like it best of all. We jump, jog, play different games at the P.E. Lessons.

Text 3

I am a schoolboy / schoolgirl and I am nine. I am in the second grade. I have just come to the classroom. My friends and I are sitting at our tables and waiting for the teacher. Our teacher always comes on time. He never comes late. He is very nice and kind. I like my teacher very much.

Text 4

Today is Monday and the time is 9 am. I am at school and my lessons start at 9.30 am. I like going to school. There, I meet my friends. We learn and play together. It is always fun when you study and play with your friends.

Text 5

We speak English at Modern Education School. We can read and write in English too. We also listen to different texts in English.
Now, we are having an English lesson. We are going to read, write and speak English with our English teacher.

Text 6

There is much English in Modern Education School. We speak English, we read English stories, we listen to disks, and we write exercises.
    We also play different English and Russian games and sing songs.
    I am having an English class now. I am listening to a disk and want to understand it. My friend is listening to the disk, too. He understands everything!

Text 7

It’s nine o’clock in the morning. I have just left my home and I am walking to the school now.
    Modern Education school is situated in the centre. I live in centre, too and it takes me fifteen minutes to walk to the school.
     My friend lives in the suburbs of Moscow. He gets to the school by car. It takes him half an hour to come to Maly Golovin side–street where Modern Education school is situated.

Text 8

We are having an English class now. We are sitting at the tables and waiting for the teacher.
    The teacher has just come and said: “Hello, guys. How are you?” We answered: “Hello, Yemi. We are fine. And how are you?”
    Yemi has been teaching us English for half a year now. We speak, read, write, learn and sing English songs with him.
    Yemi is a native speaker.

Text 9

I started going to Modern Education School two years ago. Now I am a third grade pupil.
    I learn many subjects: Russian, Literature, Mathematics, English and many others. My favorite subject is Mathematics. I like Russian and English, too.

Text 10

I have a friend. His name is Alex. He is nine. We study in the same class. He sits next to me. We play together at break time. WE live on the same street, so we see each other very often during the weekends.

Oxford High School for Girls, the oldest girls’ school, is a leading independent day school for girls aged 4 – 18. The school is a unique community where each student is nurtured as an individual, whilst experiencing outstanding learning opportunities, within and beyond curriculum. The supportive and dynamic environment enables the students to achieve exceptive academic results and they leave the school as interested and interesting young women prepared to play their part in an ever-changing world.
Recently the school authorities announced they are planning to introduce tests in which it is impossible to get 100%. The school is said to be considering such tests in Maths. The idea is to prevent students’ obsession with being ‘Little Miss Perfect’. The day school, which charges fees of almost 4,000 pounds a term and last year had an eighty-nine per cent A-A pass rate at A-Levels, will be the first to run the initiative which could then be rolled out to other girls’ schools across the country.

Girls and boys during Victorian times learned together in primary schools, but were separated in secondary schools. Together they learned reading, writing, arithmetic, spelling and drill. Boys learned technology including woodwork, math and technical drawing to help with work in factories, workshops or the army when they grew up. Girls had lessons in cooking and sewing to prepare for housework and motherhood.
Children were often taught by copying and repeating what the teacher told them. Lessons included teaching in right and wrong, and the Christian religion. Discipline in schools was often strict and children were beaten for even minor wrongdoings. A teacher could also punish a child by making them stand in the corner wearing a ‘dunce’s cap’. Another very boring punishment was ‘writing lines’. This meant writing out the same sentence such as ‘Schooldays are the happiest days of my life’ 100 times or more.

Outdoor education usually refers to organized learning that takes place in the outdoors. Outdoor education programs sometimes involve residential or journey wilderness-based experiences in which students participate in a variety of adventurous challenges and outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, canoeing, ropes courses and group games. Outdoor education draws upon the philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education and environmental education. Forest School is an approach to outdoor learning which supports the development of self-esteem and confidence using a natural environment. Common definitions of outdoor education are difficult to achieve because interpretations vary according to culture, philosophy, and local conditions. However, outdoor education often uses or draws upon these related elements and informs these areas.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #373 : 16 июня 2017, 22:44:29 »
Lesson III
The Games I Play (Real Games and Computer Games)
1. Read the text to your friend

Text 1

I’m Ben. I’m 15. I go to Modern Education School. I’m a seventh grade pupil. I study English, Literature, Mathematics and Computer. I also like computer games. But I like jumping, running and playing table-tennis more!
Playing computer games is not very interesting for me.

Text 2

I'm George. I’m only ten, but know how to work on the Computer and of course how to play computer games. I like to play computer games very much. My eldest brother Tom has many up-to-date gadgets and many computer games. I don't have many games because I’m only ten. I love to work and to play on my computer!!!

Text 3

I am a happy boy (girl). I am only twelve, but I’ve already learnt how to read, write, do Mathematics, work on the Computer and more things. I speak some English and understand it. I am good at P.E. (Physical Education), singing and acting. I like sports.

Text 4

My name is George. I’m twelve and I can’t live without computer games. My favourite game is Minecraft. My mother says she doesn’t want me to play computer games all day. She wants me to be healthy and intelligent! So I have to do sports every day, too!

Text 5

I’m thirteen and I hate computer games. Computer games are so boring. My friends always play different computer games, but I don't like playing them. My friends don’t understand that they have become inactive and not physically fit!

Text 6

People have been making words and scoring points in Scrabble games since 1948. Two, three or four people compete against each other. Each player has seven tiles. Players take turns making words using these tiles. Each tile has a letter on it. Words are placed on the Scrabble board either horizontally or vertically. Some letters are worth more points. The game ends when all the tiles have been used. The winner of the game is the player with the most points

Text 7

You can test your logic skills by solving sudoku puzzles! Each sudoku puzzle is a grid made of 81 squares. There are nine squares in each row and nine squares in each column. This grid also has nine smaller grids in it. Each small grid has nine squares in it.Some of the squares have numbers from 1 to 9 in them. You solve the puzzle by writing a number in each empty square. You can find these puzzles in most newspapers and online.

Today's video game worlds are so detailed they give the player a realistic and rewarding experience. People think this may affect real-life behaviour and ask whether life-like computer games are a good thing; especially games where the player takes on active roles like pulling a trigger in first person shooter games to simulate armed battle. Modern characters have become more like people than cartoons, the language has become more colloquial and the sound effects are now more realistic. For these reasons concerns have been raised about links to aggressive behavior. Worried parents have welcomed computer game classification whereby games are given similar ratings as films so that parents can monitor what their children are playing with. There is no existing evidence that proves a link between an increase in computer game violence and aggressive or violent behaviour in children, but the question still arises: should it be acceptable for computer games to depict graphic scenes of violence?

Curling is a sport in which players slide stones on a sheet of ice towards a target area which is segmented into four concentric circles. Two teams, each with four players, take turns sliding heavy, polished granite stones, also called rocks, across the ice curling sheet towards the house, a circular target marked on the ice. Each team has eight stones. The purpose is to accumulate the highest score for a game; points are scored for the stones resting closest to the centre of the house at the conclusion of each end, which is completed when both teams have thrown all of their stones. A game usually consists of eight or ten ends. The curler can induce a curved path by causing the stone to slowly turn as it slides, and the path of the rock may be further influenced by two sweepers with brooms who accompany it as it slides down the sheet, using the brooms to alter the state of the ice in front of the stone. A great deal of strategy and teamwork go into choosing the ideal path and placement of a stone for each situation.

Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries and dependencies, making it the world's most popular sport. The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal. Players are not allowed to touch the ball with their hands or arms while it is in play, unless they are goalkeepers, and then only when within their penalty area. Other players mainly use their feet to strike or pass the ball, but may also use their head or torso. The team that scores the most goals by the end of the match wins. If the score is level at the end of the game, either a draw is declared or the game goes into extra time or a penalty shootout depending on the format of the competition. Within the English-speaking world, association football is now usually called football in the United Kingdom and mainly soccer in Canada and the United States. People in other countries use either or both terms.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #372 : 14 июня 2017, 13:19:20 »
  *Сравнение с вариантами, предлагаемыми в ЕГЭ:

1. Imagine that you are preparing a project with your friend. You have found some interesting material for the presentation
    and you want to read this text to your friend. You have 1.5 minutes to read the text silently, then be ready to read it out
    aloud. You will not have more than 1.5 minutes to read it.

2. You are considering visiting the city and now you'd like to get more information. In 1.5 minutes you are to ask five direct
    questions to find out the following:

3. These are photos from your photo album. Choose one photo to describe to your friend.

You will have to start speaking in 1.5 minutes and will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). In your talk r
    remember to speak about:

• where and when the photo was taken
   • what/who is in the photo
   • what is happening
   • why you keep the photo in your album
   • why you decided to show the picture to your friend

You have to talk continuously, starting with: "I’ve chosen photo number … ".

4. Study the two photographs. In 1.5 minutes be ready to compare and contrast the photographs:

• give a brief description of the photos (action, location)
   • say what the pictures have in common
   • say in what way the pictures are different
   • say which of the concerts presented in the pictures you’d prefer
   • explain why

You will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). You have to talk continuously.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #371 : 14 июня 2017, 12:37:09 »
Как приспособить ЕГЭ и ОГЭ к реальной жизни

Предисловие
Старый вариант!

Упражнения, на основании которых проводится общегосударственная проверка подготовки человека к реальной жизни в нашей стране, классическая педагогика использовала для первичной презентации и «обработки» нового учебного материала. По-английски это – «multiple choice» и «fill in».
          Введение говорения в вышеназванные госэкзамены продвинуло их (ЕГЭ и ОГЭ) на более приближенный к реальной жизни человека уровень. Говорение здесь строго алгоритмизировано и производится не с человеком (пока!?), а с компьютером.
          Что предлагаем мы в создавшихся условиях?
          Алгоритмизированную часть использовать как таковую в целях тренировки человека на аналогичные упражнения единых госэкзаменов. При этом содержание предлагаемого учебного материала (активная лексика и грамматика) и уровень его сложности определяется уровнем группы.
          Алгоритмизированная часть состоит из следующих упражнений* :
          1.   Чтение текста учителю;
          2.   Постановка вопросов в разных жизненных ситуациях;
          3.   Описание картинок в соответствии с предложенным планом;
          4.   Сравнение картинок в соответствии с предложенным планом.
          Выше предложенный план осуществляется в ЛУРе (лингафонном кабинете) соответственно методике работы, отработанной в Школе-ВУЗе для данного вида учебной деятельности.
          Пройдя серию подобных уроков – алгоритмов, учащийся получает навык выполнения заданий ЕГЭ и ОГЭ и, одновременно, проходит стадию подготовки к реальной «свободной» речи.

Обучение последней происходит во второй части занятия, для проведения которой учащиеся приглашаются за стол в галерее психологической разгрузки (или в читальном зале «Возвращаем человека к чтению»), где проводится «свободная беседа» по уже проработанному материалу (описание картинки, беседа по прочитанным текстам) + выражение точки зрения, высказывания, основанные на собственном опыте, а также проводится работа по учебному пособию «The Art of Communication».
          Домашнее задание
          письменно:
а) вспомнить и записать текст, прочтенный на занятии;
б) вспомнить и описать картинки, проработанные на занятии;
          устно:
а) подготовить монолог по теме занятия на одну минуту звучания;
б) подготовить ситуацию по теме учебного пособия «The Art of Communication».

Заключительный этап программы «Как приспособить ЕГЭ и ОГЭ к реальной жизни» может быть выполнен перед экраном компьютера, в режиме ЕГЭ-тренажер, который уже опробован и утвержден в нашей школе.

*Сравнение с вариантами, предлагаемыми в ЕГЭ.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #370 : 12 июня 2017, 00:17:11 »
     ДАСу. Выделила (чёрным и курсивом) в тексте "Громыко" мысли, которые считаю очень нужными для нас.  Please, get prepared for discussion.

Acknowledged!

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #369 : 11 июня 2017, 10:03:11 »
     ДАСу. Выделила (чёрным и курсивом) в тексте "Громыко" мысли, которые считаю очень нужными для нас.  Please, get prepared for discussion.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #368 : 09 июня 2017, 17:09:56 »
Образование - это не угадайка
Формула смысла (09.06.17)
Гость - директор Института опережающих исследований Юрий Громыко.
Ведущие "Вестей ФМ" – Дмитрий Куликов и Ольга Подолян

ГРОМЫКО: Я хотел сегодня, чтобы мы поговорили об образовании, но в следующем контексте.
 Основная идея заключается в том, что происходит разрушение духовной традиционной матрицы, которая всегда лежала в основе российского образования и это ведет к разрушению коллективного, общественного сознания.  Это то, что происходило с образованием последние 10 лет. В соответствии с этим возникает вопрос, выполняет ли школа свою основную функцию, учит ли она, и нужно ли ходить в школу, если можно взять репетитора и "натаскиваться на тесты"?

Будет ли этот результат позитивным по отношению к матрице воспроизводства нашего общего народного, национального, политического сознания и в части подготовленности к дальнейшей карьере и работе.

С одной стороны, согласно утверждению Кузьминова, школа должна воспитывать, удерживать в определенном социализационном поле. Например, не выпускать школьников на митинги Навального, но, то, что произошло в Москве, означает полный воспитательный провал, потому что, оказывается, детей, которые плохо разбираются, что происходит в политике и стране очень легко вытащить и заставить выйти с протестами. Но у меня более важный вопрос: Не означает ли утверждение Кузьминова, что школа должна перестать учить вообще? То есть она должна погрузиться в ограничивающий социальный контроль, с полной потерей учебной функции.

КУЛИКОВ: Я бы не придавал этому значения, потому что идеологи Российского образование, базирующиеся в Высшей Школе экономики, навязывали нам идею, что воспитание надо вообще убрать из образования. Школа должна учить учиться, воспитания в школе быть не должно. И Высшая Школа Экономики рассказывала нам это в течение последних 25 лет.

ГРОМЫКО: Я считаю, что к этому надо абсолютно серьезно относиться, но совсем с другой стороны: То, что стала делать Ольга Юрьевна – разворачивать образование к восстановлению норм, которые были осмыслены в советской школе. Основной вопрос, с моей точки зрения, это формирование управленческой команды. Для того, чтобы этот разворот осуществить, нужны управленцы образования на всех уровнях, здесь надо сказать, что подготовка управленцев образования захвачена Высшей Школы и экономики и фондом подготовки кадров. Отсюда вопрос – кто сможет подготовить управленцев, чтобы они смогли ставить разумные и осмысленные цели восстановления матрицы российского образования. Для этого надо уходить от системы гипертрофированного надзирательного контроля. Цифровизация современной общеобразовательной школы доходит, до того, что системы слежения фиксируют все происходящее в школе, и этот контроль удесятерился по сравнению с системой надзора, который был установлен в советской школе.

Второй момент - это показатель качества образования, который никак не связан с ЕГЭ. Это означает, что нужно возвращаться к системе советской системе оценки, которая больше походила на экзамен, то есть осуществлялась коммуникация с коллективом преподавателей, возможность в этом общении определить, способен ли учащийся отвечать на вопросы, рассуждать, а не просто старается угадать вариант ответа, и, таким образом, прощаться с ЕГЭ.

Третий момент - это переход от финансово-распределительных функций в управлении к содержательному управлению, связанному с восстановлением научно-методических центров, развитием региональных программ образования, оценкой работы педагогов . Однако, все эти вопросы при подготовке на основе перенимания западного менеджмента не ставятся, поэтому у министра образования очень сложная задача. Необходимы люди, которые смогли бы развернуть процесс восстановления качества российского образования, подразумевающее возврат к советскому проекту и советской школе, которая является более продуманным, чем постсоветское современное образование.  По вопросам образования есть сильный раскол – не надо ли прикончить школу, как институт и перейти на уровень индивидуализированных программ и тьюторов, эта линия усиленно продвигается. По аналогии с медициной: сейчас большое количество людей с различными заболеваниями пытается перейти на самолечение, и в тех ситуациях, когда речь идет о тяжелых случаях,  становится понятно, что человек, как бы он ни погружался в интернет, он принять институциональное решение не способен.

Если придерживаться такой системы образования, то ответить на вопрос, образован человек или нет,будет невозможно, потому что это будет подменяться игрой в сертификаты и дипломы - человек открывает ящик и спрашивает: "Какой диплом Вам показать?". А тому, сформированы ли у него важнейшие родовые функции, воля, целеполагание, определенный объем знаний будет придаваться наименьшее значение.  ПТакое образование работает на определенную цель: управление социумом, лишение человека его подлинной сущности, то есть способности к суждениям.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #367 : 07 июня 2017, 01:46:48 »
Сегодня вернусь!