Автор Тема: Материалы для сборника  (Прочитано 86218 раз)

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Материалы для сборника
« Ответ #487 : 23 августа 2016, 12:57:40 »
Клуб 9

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #486 : 23 августа 2016, 12:47:00 »
For Andrey's attention!

Please find attached Club 10, Alexander I. I'm sending it to your e-mail address as well. Have fun!  ;D

Areas of concern:

1) Phonetics and Grammar;
2) Song (which one?);
3) Story.

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #485 : 23 августа 2016, 12:41:04 »
Еще раз, три клуба (4, 8 и 9)

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #484 : 23 августа 2016, 11:59:42 »
Фонетика к клубам 7, 8 и 9.

1.   Do you think English grammar is difficult?
2.   No, if you learn grammar rules everyday it is easy.
3.   Do you study grammar that often?
4.   Oh, yes! I do. I study grammar rules after my school lessons.
5.   Do you enjoy repeating them hundreds of times?
6.   No, no. Usually I understand them because I listen to my English teacher very carefully in class .
7.   Really?  Never knew your English teacher can be so entertaining.

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #483 : 23 августа 2016, 11:06:26 »
Клуб 8 (с историей)

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #482 : 23 августа 2016, 10:45:08 »
клуб 4 (with grammar)

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #481 : 23 августа 2016, 00:43:57 »
Клубы 4, 8, 9. Исправления я отметил синим, кроме нумерации страниц в содержании.
По поводу фонетики уточню у В.И.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #480 : 22 августа 2016, 23:05:41 »
     Андрею. Повнимательнее посмотри замечания к клубу 4.

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #479 : 22 августа 2016, 16:26:20 »
клуб 7. С замечаниями Вячеслава. Фонетику я не менял.

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #478 : 22 августа 2016, 14:36:47 »
Club 6 Catherine I

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #477 : 22 августа 2016, 13:52:56 »
Club 7

Part III.  Аудио и видео понимание (Audio and Visual Comprehension)

The Epoch of Coup d’état
6’ 8”
32:30 – 37:20
On the night of November 9th, 1740, Field Marshal Count von Münnich and 80 guardsmen burst into the Winter Palace. He sealed the exits and sent his adjutant to find Biron.
According to the adjutants’ report, Biron was sleeping soundly when they arrived. When he was awoken, he tried to hide under the bed, but the soldiers dragged him out. He struck out in an effort to break free but the soldiers answered his blows with musket butts. He was then stripped naked, tied up and carried to the guard house, where he was loaded into the field marshal’s waiting carriage. He was carried out past the very room in which Anna’s coffin was still lying.
By 6 am the palace coup was over. Russia had a new Regent, the infant Emperor’s mother, the 21 years old Anna Leopoldovna, rumored to be even less intelligent than her aunt, the late Empress.
Anna was madly in love with a Saxon diplomat named Carl Linar. Russian nobles feared they had another Biron on their hands when Linar was given the past of Grand Chamberlain. He then briefly returned to Saxony to settle his affairs at home. But before he could return, the Russian throne changed hands once more. Peter the Great’s daughter Elizabeth had finally made her move.
Many people knew about the plot to put Elizabeth on the throne. Courtiers warned Anna about it every day. She paid little attention till finally she decided to speak with Elizabeth herself. Elizabeth was her half cousin once removed and 10 years her senior.
The meeting warned Elizabeth that she was suspected. She had to act fast. She summoned a few trusted men, donned a gilded breastplate over her braid uniform and went to the barracks of Preobrazhensky regiment.
“Do you remember whose daughter I am?” she cried
"Are you ready to die for me?"
The guards responded with loud cheers. Elizabeth led them to the Winter Palace, where the guards also quickly switched their allegiance. She entered the bedroom of Anna Leopoldovna with the words – “sister, it’s time to get up” and she went to the nursery of the infant Emperor Ivan. She ordered her men not to wake him. She took Ivan in her arms, kissed him and said “you are not to blame, little one”. Nobody knew what to do with him. Elizabeth left the Winter Palace with the child in her arms.
Chapter Three – Elizabeth Petrovna
The little Ivan 4 became Russia’s man in the iron mask. Almost all his short tragic life was spent in closely guarded confinement. First in Oranienburg, then in Kholmogory and then in solitary confinement in Shlisselburg fortress, where he was held as a prisoner with no name. Ivan spent 7 years in a cell with no natural lights with only the Bible to read.
At the age of 24, he was murdered by his guards during a failed rescue attempt. His parents spent the rest of their lives under guard in Kholmogory far to the north, so that no one could have attempted to restore their family to the throne.
In the aftermath of the Palace Revolution, Ivan the 6-th fate was not yet known. Elizabeth had many important decisions to make. First, she announced that she would restore the laws and state bodies, established by her father, Peter the Great.
The Senate resumed its work as a legislative and judicial body. The ministerial Cabinet was dismissed. Elizabeth would learn to keep a close eye on all her advisors, to ensure none grew too powerful or dare challenge her authority. During her magnificent coronation, Elizabeth became the first Russian Monarch to place the crown upon her own head, a moment rich in symbolism.
Elizabeth’s Beauty and Vain
41:47 – 42:45
The Empress was a great beauty but hugely vain. Her courtiers were expected to pay her endless compliments. While ladies feared to dress too well in case they were thought to be competing with her. To ensure she was always the most magnificently attired, Elizabeth would issue strict rules before a ball, stipulating certain colors or hairstyles that only she was permitted to wear. The Empresses wardrobe was reported to include no fewer than 15.000 dresses. She never wore a dress twice and sometimes changed several times in a single evening. Merchants, importing expensive textiles from abroad were obliged to bring them to the Empress first so she could select the finest fabrics for herself.
Exercises
a) watch the episodes and be prepared to say what they are about;
b) other variants.

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #476 : 22 августа 2016, 13:36:35 »
Клуб 5 после замечаний Вячеслава.

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #475 : 22 августа 2016, 13:12:51 »
Andrey, we're correcting the 5th club as agreed. Thanks!

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #474 : 22 августа 2016, 12:58:41 »

Внимание Андрея!!!!

Текст 2 к части 2 клуба номер 7

Elizabeth I (1741-1761)

Elizabeth Petrovna, a daughter of Peter the Great and Catherine I, was born during the period of Peter’s military victories. After her mother’s death in 1727 Elizabeth inherited (наследовать) Tsarskoye Selo where she had spent her happy childhood and youth.
        To become a ruler Catherine staged a coup (переворот) when more than 300 grenadiers and 64 officers put Elizabeth on the throne. During her magnificent coronation Elizabeth became the first Russian monarch to place the crown upon her own head
        Extraordinarily beautiful Elizabeth loved entertainments such as masquerades and concerts. Her schedule (расписание) for her weekly entertainments was the following: on Mondays there was music for dancing (she could happily dance through the night); on Wednesdays - Italian music, on Thursdays and Fridays - theatre. The empress’s wardrobe included about 15.000 dresses. She never wore a dress twice and sometimes changed several times in a single evening. Her reign was one of the calmest, with no natural disasters or social troubles. Not one person was executed (beheaded or killed in some other way) on Elizabeth’s orders during her reign.
        The brilliant Italian architect Bartolomeo Francesco Rastrelli built for the empress about twenty baroque (architecture style) palaces. At one of them, the Winter Palace, she died.

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #473 : 22 августа 2016, 12:55:35 »
Текст 2 к части 2 клуба номер 6

Empress Catherine I (1725 – 1727)

In 1724 Catherine (whose original name was Marta Skavronska) was officially crowned and named Peter’s co-ruler (соправитель). After tsar Peter’s death in 1725 Catherine became the first woman to rule Imperial Russia. For most of her reign Catherine I was controlled by her advisers (советники) but she didn’t mind leaving the governing to others, and devoted herself to parties and drinking.  A typical day for the Empress began when she got up at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. She had dinner at 8 then took a walk in the summer garden. She usually went to bed around 10 o’clock the next morning.
The Empress knew nothing about ruling the state. She couldn’t even read and write. The only thing she ever mastered was how to sign her own name. But that was enough to authorize the founding of the Russian Academy of Sciences, as Peter had always dreamed, and to authorize Vitus Bering’s expedition to the Far East.
In general, Catherine's policies were reasonable and cautious. The story of her humble (скромный) origins was considered by later generations of tsars to be a state secret.