Автор Тема: News  (Прочитано 255702 раз)

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: News
« Ответ #863 : 22 августа 2020, 14:24:08 »
Corrected!

1.   Travelling by Plane

There are also a lot of ways of travelling. People can travel by car, by plane, by ship, by train, by bus or on foot. Travelling by plane is the fastest way of travelling. This is the best way to get to a foreign country fast. Modern planes are comfortable and it is a nice experience to fly to your destination.

2.   Travelling by Ship

The most comfortable way of travelling is by ship. Modern liners have everything to make people feel relaxed and comfortable. There are swimming-pools, bars, restaurants and even shops on board a modern liner. People enjoy spending their time on the deck looking at the ocean and talking. Sunsets and sunrises are beautiful in the open sea.
The main disadvantage is that travelling by ship is the most expensive way of travelling and some people can be sea-sick.

3.   Travelling by Train

Travelling by train is rather popular now, too. Modern trains are rather fast and comfortable too. Travelling by train is more convenient and cheaper than travelling by plane or by car. This way of travelling is also for those, who are afraid of flights.

4.   Travelling by Bus

Travelling by bus is the cheapest nowadays. There are special international tours by bus when you travel through several countries. Instead of one foreign country, you can see a few of them. However, there are some disadvantages. Some people feel sick in buses and their trip can be spoilt. Besides, it is not very comfortable to sleep in a sitting position. Sometimes tourists do not have enough time to see the sights of cities.

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #862 : 22 августа 2020, 14:18:03 »
Corrected!

5.   Ways of Spending Summer Holidays

In my opinion there is a great number of different ways of spending summer holidays. It depends on the person, his culture, education, age, social status and personal tastes. So, everyone has his own way of spending summertime. It is a great pleasure to have a rest after a whole year of hard work or study. People like to travel during their summer holidays. Some people go abroad to see new countries, some people prefer to go to the country-side to enjoy the peace and quiet, far from the hustle and bustle of big cities. Other people like staying at home doing nothing, but watching TV and playing computer games. Some people like to spend their holidays in cities, visiting theatres, museums and going sightseeing. But a great number of people go to the seaside.

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #861 : 22 августа 2020, 14:11:57 »
Corrected!

4.   American Holidays

There are many holidays in the USA. They are celebrated every year. American people enjoy having holidays, especially if they are public. Children don’t go to school and adults don’t work during such holidays. The most favourite public holidays in the USA are Christmas and New Year. Christmas season starts before December the 25th and continues  until New Year celebrations. It’s also a time when people exchange presents. Other important American holidays are The Independence Day on July the 4th and Thanksgiving Day, celebrated every fourth Thursday of November.

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #860 : 22 августа 2020, 13:06:48 »
Corrected!

3.   Holidays in Great Britain

British people like any other nation like holidays. It is a time to rest and spend with relatives and friends. One of the most popular holidays in Britain is St. Valentine’s Day. It is celebrated every February 14th. Boys and girls tell each other about their love and thank each other for support and understanding. People send Valentine cards.
Another holiday in Great Britain is The Pancake Race. Most people in England like Pancake Race on Shrove Tuesday. At home families have pancakes for dinner.Teachers and children have pancakes for dinner at school. Everyone knows that pancakes are tasty, but not everyone knows that in England on Shrove Tuesday, people race with them, fight for them.

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #859 : 22 августа 2020, 12:59:50 »
Corrected!

2.   My Day Off

My name is Alice. I’m six. I’m from Moscow. I study five days a week that’s why I try to spend my two days off merrily and interestingly. I wake up later than usual in the morning. I like to have a long lie in and watch TV. There are many  interesting programmes on TV on Sundays. My mother cooks something delicious at the weekend. She bakes cakes or sweet buns. We have breakfast together and then go for a walk around the town. I like my day off very much because I can have a good rest and have a new lease of energy for the coming week.

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #858 : 22 августа 2020, 12:53:16 »
Corrected!

1.   My Winter Holidays

I look forward to my winter holidays every year. They usually last for two weeks. Winter holidays give me the opportunity to have a long lie in. I don't have to get up early in the morning, so I sleep till 9 am.
When the weather is cold, I prefer to stay at home and read something interesting, play computer games or surf the Internet. As I spend much time at home, I help my mom about the house. I help with cooking or cleaning. I usually visit my friends and hang out with them going to the cinema or cafe in the evenings. Of course, winter holidays are not as long and joyful as summer holidays, but in any case winter holidays give the opportunity to rest.

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #857 : 22 августа 2020, 11:38:30 »
3rd and 4th Grades are for Yemi

1.   My Winter Holidays

Every year I have winter holidays. They usually last for two weeks. Holidays give me the opportunity not to get up early in the morning, so I sleep till 9 o’clock.
When the weather is cold, I prefer to stay at home and read something interesting, play computer games or surf the Internet. As I spend lots of time at home, I have to help my mom with cooking or cleaning. In the evening I usually visit my friends or go out with them to the cinema or cafe. Of course, winter holidays are not so long and joyful as summer holidays, but in any case winter holidays is the time of rest.

2.   My Day Off

My name is Alice. I’m six years old. I’m from Moscow. I study five days a week that’s why I try to spend my two days off merrily and interestingly. In the morning I wake up later than usual. I like to lie slugging a bed and to watch TV. Television shows many interesting programmes on Sunday. My mother cooks something delicious at the weekend. She bakes cakes or sweet buns. We have breakfast together and then walk around the town. I like my day off very much because I can have a good rest and collect my strength for a whole week.
3.   Holidays in Great Britain

British people like any other nation like holidays. It is a time to rest and spend with relatives and friend. One of the most popular holidays in Britain is St. Valentine’s Day. Every February 14th, boys and girls tell each other about their love and thank each other for the support and understanding. People send Valentine cards.
Most people in England like Pancake Race on Shrove Tuesday. At home families have pancakes for dinner. At school teachers and children have pancakes for school dinner. Everyone knows that pancakes are tasty, but not everyone knows that in England on Shrove Thursday, people race with them, fight for them.

4.   American Holidays

There are many holidays in the USA which are celebrated from year to year. American people enjoy having holidays, especially if they are public. During such holidays children don’t go to school and adults don’t work. The most favourite public holidays in the USA are Christmas and New Year. Christmas season starts on December the 25th and continues till New Year celebrations. It’s also the time of present exchange. Another important American holiday is Independence Day on July the 4th. Thanksgiving Day is another interesting American holiday. It is celebrated every fourth Thursday of November.

5.   Ways of Spending Holidays

In my opinion there is a great number of different ways of spending summer holidays. It depends on person, on his culture, education, age, social level and personal tastes. So, everyone likes his own way of summertime spending. It is a great pleasure to have a rest after a whole year of hard work or study. People like to travel during their summer holidays. Some people go abroad to see new countries, some people prefer to go to the country-side to enjoy country-life far from noise and fuss of big cities. Other people like staying at home doing nothing, but watching TV and playing computer games. Some people like to spend their holidays in cities, visiting theatres, museums and going sightseeing. But a great number of people go to the seaside.

1.   Travelling by Plane

There are also a lot of ways of travelling. People can travel by car, by plane, by ship, by train, by bus or on foot. Travelling by plane is the fastest way of travelling. This is the best way to get to a foreign country fast. Modern planes are comfortable and it is very nice to fly to the destination point.

2.   Travelling by Ship

The most comfortable way of travelling is by ship. Modern liners have everything to make people feel nice and comfortable. There are swimming-pools, bars, restaurants and even shops on board a modern liner. People enjoy spending time on the deck looking at the ocean and talking. Sunsets and sunrises are beautiful in the open sea.
The main disadvantage is that travelling by ship is the most expensive way of travelling and some people can be sea-sick.
3.   Travelling by Train

Travelling by train is rather popular now, too. Modern trains are also rather comfortable and travelling by train is more convenient and cheaper than travelling by plane or by car. This way of travelling is also for those, who are afraid of flights.

4.   Travelling by Bus

Travelling by bus is the cheapest nowadays. There are special international tours by bus when you travel through several countries. Instead of one foreign country, you can see a few of them. However, there are some disadvantages. Some people feel sick in buses and their trip can be spoilt. Besides it is not very comfortable to sleep in a sitting position. Sometimes tourists do not have enough time to see the sights of this or that city.

5.   How to Get Ready for Travelling

If you decide to travel you must prepare for the trip. If you travel by plane, train or ship, you have to book tickets and a hotel. You can do this over the phone or in a travel agency. If you travel by plane, you have to be at the airport two hours before an international flight and one hour before a domestic flight. The officers will check your luggage and you will get through the passport control. When you go by train, it is easier, because you have to go through ticket control only.

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #856 : 21 августа 2020, 16:40:26 »
2nd grade

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #855 : 21 августа 2020, 15:44:13 »
Суть игры для 1-го класса "Do it with me"

1) Учащиеся по команде учителя встают в круг (хоровод)
2) Учитель ставит задачу - по кругу за ним быстро и четко произнести слово из изучаемой лексики (part 1, 2, 3, 4)
3) Учитель всегда начинает. Например, произносит слово "doll", и далее дети по цепочке друг за другом, не нарушая круг, должны произнести данное слово. Тот, кто не справился и отвлекся, садится в центр круга. Остальные повторяют за учителем следующее слово.
4) Данная игра рассчитана в среднем на 5 языковых единиц, по количеству слов из каждой части. По желанию количество слов может быть уменьшено или увеличено, по уровню группы и времени на уроке.

Оффлайн InkJoy

• Go with the flow
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #854 : 20 августа 2020, 19:43:22 »
Here are the 1st Units of the 2nd (My Family and I), 3rd (Travelling) and 4th (Travelling) grades to compare:

(files attached)

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #853 : 20 августа 2020, 16:01:26 »
UPD

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля