Автор Тема: Stories about animals for kids and adults  (Прочитано 10586 раз)

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Stories about animals for kids and adults
« Ответ #35 : 07 сентября 2018, 00:57:43 »
     Ника, в своей программе для маленьких, а также "Поможем братьям нашим меньшим" ты могла бы употребить эти сказки.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #34 : 11 июня 2018, 23:13:56 »
неплохо)

Оффлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #33 : 11 июня 2018, 19:31:44 »
Мультфильм на английском языке

"Мечты становятся реальностью. История мул-мамы"

Мулы - это детеныши кобылы и осла, очень выносливые и умные животные, поэтому они и пользуются популярностью как рабочие животные на фермах и не только. Но сами мулы не способны иметь своих детенышей.

Случайно как-то давно наткнулась на этот мультик. Это не команда мультипликаторов работала, а один человек. И этот мультфильм намного душевнее и живее, чем вся эта модная конвеерная чушь, которая сейчас выходит на экраны!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWazJ_y2vo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWazJ_y2vo</a>

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #32 : 01 сентября 2016, 21:14:26 »
Пора добавлять новый рассказ!

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #31 : 06 января 2016, 18:25:35 »
Many years pass. Great changes take place in the school. New boys come to the old school. One very cold winter day the door opens, and a large brown bear walks into the room. Oh, how frightened the boys are! Some run to the door, others jump out of the window. But the bear does not touch the boys. He walks up to the fire and warms himself. He feels quite at home. He is very glad to get into such a warm room. He sits by the fire, and then walks up to the table where the boys baskets of food lie and eats some bread. Then the bear walks out of the house.
Some young men of the village come with their guns to kill the bear. His track is very plain in the snow, and they soon find him kill him. Only then they see by some on his skin that the poor bear is the old friend of their schooldays. Everybody is very sorry for the bear.

Оффлайн Снежный король

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #30 : 06 декабря 2015, 22:37:50 »
А я еще не забыл английский!

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #29 : 02 декабря 2015, 17:37:32 »
THE BEAR IN SCHOOL

One day a boy finds a brown baby bear in the forest. He is very little and looks like a puppy. The boy carries him home. Soon the bear becomes as tame as a dog.
Every day the boy goes to school. The bear goes with him and waits for the boy in the field.
At first the other boys are afraid of the bear, but soon they become great friends. Many of them bring baskets of food to school, and they give the bear some bread and butter. The bear lives with the boy for a long time. But one day he goes to the forest and does not come back...

to be continued...

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #28 : 27 ноября 2015, 15:17:45 »
During the winter months the brown bear sleeps. He lies in a den where he makes a bed of leaves for himself. The snow comes and cover his den. He closes his eyes and sleeps there all winter. When spring comes the bear wakes up and begins to walk about the forest.
Men go to the forest to hunt the bear. They take his skin and make coats, blankets and muffs of it. They also make oil from his fat.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #27 : 26 ноября 2015, 10:16:44 »
THE BROWN BEAR

The brown bear is large animal. His coat is thick and rough. He has a short neck, his head is big, and his tail is very short.
The brown bear lives in the forest. He likes to make his home in a hollow tree. He eats wild fruit which he finds in the forest. He also likes honey, and often spoils the hives of the wild bees. The wild bees make their hives tn the trees, and the brown bear finds them by the smell of the honey. When he finds a hive, he climbs the tree, and for hours and hours he gnaws the bark. In this way he makes a hole in the tree, pushes hi paw through it and gets the honey.

to be continued...

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #26 : 24 ноября 2015, 10:11:24 »
So the Wolf goes to the river. He makes a hole in the ice, sits down near it and puts his tail into the river.
The Fox goes away and laughs at the foolish Wolf.
The night passes, and the Wolf is still sitting on the ice.
In the morning many children come to the river. They see the Wolf and make a great noise. The Wolf is very cold and afraid of the children. He wants to pull his tail out of the hole, but he cannot! He pulls and pulls. No result. At last he makes a very strong pull and runs away, but without his tail.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #25 : 23 ноября 2015, 21:50:01 »
THE WOLF AND THE FOX

A Fox is sitting on the road and eating fish. A Wolf is running along the road; he sees the Fox. He is very hungry and asks the Fox to give him some fish. But the Fox says, "Go to the river, catch a fish for yourself and eat it."
"How can I catch a fish?" asks the Wolf. "It is winter. There is ice on the river."
"Make a hole in the ice and put your tail into the water," says the Fox. "The fish will bite your tail. Then pull your tail out of the hole, and in this way you will have fish."

to be continued...

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #24 : 21 ноября 2015, 23:52:22 »
THE WOLF

The wolf is an animal who is a little like a dog, and a little like a fox. But the dog is clever and gentle, and the wolf is fierce and cruel.
We may see wolves in Europe, Asia and America. The wolf makes his den in the forest far away from the houses of men. Here in summer the wolf lives and eats birds, hares and other small animals. During the day he hides in his den, and at night he hunts.
In summer wolves hunt each for himself, but in winter they gather in large packs. When wolves are hungry, they become very bold. They even come near villages and attack sheep, cows and horses. In winter we may often hear the howl of hungry wolves at night.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #23 : 20 ноября 2015, 16:05:48 »
THE FOX AND HIS SHADOW

A Fox goes for a walk one morning.
He sees his shadow.
It is a very long shadow.
"I'm very big," says the Fox. "I bigger than an Elephant."
"I am bigger than you are," says the Fox to the Elephant. "See my long shadow".
"See my shadow," says the Elephant.
The Fox looks.
His own shadow is big.
But the Elephant's shadow is much bigger.
"Oh, now I see! Oh, now I see! Our shadows grow as quick as we."

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #22 : 19 ноября 2015, 10:48:27 »
THE FOX WITHOUT A TAIL

A Fox falls in a trap. She saves her neck, but she cannot save her tail. The Fox is ashamed that she has no tail.
When some other foxes come to her house, our Fox asks them to follow her example and cut off their tails too.
"You do not know," she says, "how easy it is for me now to walk without a tail. A tail is an ugly thing. My good friends, you must cut off yourtails too."
Then one of the oldest foxes smiles and says, "I think, my friend, you ask us to cut off our tails only because you have no tail yourself."

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #21 : 12 ноября 2015, 23:30:47 »
The next morning a Goat comes up to the well. See sees the Fox there, and asks him, "Is the water good?"
"Oh, yes," says the Fox, "come down, my friend. It is so good that I am drinking it all the time."
So the Goat jumps into the well. But the Fox jumps on the Goat's back, and in a moment is on the green grass.
"Thank you, my friend," he says to the Goat.
The silly Goat soon understands that it is foolish to believe a cunning Fox.