Автор Тема: Russian State Examination ( OGE )  (Прочитано 13046 раз)

Оффлайн Nasya

• Новичок
  • Нет
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Russian State Examination ( OGE )
« Ответ #11 : 17 октября 2018, 13:33:29 »
Moscow ,Russia

Later for ОГЭ
Dear Ben, I want to say thank for your last letter.
I was glad to hear from you. I'm so sorry, I was very busy, but I was rest out of Moscow
Now, move on the topic. You want to talk about books for summer and it’s awful. I agree with you. Because the books, that  we need read is boring. It’s boring for me, because I don’t like it. All peoples have different preferences . Somebody likes this, somebody dislike. You  interesting, what do I like read? I read manga. And you want know what I prefer electronic book or normally? I don’t care, that and that is convenient.
Now, I must go
Best wishes,
Nasya

nom1
nom2
nom3

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #10 : 17 октября 2018, 13:25:00 »
                                                                                                                                                      Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                                17.10.2018
Dear Ben,

Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you.  Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.
Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.
My school books list is not as big as yours.  I like to read horrors books.  I think, an electronic book is a good choice for traveling, because it is easy to take it with you, you can’t spoil pages and electronic book have small size.
Now, I have to go as I promised to help my mum with cleaning.
    Write back soon.
    Best wishes,
      Elya
💞🎧

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #9 : 17 октября 2018, 13:20:47 »
                                                                                                                      Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                      17.10.2018
Dear Ben,
Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I have not written you for a long time, but I have been very preparing for my exams lately. I am feeling you.
 Now, answering you questions. Actually, my school’s list of books is so long and terrible. I like read comedies and horror books with ghost and other mystic monsters. I think an electronic book is a good choice when you are travelling because it is comfortable and ecological.
Now I have to go, as I promised to help my brother with his homework .
I am looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
    Daniil
117 words
Never say never

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #8 : 17 октября 2018, 13:17:22 »
                                                                                                                                         Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                            17.10.18
Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.I don't think your list is really bad.
  Now,I'm ready to answer your questions.Well,my school list is not long,but there're really good books.I like different kinds of books,I can read everything.I think it's a good choice,because it's really comfortable and it's doesn't occupy many space.
  Now, I have to go as I promised to help my brother with his homework. Write back soon.
 Best wishes,
  Emiliya

116 words

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #7 : 17 октября 2018, 13:09:15 »
Moscow
Russia

Dear Ben,
     Thanks for your last letter! I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry I couldn’t reply you earlier, but I was busy at school.
     In my school the teacher usually gives us many books to read as well. The list can include from 20 to 40 books I like to read short stories, because their final is usually unexpected. Also I read some classic novels, I think  it’s important to improve your knowledge and vocabulary. Most of the time I read paper books, but I agree that electronic book is a good choice if you go travelling somewhere, because books are heavier and they occupy a lot of space in your bag.
     Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Misha.
111 words

№1.
№2.
№3.
№4.
№5.
№6.
№7.
№8.
№9.
№10-17.
№18.
were
№19.
could not
№20.
was covered
№21.
had
№22.
was driving
№23.
ran
№24.
children.
№25
have called
№26
us
№27
collection
№28.
various
№29.
extremely
№30.
wonderful
№31.
exciting
№32.
visiter

ааауууу

• Гость
« Ответ #6 : 10 октября 2018, 14:10:52 »
Moscow, Russia

Later for ОГЭ
Dear Lola, I want to say thank you for your last letter.
I was very glad to hear from you. And I so sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I’ve been very busy doing my new project lately, it was so long and  so hard.

So, you want to ask me? Ok, I’m ready to answer your question. You won’t know, what kinds of films do I like. It’s not a secret. I prefer horrors films. It’s so interning and wonderful.
And what kinds of films do you like you? I hope you answer my question.

Now, I have to go, I must continue make my project.
Best wishes,
Nasya

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 10 октября 2018, 14:07:42 »
ОГЭ 9 класс
Вариант 7
                                                                                                                                          Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                          10.10.2018
Dear Ann,
Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I have not written you for a long time, but I have been very preparing for my exams lately. I hope you wrong.
Now, answering your questions. Actually, my best friend is so charming, interesting and clever. We have met at school 3 years ago. We go for a walk, play football, basketball, volleyball, golf and computer games.
Now I have to go, as I promised to help my brother with his homework .
I am looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
  Danil

(106 words)
Never say never

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 10 октября 2018, 14:06:45 »
                                              Letter  for ОГЭ.
                                                                                                                                             Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                10.10.2018
 Dear Ann,
      Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately. I don't know your friend, but I hope you're wrong about her.
      Now, I'm ready to answer your questions. Well, my best friend is a very good person. We met at the class when I just came to a new school. We spend a lot of time together. We can go for a walk or stay at home and talk.
      Now, I have to go as I promised to help my brother with his homework. Write back soon.
 Best wishes,
  Emiliya

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 10 октября 2018, 13:59:42 »
                                                                                                                                                    Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                          10.10.2018
Dear Ben,
      Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you.  Sorry, I haven’t  written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams lately.
    I hope you've passed you exams in Literature and History.
         Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.
I have chosen English and Literature, because, I'm good at English and I like Literature.
I prefer more oraly exams, because it's more easier for me.
I'm practice a lot, doing exersices and reed alot.
    Now, I have to go as I promised to help my brother with his home work.
         Write back soon.
    Best wishes,
      Elya
💞🎧

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 10 октября 2018, 13:52:30 »

Moscow
Russia

Dear Ben,
     Thanks for your last letter! I was very glad to hear from you. Sorry I couldn’t reply you earlier, but I was busy at school.
     In my school the teacher usually gives us many of books to read as well. The list can include from 20 to 40 topics! I like to read short stories, because their final is usually unexpected. Also I read some classic novels, I think  it’s important to improve your knowledge and vocabulary. Most of the time I read paper books, but I agree that electronic book is a good choice if you go travelling somewhere, because books are heavy and they occupy a lot of space in your bag.
     Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Misha. 111 words

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
Russian State Examination ( OGE )
« Ответ #1 : 10 октября 2018, 13:45:55 »
Place all your homeworks here!