Автор Тема: Рабочие материалы V.B.  (Прочитано 583086 раз)

Оффлайн О.М.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Рабочие материалы V.B.
« Ответ #1274 : 15 июня 2018, 17:54:22 »

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1273 : 07 июня 2018, 14:04:59 »

“Oh No, Rhett” she cried. “All I know is that you do not love me and you are going away! Oh, my darling, if you go, what shall I do?”
He waited for a moment and then said:
“Scarlett, I don’t want to pick up broken fragments anymore and stick them together. What is broken is broken. Perhaps, if I were younger- may be. But I’m too old to believe in such things. I’m too old to listen to your lies. I can’t live with you and lie to you and I certainly can’t lie to myself. I can’t even lie to you now. I wish I could care what you do or where you go, but I don’t.”
 “My dear, I don’t really care.”

Scarlett silently watched Rhett go upstairs, feeling that she would die from the pain in her heart. She knew now that he had been sure about every word he said. She knew because she felt in him something strong and unusual. Something she had looked for in Ashley and never found.

She had never understood the two men she had loved and so she had lost them both. Now, she knew that, had she ever understood Ashley, she would never have loved him; had she ever understood Rhett, she would never have lost him. She wasn’t sure if she had ever really understood anyone in the world.

There was sadness in her heart now, a sadness that she knew would become a strong pain.
“I won’t think of it now,” she thought. “I’ll go crazy if I think about losing him now. I’ll think of it tomorrow.”
“But,” cried her heart, “I can’t let him go! There must be some way!”
She could get Rhett back. She knew she could.
“I’ll think of it all tomorrow, at Tara. Tomorrow, I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.”

Оффлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1272 : 06 июня 2018, 13:12:14 »
На утверждение. Планирую вывесить на доски объявления на 1 этаже!

Дорогие дети! Уважаемые родители!

Спешим обрадовать вас тем, что сайт Школы-ВУЗа «Современное образование» обновился! Изменился дизайн сайта, добавлены новые интересные статьи, а также фотографии.
     Приглашаем посмотреть его содержание:

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1271 : 05 июня 2018, 17:13:20 »

The war between the North and the South has started. The Yankees were coming. The army was leaving. What should she do? Where should she run?
Suddenly she thought of Rhett Butler and calmed down. She hated him, but he was strong and smart and he wasn’t afraid of the Yankees. He was still in town. And he had a horse and carriage, too. Oh, why hadn’t she thought of him before! He could take them all away from this terrible place, away from the Yankees!
She called her servant girl and said: “Prissy, find Rhett Buttler! Only he can help!” And Prissy ran away.

Scarlett was waiting on the porch for Rhett to come. It seemed hours before he came. At last, she saw him far up the road and rushed to greet him. Even in this situation, Rhett was very well and fashionably dressed and in the belt of his trousers he had 2 dueling pistols.  His pockets were full with ammunition.
 “Good evening,” he said, “I heard you were going to take a trip.”
“If you make any jokes, I will never speak to you again,” she said with trembling voice “I am scared to death and we haven’t got time to talk. We must get out of here.”
“At your service, Madam. But, where are you going?”
 “I’m going home, to Tara! Oh, Rhett, we must hurry!”
 “There, there, darling,” he said softly. “Don’t cry. You shall go home, my brave little girl. You shall go home. Don’t cry.”

The wagon was very small and the horse was not very fast. Scarlett’s teeth chattered, she was very cold and frightened.
“Hurry!” It was the only word in her mind. Hurry! Hurry!
“Soldiers,” said Rhett Butler and stopped the horse.
The group of soldiers came down Marietta Street, between the burning buildings. They looked very tired, many of them didn’t have boots and they had bad, torn clothes.

Ahead of them was a tunnel of fire where buildings were burning on both sides of the short, narrow street that led to the railroad. Rhett whipped the horse and they jumped into it. Scarlett  thanked God for his presence. It was so good to have such a man near her.

“Oh, Rhett,” she whispered, “What would I have ever done without you? I’m so glad you aren’t in the army!”
He turned his head and looked at her strictly.
“We’re out of town now,” said Rhett shortly and stopped the horse, “and on the main road.”
“Hurry. Don’t stop!”
“Let the animal have a rest. The horse is tired”
Please, Rhett, let’s go home. The horse isn’t tired.”
“Just a minute. It’s only YOU who is going home. And I am leaving you.”
“Leaving us? Where-where are you going?”
“I am going, dear girl, with the army.”
Scarlett thought he was joking. But he wasn’t.
“Get out,” he ordered.
She was just looking at him. Rhett caught her under the arms and put on the ground beside him.
“I’m not asking you to understand or forgive me” he said “But our fair Southland needs every man. I love you so much, my dear Scarlett. But I must be going. I’m off to the war.”
And he kissed her.

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1270 : 04 июня 2018, 19:59:49 »
Homework
1. Listen to the text and write the script of it.
2. Make up questions to the text.
3. Reproduce the story close to the text.
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1269 : 04 июня 2018, 19:49:56 »

Scarlett sat down again trying to understand what she had done. Ashley was gone and his stricken face was still fresh in her memory. She had lost him forever. Now he would hate her and remember all that had happened.
She picked up a little china rose-vase and threw it over the sofa at the fireplace. The vase crashed into many pieces.
“This,” said a voice from behind the sofa, “is too much.”

Scarlett was so afraid that she couldn’t say a word. Rhett Butler rose from the sofa where he had been lying and greeted her politely.
    He was real. He wasn’t a ghost. Scarlett tried to calm herself down but was very angry with him because he had heard everything.
 “Sir,” she said, “you are no gentleman!”

“Right you are,” he answered with a smile. “And, you, Miss, are no lady. No one can be a lady after saying and doing what I have just heard”. But, my dear Miss O’Hara, you are an unusual  girl, very unusual, and I respect you for that. I just can’t understand what you see in this elegant Mr. Wilkes. He should thank God for a girl with your-how did he say it?-’passion for living,’ but…”

“You aren’t fit to clean his boots!” Scarlett shouted in rage.
“And you were going to hate him all your life!” He sat down on the sofa and she heard him laughing.
She wanted to kill him that very moment. But instead, she walked out of the room and banged the heavy door behind her.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrhNPS4nbmQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrhNPS4nbmQ</a>

1:13 - до конца

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1268 : 04 июня 2018, 17:03:01 »
Martin Eden 
Part 2

A few months after Martin Eden started to educate himself, he had to go to sea again as all his money was spent. He went as a sailor on a ship that was going to the South Sea.
   The captain of the ship had a complete Shakespeare,which he never read. Martin had washed his clothes for him and in return he was allowed to read the books. For a time all the world took the from of Shakespearean tragedy or comedy;even Martin`s thoughts were expressed in the language of Shakespeare. This trained his ear and gave him a feeling for good English.

The eight month were spent well; he iearnet to understand  Shakespeare and speak correctly, and what was most important, he learned muth abaut himself. Now he knew that he could more than he had done. He wanted to show Ruth the beauty of the South Sea and decided to do it in his letters.

And then the great idea came to him. He would describe the beauty of the world not only for Ruth but for other people as well.He could do it. He would be one of the eyes through which the world saw,one of the ears through which the world heard,one of the hearts through which it felt.He would be a writer.He would write-everything-poerty and prose,novels and descriptions,and plays like Shakespeare. There was career and the way to win Ruth.

For the 1st time he saw the aim of his life, and saw it in the middle of the great sea. Martin decided to begin writing when he comes back. He would describe the voyage to the Sought Sea and sell it to somew San Francisco newspaper. He would go on studying, and then, after some time, when he had learned and prepared himself, he would write great things.

When Martin Eden returned to San Fransisco, he began to write. He sent his works to newspapers and magazines, but the editors sent his manuscripts back. Martin continued to write and study at the same time.

Martin lived in a small room where he slept, studied, wrote and cooked his meals. Before the window there was the kitchen table that served as desk and library. The bed occupied two-thirds of the room. Martin slept 5 hours; only a man invery good health could work for it...

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1267 : 04 июня 2018, 12:37:00 »

It was dark in the library. The room was filled with dark books and it depressed Scarlett. She started to think it wasn’t the right place for her serious talk with Ashley.
     She closed the door and tried to make her heart beat more slowly. Scarlett tried to think of what she had planned to tell him, but she couldn’t remember anything. All she could think of was that she loved everything in him - from his golden hair to his dark boots. He had to love her, too!

“Ah, Scarlett!” said Ashley,opening the door and looking at her with a smile “What are you doing here?.
“Ashey, I’ve got a secret to tell you”
 “What is it?” he asked. “A secret to tell me?”
 “Yes-a secret. I love you.”
But Ashley said nothing.

“Ashey,” she said after a moment of silence “Don’t you want to-to marry me?”
He replied, “I’m going to marry Melanie. “She is like me, part of my blood, and we understand each other. And you, Scarlett, are so young and unthinking that you do not know what marriage is. What’s more, you have a passion for life that I haven’t and will never have! Me and you are too different!”

When Scarlett heard about Melanie, she remembered how much she hated her: her pale face, her little hands and her manners.
“You are a coward, Ashley!” she cried - “You’re afraid to marry me! You’d rather live with that stupid little girl who opens her little mouth only to say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and only talks with losers just like her! I shall hate you till I die, Ashley!”

She cried that in anger and slapped him across the face. After that she understood, she wasn’t angry with him anymore but her heart was empty.
Ashley said nothing and went away, closing the door softly behind him.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrhNPS4nbmQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrhNPS4nbmQ</a>

0:00 - 1:13

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1266 : 03 июня 2018, 14:45:05 »
White Fang (part1, part2)

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1265 : 03 июня 2018, 12:53:30 »
Additional Material

O.Henry
1. The Last Leaf
2. The Gift of the Magi

Jack London
1. White Fang
2. The Son of the Wolf

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1264 : 03 июня 2018, 11:23:43 »

I Club
1.2. Аудирование-Пересказ-Дубляж 409каб `22мин

1.Listen to the speaker and say what is the presentation about. (use key words)
2.Listen and write the script?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJ-3BpRGRU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJ-3BpRGRU</a>

1 кусок: 0:00 - 1:54 Биография
2 кусок: 1:54 - 3:42 Описание романа "Унесенные ветром"

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1263 : 03 июня 2018, 11:05:58 »
II Club
1.1 Чтение, Письмо, Перевод, Интернет—Поиск 410каб `22мин

1. Read aloud. Mind your intonation.
2. Complete the sentences by quoting the text.
3. The teacher dictates the text. Put it down.

Scarlett O’Hara was not beautiful, but men could never understand it. They were caught by her charm as the Tarleton twins were. In her face she had the delicate features of her mother, and the heavy ones of her Irish father. Her eyes were green with long black lashes and her skin was milky-white, like a flower ‘magnolia’.

One bright April afternoon of 1861 she was sitting with Stuart and Brent Tarleton near the porch of Tara, her father’s plantation. Scarlett was very pretty at that moment. She was wearing a long green flowered dress and green morocco slippers, bought by her father in Atlanta. The green eyes in her sweet face were bright, vivid, lively and very different from her polite manners, the result of her mammy’s strict discipline.

On both sides of her, the Tarleton twins were sitting in their chairs, looking at the sunlight, laughing and talking. Their six feet tall nineteen-year old bodies were strong with muscles and full of life. They had sunburned faces, happy eyes and bright red hair. Both of them were wearing blue coats and dark yellow trousers, which made them look very much alike.

In the driveway, there were two horses, red as their masters’ hair; and a couple of nervous dogs that followed Stuart and Brent wherever they went. The twins had the power and energy of country people who have spent all their lives in the outside and troubled their heads very little with dull things in books. This was the reason why they had just been expelled from the University of Georgia, the fourth university for the last two years. They knew, their mother was a hot-tempered woman and that she wouldn’t be pleased to hear the bad news and would surely punish them for that. A single thought of it made them feel uncomfortable.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1262 : 03 июня 2018, 11:04:07 »
I Club

1.1 Чтение, Письмо, Перевод, Интернет-Поиск 410каб `22мин

1. Read aloud. Mind your intonation.
2. Complete the sentences by quoting the text.
3. The teacher dictates the text. Put it down.

Margaret Mitchell was born on November 8, 1900, in Atlanta, Georgia, in an Irish-Catholic family. When Margaret was a child, she loved to make up stories and wrote more than 100 adventure books.
     In 1918, Mitchell joined Smith College in Massachusetts. Four months later, her mother died and Mitchell returned to Atlanta, where she met Berrien Kinnard Upshaw. They married in 1922, but four months later Upshaw left for the Midwest and didn’t come back.

After that, Mitchell got a job in the ‘Atlanta Journal’ Sunday magazine, where she wrote more than 200 articles. She got married a second time, wedding John Robert Marsh in 1925, but her journalist career ended quickly because of the broken leg. While Margaret was ill, she began writing Gone With the Wind, a romantic novel about the history of the South and the tragedy of the war.

Gone With the Wind was published in 1936, had huge success and got the  Pulitzer award in 1937. Mitchell became famous, and the film based on her novel came out just three years later and became a classic, too. It won eight Oscars and 2 special Oscars.

During World War II, Mitchell had no time to write, because she worked for the American Red Cross. And on August 11, 1949, she was struck by a car while crossing a street and died five days later. Gone With the Wind was her only novel, which had a great effect on American literature.

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1261 : 02 июня 2018, 18:42:32 »
1кусок  29:58 —39:19 (Чадолюбие. Коварный план)
2кусок  39:20 —51:21 (Лагерь вождя краснокожих. Ночные Кошмары)
3кусок 51:28 —1:02:43 (Проказник-вождь краснокожих)
4кусок 1:02:44 —1:19:15 (Письмо. Игра в разведчика. Возвращение)
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1260 : 02 июня 2018, 18:32:52 »
План клуба №1 О.Генри

1. Ознакомление с планом, новым режимом работы на год, делением на группы, обязательностью д/з и ведения тетрадей   ‘10мин
2. Просмотр видео ‘50мин
3. Переход в разные кабинеты; чтение и работа над биографией О.Генри ’20мин
we all have secrets...