Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 775101 раз)

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2742 : 06 сентября 2018, 14:11:38 »
                                                                        ex 2. 1.
1. How does the text show that weather seems to be the leading topic of conversation all over the USA?
Yes, it does. The weather seems to be the leading topic of conversation all over the USA.
What kind of month is January, according to the National Weather Service?
 According to the National Weather Service, January is the coldest moth of the year, with an average tempature of 30.8 degrees Fahrenhite.

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2741 : 06 сентября 2018, 14:11:04 »
EXERCIZE II (2) PAGE -15-

1. How does the text show that weather seems to be the leading topic of conservation all over the USA?

2. What kind of month is Juanuary

Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн Войтович А

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2740 : 06 сентября 2018, 14:10:32 »
1.How does the text show that weather seems to be the leading topic of conversation all over the usa&
2.What kind of mounth is january, according to the National Weather Service?
The january is the coldest mouth of the year.
3.What impression did the january weather in new york make on the author of the story?
It had enourmously surprised him.
4.What was the author enormously surprised to find out when she swiched on the tv set?
He was surprised that it was the coldest vinter fos the last 100 years.

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2739 : 06 сентября 2018, 14:09:21 »
I am skittles!!!!!!!!!!

1.How does the text show that weather seems to be the leading topic of conversation all over the usa&
-
2.What kind of mounth is january, according to the National Weather Service?
The january is the coldest mouth of the year.
3.What impression did the january weather in new york make on the author of the story?
It had enourmously surprised him.
4.What was the author enormously surprised to find out when she swiched on the tv set?
He was surprised that it was the coldest vinter fos the last 100 years.

Оффлайн Ilya191

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2738 : 06 сентября 2018, 12:20:49 »
My impression of a text about visitor in New York.
Today we read the text “Buying a Souvenir in the City of New York. This text about the woman, who forget to buy her souvenirs.

Оффлайн anna maria

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2737 : 06 сентября 2018, 10:54:43 »
The Map of the Russian Federation
Our motherland is immense, no other country equals it in size. It covers one-seventh of the world`s land area and occupies over 17 million square kilometres.
In the west the Russian Federation borders on Norway, Finland, the Baltic States, Belorussia, the Ukraine. In the east t is washed by the Pacific ocean. In the south on Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan, in the south-east on China, Mongolia and Korea.
The Urals divide the country into two parts: the larger part of the country of the country is in Asia and the smaller - in Europe. The Asian part includes Siberia. It is a land of fine forests and mighty rivers.
In the far north of Siberia are the tundra lands, to the south stretches the taiga, in the south are steppes.
The deserts and semideserts cover most of the area around northern shores of the Caspian Sea.
Many of the rivers of the Russian Federation are among the world`s greatest. The most important rivers of the western planes are the Volga, the Dnieper, the Don. In Siberia the biggest rivers are Ob, the Yenesei and the Lena. They flow northward through the vast area parallel to one another. In the Far East the Amur flows into the Pacific.
In lakes, too, this country is very rich. Among them are the world`a greatest lake the Caspian Sea and the deepest - lake Baikal.

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2736 : 06 сентября 2018, 10:50:19 »
                                                           The map of the Russian Federation
Our motherland is immense, no other country equals it in size. It covers one-seventh of the worldslan area and occupies over 17 million square kilometrs.
  In the west the Russian federation borders on Norway, Finland the Baltic States, Belorussia,the Ukraine.

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2735 : 06 сентября 2018, 10:50:09 »
                                                   The Map of the Russian Federation.
   Our motherland is immense,no other country equals is on size.It covers one-seventh of the  world's land area and occupies  over 17 million  square kilometres.
   In the west the Russian Fedaration borders on Norway,Finland,the Baltic States,Belorussia the Ukraine.In the east it is washed by the Pacific Ocean.In the south this country borders on Kazakhstan,Georgia and Azerbaijan,in the south-east on China,Mongolia and Korea.
  The Urals divide the country into two parts:the largr part of the  country is in Asia and the smaller-in Europe.The Asian part includes Siberia.It is a  land of fine forests and mighty rivers.

Оффлайн УбийцаКрови2003

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2734 : 06 сентября 2018, 10:49:44 »
by Monakhov Alexander

Our motherland is immense, no other country equals it in size.
one-seventh of the world's land area and occupies over 27 million square kilometres.
    In the west the Russian Federation borders on Norway, Finland, The Baltic States, Belorussia, Ucraine. In the east it is washed by the pacific Ocean. In the south this country borders Kazakhstan , Georgia and Azerbaijan, in the south-east
влад

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2733 : 22 июня 2018, 14:28:45 »
                                                            Моё впечатление о летней школе.
В летней школе мне больше всего понравилось играть в теннис и ещё прогулки.
Из еды мне в летней школе понравились блинчики, пельмени,каша и разные тортики.
В летней школе мне не понравились занятия по Английскому языку.
  Но, в общем мне всё понравилось.   

Оффлайн Mariya

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2732 : 22 июня 2018, 14:23:35 »
                                         My opinion about the summer school.

I really liked the summer school in the school-university. Only because of the fact that in this school are kind, patient people.
Walking through museums and just down the street; physical education, and of course as here without food! Warm atmosphere, friendly children. and just Grishin. It's a pity that it does not last all summer. There are no minuses. In general this is all.
                                                      The end!:)

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2731 : 22 июня 2018, 14:22:55 »
                                                         My opinion about the summer school

I go to  this school year after year and i like it. I can go to this school every summer ( because i have nothing to do).
I would add something : for example, some hand made thing, more creative tasks. MORE WALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in principle, I'm satisfiedwith everything. But , its a pity, that so litle time for summer school! :с
💞🎧

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2730 : 22 июня 2018, 13:23:30 »
1.I saw him this morning.
2.On Sunday we will go to the theater.
3.In our library there are several reading rooms.
4.I eat three times a day.
5.I looked out the window.Сhildren playing in the garden.

Оффлайн Mariya

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2729 : 22 июня 2018, 13:12:47 »
                     Translation
1.I insist on talking with this person.
2.The joke is so funny! I can not laugh.
3.What is the tallest building in Moscow?
4.This park is the most beautiful in the city. I've never seen a park nicer than this.
5.The film is still showing.

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2728 : 22 июня 2018, 13:12:04 »
Translation:
  1. I insist on talking with this person.
2. This joke is soooooo funny. I can't stop laughing.
3. What is the tallest building in Moscow?
 4. This park is the most beautiful in the city. I've never seen a park nicer than this one.
5. The film still shows.

1. The film is still shows.
2. I wastold this news yesterday.
3. He left, without waiting for me.
4. I'm afraid i've been talking too much, u must be tired of it? Oh, no nothing of the kind. I enjoy listening to u.
5. On Sunday i get up later than usual

:tarakan: :good: :lols: :dumaet: :biggrin:
💞🎧