Автор Тема: Мнение о Клубе  (Прочитано 165690 раз)

Оффлайн рейтар

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Мнение о Клубе
« Ответ #51 : 29 мая 2013, 19:42:25 »
хорошо, когда  можно  изучать  язык  на  примере  красивых  песен. И  запоминается  намного  лучше.

Оффлайн No Brain

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #50 : 27 мая 2013, 14:27:50 »
Мне нравится Элтон Джон, а Rocket Man - одна из моих любимых песен. Почитайте! Какие слова!

She packed my bag last night, preflight
Zero hour, nine a.m.
And I'm gonna be high
As a kite by then

I miss the earth so much
I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Ah, no no no...
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man
Burnin' out his fuse
Up here alone

Mars ain't the kind of place
To raise your kids
In fact, it's cold as hell
And there's no one there to raise them
If you did

And all this science
I don't understand
It's just my job
Five days a week
A Rocket Man
Rocket Man

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Ah, no no no...

Хорошо, что в клубе этим тоже занимаются.

Оффлайн Kate Elizabeth

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #49 : 25 мая 2013, 14:40:44 »
Да,  я   уже  посмотрела.    очень   интересно! Спасибо!

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #48 : 24 мая 2013, 02:22:15 »
     В рубрике English and American Songs появляются последнее время интересные музыкальные произведения. Сопровождаются они словами. Советую послушать и почитать (а, может, и попеть). Хорошее времяпровождение!

Оффлайн Kate Elizabeth

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #47 : 19 мая 2013, 15:51:58 »
     народ уходит довольный и отдохнувший душой.
И  это   правда!

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #46 : 15 мая 2013, 04:53:09 »
А чем  отличается   клуб   от    курсов?
     У нас это некий синтез: и учим, и создаем уютную психологическую обстановку. А так как мы делаем это с удовольствием, ибо самим нравится процесс, народ уходит довольный и отдохнувший душой.

Оффлайн Chocolate

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #45 : 14 мая 2013, 22:03:56 »
А чем  отличается   клуб   от    курсов?

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #44 : 13 мая 2013, 16:00:04 »
Dear Friends,
The weather has finally started pleasing us with the sun shining brightly. The green leaves are out at last to make each gentle breeze felt refreshingly. We've all had a memorable May Holiday rest and are now back in Moscow, at work with a new lease of life. Nevertheless, let's remind ourselves of the coming summer Holidays, during which we travel to different places of interest, so to say countries.
Our English Club offers a great opportunity to enjoy the last minute preparations, needed to brush up our knowledge and fluency in most spheres of conversation.
At the Club, we will deal with different situations, like how to get acquainted, find our way, ask for help, order meals in restaurants ....and a lot more. ( You wouldn't need to order for instance :2 tea to 222 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D! but rather say: could I order two cups of tea to room number 222)
You are cordially invited to have a share of this experience. Needless to say, the TIME and VENUE remain the same)))))))!
We gladly look forward to seeing you all at our meetings.
Best Regards,
Yemi

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #43 : 12 мая 2013, 16:47:33 »
     В преддверии великого праздника День Победы  английский клуб Школы-ВУЗа посетил наш давний друг, доктор психологических наук, академик Крынкин Борис Семенович. Вот отрывки из интервью, которое имело место быть в день его посещения, 8 мая.

Борис Семенович:" Я люблю русский язык и русскую культуру, но в то же время понимаю, что в наше время в мире господствует английский. Не владеть английским - это значит быть оторванным от огромной доли мировой цивилизации. Поэтому я учу английский до сих пор.
     Ваш английский клуб просто потряс меня своим профессионализмом: методически продуманные
встречи-занятия, великолепное владение английским языком преподавателями и, наконец, 2 носителя языка. Да не просто какие-нибудь ""expatы", а высоко образованные учителя. Это редкость!"
Вопрос: "You liked our English club? Didn"t you?"
Борис Семенович: "Oh, yes! I did. And very much so."

Оффлайн Kate Elizabeth

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #42 : 11 мая 2013, 12:31:00 »
Очень   хочется   скорее в   Клуб!

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #41 : 10 мая 2013, 13:57:59 »
06/05/2011

D.Defoe
Robinson Crusoe - A footprint

Then, one year, something strange and terrible happened. I often walked along the shore, and one day I saw something in the sand/ I went over to look at it more carefully, and stopped in sudden surprise.
It was a footprint of a man!
 Who could this be? Afraid, I looked around me.
I listened. I waited. Nothing! I was more and more afraid. Perhaps this man was one of those wild people who killed and ate other men! I looked everywhere, but there was nobody, and no other footprint. I turned and hurried home. "There's someone on my island," I said to myself. "Perhaps he knows about me...
Perhaps he's watching me now from behind a tree... Perhaps he wants to kill me"

to be continued...

...that night I couldn't sleep. The next day I got all my guns ready and I put more wood and young trees around my house. Nobody could see me now. But, after fifteen years alone on the island, I was afraid, and I did not leave my cave for three days.
In the end, I had to go out to milk my goats/ But for two years I was afraid. I stayed near my home and I never used my guns because I didn't want to make a noise. I could not forget the footprint, but I saw and heard nothing more, and I slowly began to feel happier.
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #40 : 10 мая 2013, 01:24:07 »
А какая тематика преобладает в клубе. Вы изучаете профессионализмы какой то области или говорите на разные темы?
Мы говорим на разные темы, слушаем английскую речь в исполнении наших носителей языка Йеми и Майкла, читаем,  изучаем (или повторяем) грамматику и лексику, поем, а главное, прислушиваемся к тем, кто к нам приходит, и соответственно организовываем наши встречи.

Marriella

• Гость
« Ответ #39 : 08 мая 2013, 20:13:45 »
А какая тематика преобладает в клубе. Вы изучаете профессионализмы какой то области или говорите на разные темы?

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #38 : 06 мая 2013, 20:26:02 »
06/05/2011

D.Defoe
Robinson Crusoe - A footprint

Then, one year, something strange and terrible happened. I often walked along the shore, and one day I saw something in the sand/ I went over to look at it more carefully, and stopped in sudden surprise.
It was a footprint of a man!
 Who could this be? Afraid, I looked around me.
I listened. I waited. Nothing! I was more and more afraid. Perhaps this man was one of those wild people who killed and ate other men! I looked everywhere, but there was nobody, and no other footprint. I turned and hurried home. "There's someone on my island," I said to myself. "Perhaps he knows about me...
Perhaps he's watching me now from behind a tree... Perhaps he wants to kill me"

to be continued
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #37 : 06 мая 2013, 01:05:28 »
Скажите,  а  летом   клуб   будет   работать?
Oh, yes! The club will work in the summer time as it happens usually. Furthermore, this summer we are planning to introduce a special program, in which business and pleasure will be combined: working on English you'll also work on psichology, songs and have a lot  of conversation.