Автор Тема: News  (Прочитано 253575 раз)

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: News
« Ответ #937 : 12 октября 2020, 23:22:45 »
To InkJoy

I suggest you use all the three variants: the easier one in groups C and in the elementary school. The more difficult ones in the groups which are more advanced.
     Another option: all the three variants could be used one by one with the purpose of bringing home the necessary information to our pupils. In any case the level of the groups should be taken into consideration.

Оффлайн InkJoy

• Go with the flow
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #936 : 12 октября 2020, 20:09:05 »
Daniil Olegovich's version:

If you want to graduate from the school with the title of a Patrician (/as a Partician) and become a successful person in the future - take part in the "On the way to a Patrician candidate" competition! It consists of three parts: activity, attentiveness and literacy are taken into account in the first part, discipline in the second, and academic perfomance in the third.

Оффлайн InkJoy

• Go with the flow
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #935 : 12 октября 2020, 19:35:48 »
Vera Ivanovna's variant: Do you want to be a success in future? If you do,  take part in the competition "Patrician 14"!
If you want to be a success, always come to school in time, do your homework and participate in the life of the school.

Оффлайн Artem Sergeevich

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #934 : 12 октября 2020, 19:19:19 »
Тема: Main Course(3 класс)
Цель:Развитие речевых навыков(4 вида речевой деятельности),усвоение нового материала и грамматики
Part 1(class)
1)Приветствие-2
2) Warming up (контрольное чтение)-5
3) Vocabulary and Speech (Ex 2,3)-15
4) Grammar Exercises ( 3,4)-15
5) Итоги,Homework-3
Part 2 (Individual)
1)Questions to the text
2)Reproducing the main text
3)Free Speech (Do you like travelling ? Why ?Which way of travelling is your favourite one ?)

Оффлайн Artem Sergeevich

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #933 : 12 октября 2020, 19:18:38 »
Тема: Main Course(2 класс)
Цель:Развитие речевых навыков(4 вида речевой деятельности),усвоение нового материала и грамматики
Part 1(class)
1)Приветствие-2
2) Warming up (контрольное чтение)-5
3) Vocabulary and Speech (Ex 2,3)-15
4) Grammar Exercises ( 3,4)-15
5) Итоги,Homework-3
Part 2 (Individual)
1)Questions to the text
2)Reproducing the main text
3)Free Speech (  What is your name ? How old are you ? What is your mothers/fathers name ?

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #932 : 12 октября 2020, 18:48:14 »
Here is what I've come up with.

Do you want to finish school as a patrician and become a successful person in the future? Take part in the competition "On The Way to being a Patrician Candidate"! It consists of three parts: the first part is about activity at school, attentiveness and literacy; the second is discipline and the third one is your marks.

Оффлайн InkJoy

• Go with the flow
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #931 : 12 октября 2020, 18:39:31 »
Dictation

Хочешь окончить школу в звании Патриция и в будущем стать успешным человеком - участвуй в соревновании «На пути в Кандидаты в Патриции»! Оно проходит по трём программам. Первая учитывает активность, внимательность и грамотность, вторая – дисциплину, а третья - успеваемость.

Do you want to finish school as a patrician and become a successful person in the near future? Take part in the competition "On The Way to a Patrician Candidate"! It consists of three parts: the first part is about activity at school, attentiveness and literacy, the second – discipline, and the third one - your marks.

Оффлайн Daniil Solovyev

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #930 : 12 октября 2020, 17:54:36 »
Тема: Main Course (10-11 grade, group C); 13th October
Цель: развитие речевых навыков (4 вида речевой деятельности), усвоение нового материала/грамматики

Part I (class)
1) Организация занятия (сбор, приветствие, объявление плана) - 2'
2) Warming Up (Фонетическая зарядка, контрольное чтение) - 5'
3) Vocabulary and Speech (Unit 2, Ex. IV,V to the text) - 15'
4) Grammar Exercises ( ex. I - students answer personalized questions, II, V) - 15'
5) Итоги, Homework  - 3'

Part II (individual)
1) Reading, translating, answering questions to Class Reading (text 1 "If wishes were horses")
2) Questions (general/special) to the text
3) Free Speech ( ex. XVIII - a student speaks on his/her trip about Russia / his/her flight to some place)

Оффлайн Daniil Solovyev

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #929 : 12 октября 2020, 17:43:59 »
Тема: Beginners' Course (5-6 grade); 13th October
Цель: развитие речевых навыков (reading + speaking), усвоение нового материала/грамматики, закрепление грамматических форм

Part I (class)
1) Организация занятия (сбор, приветствие, объявление плана) - 2'
2) Фонетическая зарядка (Warming Up, контрольное чтение) - 5'
3) Vocabulary and Speech (Speech Patterns + dialogues - students construct dialogues based on the relevant speech patterns; ex. 8) - 15'
4) Grammar exercises (asking questions in Present Simple/Present Continuous - jigsaw activity (the group is split in 2 breakout rooms, each room is to pose questions about missing parts of the main text) - 15'
5) Итоги, Homework (students write a story about their shopping using Present Continuous forms and active vocabulary)   - 3'

Part II (individual)
1) Reading, translating, reproducing the main text (retelling)
2) Questions (general/special) to the text
3) Free Speech (What people shop for? What do you shop for? What shops do you like visiting?)

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #928 : 11 октября 2020, 11:47:09 »
UPD: 12.10  2nd grade, Unit 3
III. Reading. Writing. Free Speech

1. I don't Like This Weather!
      It's early morning now. I'm going to school and I'm not happy with the weather! It is cloudy and cold today. The wind is blowing and it is raining now. I have the big umbrella with me but my clothes and my backpack are completely wet. I am starting to dream about my school now. I am coming to the warm hall of my school. I am leaving my wet umbrella and my wet coat and I am going to the classroom.
      I am sitting in the warm and cozy classroom. We are listening to our teacher and writing an interesting text. It is still raining outside, but I'm happy now.

2. The Weather in the UK
     John and Mary are having a lesson now. They are reading the text about the UK and its climate.
     The country is located on islands. The climate in the UK is wet. Spring in the UK is a dry season but it is still cold there.
     At the beginning of autumn weather is still pleasant. Days are shorter and the air is colder. Winter in the UK is wet, too. Cities and towns are covered with fogs.

3. The Weather in Australia
      Mary and John likes to read texts about different countries. They are reading the text about Australia now. They are learning new facts about its weather and climate.
      Australia is a small continent. Australia is home to many animals. It is the biggest desert island in the world.
      The climate of Australia is very interesting. Winter starts in June and summer starts in December. Summer is warm and hot and winter is rainy and foggy.

4. The Weather in Russia
     John and Mary are at home. They are doing their homework now. They are writing the text about their country and its climate.
     Russia is the largest country in the world. Each season is very interesting there. Spring is the season of hope, happiness and love. The ground is covered with green grass and the first flowers.
     Winter is the coldest season of the year. The days are short and the nights are long. There is snow in winter. The rivers and lakes are frozen.

5. The Season I Like
      My name is Olga. I'm eight years old. I'd like to tell you about my favourite weather. There are four seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each season brings its weather. In summer the weather is usually hot, dry and sunny. We often go to Spain in summer. I like summer best of all because of these holidays.

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #927 : 10 октября 2020, 18:11:26 »
2nd Grade, Unit 3

I. Vocabulary and Speech

Seasons and Weather

There are four seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn and winter. It is autumn now and the weather is cloudy and rainy. Mary likes to walk in the rain with her brother.

After autumn comes winter. The weather is cold and snowy and John and Mary like to play snowballs with their parents. In winter we celebrate the New Year and have winter holidays.

After winter comes spring. The weather is nice and warm, John and Mary like to walk in the park and make paper.

After spring comes summer. The grass is green and the sun shines brightly. Mary and John like summer very much. They have long summer holidays and go to the sea with their family.

It is autumn now. Mary and John go to school. They are in the classroom now. They are reading this text and learning new words and word-combinations.

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #926 : 09 октября 2020, 15:10:48 »
1st Grade, Unit 3. My Home

2nd Grade, Unit 3 Seasons and weather (Grammar: Present Simple or Present Simple. Present Continuous)

3rd Grade, Unit 3 Customs and Traditions (Grammar: Present Simple. Present Continious)

4th Grade, Unit 3 Customs and Traditions (Modal verbs)

Оффлайн kondrasha96

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #925 : 09 октября 2020, 14:53:48 »
План работы + грамматика

1st Grade
UNIT 1.  My Toys (A&V aids the film "Toys")
UNIT 2.  My Family and I (A&V aids)
UNIT 3.  My Home (A&V aids)
UNIT 4.  Meals (A&V aids)
UNIT 5.  Animals (A&V aids)
UNIT 6.  Time (A&V aids)
UNIT 7.  The School I Go To (A&V aids)
UNIT 8.  My Likes and Dislikes (A&V aids)

2nd Grade
UNIT 1. My Family and I (to be, to have) (A&V aids  VA Ex. I,V,VIII; Gr.Ex. VIII, X, XI, + XIV Describe the pictures + song“This is my great family”)
UNIT 2. The School I Go To (Present Continuous) (A&V aids  VA Ex. I - VIII; Gr.Ex + XIV Describe the pictures + The songs “School Supplies” and “Stand up, Sit down”  The film “School Supplies”)
UNIT 3. Seasons and Weather
UNIT 4. Holidays. Day Off
UNIT 5. The Place I Live in
UNIT 6. Sports & Games
UNIT 7. Animals
UNIT 8. My Likes and Dislikes

3rd Grade
UNIT 1. Travelling(Modal Verbs) (A&V aids: VA. Ex. I,V,VIII; Gr.Ex. XIV. Describe the pictures + The film "All about Travelling")
UNIT 2. Holidays. Day off (Past Simple, Past Continuous) (A&V aids VA Ex. I - VIII; Gr.Ex.+ XV Describe the pictures + All about travelling
UNIT 3. Customs and Traditions
UNIT 4. Cinema, Theatre, TV, Internet
UNIT 5. Sports & Games
UNIT 6. My Education
UNIT 7. Great People. Ivan Grozny

4th Grade
UNIT 1. Travelling (Present Simple,  Present Continuous) (A&V aids VA.Ex. IV, V, VIII; Gr.Ex. XIV Describe the pictures + The film  “Means of Transportation”.
UNIT 2. The Internet ( Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous (A&V aids
UNIT 3. Customs and Traditions
UNIT 4. Meals
UNIT 5. Sports and Games. Healthy Living
UNIT 6. My Education
UNIT 7. Great People. Peter the First

GRAMMAR

1) General and special questions
2) Question words
3) Affirmative and negative sentences
4) There is/are
5) Regular and irregular verbs -