Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 779002 раз)

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2382 : 01 марта 2018, 10:23:03 »
Cinderella
Once upon a time, there lived an unhappy young girl. Unhappy she was, for her mother was dead, her father had married another woman, f widow with two daughters, and her stepmother didnt like her one little bit.
1) Why she was unhappy young girl?
2) Who was died when she was young girl?
3) Did her father married?
4) How many daughters her stepmother have?
5) Did her stepmother like her one little bit?
6) Did she a young girl?
7) Who dont like her one little bit?

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2381 : 01 марта 2018, 10:21:37 »
Once upon a time, there lived an unhappy young gir. Unhappy she was,for her mother was dead, her father had married another woman, a widow with two daughters, and her stepmother didn't like her one little bit.

1. Who was unhappy?
2. Who died, when cinderella was a child?
3. Who married another woman?
4. How many daughters did she had?
5. When did the unhappy girl live?
6. Did the stepmother love her?

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2380 : 01 марта 2018, 10:19:08 »
                                                                                  Cinderella

Once upon a time, there lived an unhappy young girl. Unhappy she was, for her mother was dead, her father had married another woman, a widow with two daughters, and her stepmother didn't like her one little bit.

1) Who was a character of this text?
     2) Was she unhappy?
     3) Why she was unhappy?
     4) Who was dead?
     5) Did her father marry another woman?
     6) Who was that woman?
     7) Did this woman like her?
     8) Who did have two daughters?

Оффлайн Арина

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2379 : 01 марта 2018, 10:17:25 »
Cinderella.
Once upon a time,there lived an unhappy young girl. Unhappy she was, for her mother was dead, her father had married another woman, a widow with two daughters, and her stepmother didn't like her one little bit.
Questions.
1.Was the girl young?2.Was the girl unhappy?3. What girl lived there once upon a time?
4.Why was the girl unhappy?5. Whose mother was dead?6. Who has married another woman?7.Why did her father marry another woman? 8.Who has two daughters? 9.Who is a widow? 10.Who didn't like the girl one little bit? 11.Why didn't the stepmother like her one little bit?

Оффлайн Артем Бычков

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2378 : 01 марта 2018, 10:12:42 »
Moscow, Russia
Dear Richard,
Thank you for your letter, I am glad to hear that you like going out with your friends.
Now about free time with my friends and my hobbies. I usually like spend my free time by hanging out with my friends. We usually walk together, eating pizza or playing to bowling. I do not think that I am a stay-at-home type. I usually spend my weekends with my family in our country house or sometimes my friends and I playing computer games online. I do not have a lot of hobbies but I have one. It is golf, I do it for two month and I really like it.   
Now about your friend. Who is your friend? How old is him ? What is his name ?
Anyway, I have to go now because it is time for my favorite TV  show.
Love,
Artem

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2377 : 01 марта 2018, 10:06:42 »
Dear mary,
Thank you for your letter. I am happy to read it. i believe that everything is ok. To stay healthy i am swimming, riding a bike, playing tennis and do other sport things. I trying to dont eat unhealthy food. I think that sport and healthy life style make people healthy and strong. Today its come more and more popular and its nice, becouse people understanding that healthy life style is better than unhealthy.
Why do you want to spend a month at the seaside? What you are going to do at seaside? Do you have other plans for this summer?

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2376 : 01 марта 2018, 10:06:26 »
                                                                                                                                                          Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                          March 1, 2018
Dear Bill,
Thanks a lot for your letter. It is great, that you have already chosen your future job. Talking about me, I am absolutely sure of my future job, because I want to become a teacher, as my father and his father. Well, also you asked me why I want to become a teacher. The reason is very simple. I like children. Children are very kind and nice, so I want to spend my time with them, but who expect the teacher can spend a lot of time with children?
Now about your travel plans, where do you want to go? How much money do you have for it? Would you miss you parents and friends, during the travel?
Sorry,I have to go. I’ve go a lot of things to do for tomorrow. Write me back as soon as possible.
Best wishes,
Margarita

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2375 : 01 марта 2018, 10:06:08 »
                                                                                                                                                             Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                              March 1, 2018
         Dear Tom,

Thank you for your letter. I was glad to have a hearing from you. I hope your trip to Scotland was quite interesting and you enjoyed it well.
          In Russia there are many teenagers that may think about becoming indepent from their parents at the age of 18-19 years old. I don't think that this is a good idea because you may make some mistakes in this period of time. It's better to gain some experience in this sphere, so I don't really want to hurry up with this. In Russia there are many dormitories for students, so this is not a general problem.
          What country would you like to visit next? What do you think about visiting Russia? Can you tell me more about Scotland?
          I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best whishes,
           Vlad

Оффлайн Арина

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2374 : 01 марта 2018, 10:00:48 »
                                                                                                                                                           Moscow
                                                                                                                                                           Russia
                                                                                                                                                           01/03/18
Dear Andrea,
Thank you for your letter! It was nice to read from you.
In your letter you asked me about collecting something and pocket money.
Personally, I collect little figures of angels,because i find them really cute and beautiful.
Talking about pocket money, I usually spend them while going out with my friends,for example on buying tickets to different events or to eat something yummy.
What about my parents attitude towards it, my father is absolutely ok with that and my mom just loves to spend my pocket money with me!
I was very glad to hear you have entered some courses. What exact courses have you entered? Are there lots of people there? How do you like studying these courses?
I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
Arina.

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2373 : 28 февраля 2018, 20:23:10 »
                                                  PAGE 22 EXERCIZE III (3)
Together they searched the streets for a nice, quiet NEIGHBOURHOOD, and finally found one.
A house of nine rooms, with a yard, which RENTED for thirty dollars, was suitably FURNISHED.
There were COMFORTABLE fittings for the DINING-ROOM and SITTING-ROOM, a handsome parlour SET and bedroom sets complete for each room.
The kitchen was SUPPLIED WITH every convenience, and there was even A BATH-ROOM, a luxury the Gerhards had never enjoyed before.                                                                                                       
The day the FURNITURE was moved in Mrs. Grehardt, Martha and Veronica were on hand to clean and ARRANGE THINGS.
He looked around at the new CARPETS under his feet, the long table covered with a white cloth and set with new dishes, at the pictures on the walls and the bright, clean kitchen.
Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2372 : 28 февраля 2018, 17:32:26 »
                                                Ex3 page 22.                                                                                                                           
Together they searched the streets for a nice,quiet neighborhood,and finally found one.A house of nine rooms,with a yard,witch rented for thirty dollars,was suitably furnished.There were comfortable fittings for the dining-room and sitting-room,a handsome parlour set and bedroom sets complete for each room.The kitchen was supplied with every convenience,and there was even a bath-room,a luxury the Gerhards had never enjoyed before.                                                                                                       
The day the furniture was moved in Mrs.Grehardt,Martha and Veronica were on hand to clean and arrange things.                         
He looked around at the new carpets under his feet,the long table covered with a white cloth and set with new dishes,at the pictures on the walls and the bright,clean kitchen.

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2371 : 27 февраля 2018, 12:19:35 »
                                                            page 22(text 3)                                                                                                             
1.Why did Jennie return to Cleveland?                                                                                                                                       
Jennie returned to Cleveland to help her mother move.                                                                                                               
2.What house did they rent?                                                                                                                                                        They rented a house of nine rooms,with a yard,which was rented for thirty dollars,was suitably furnished.                                                                                                     
3.What was the kitchen supplied with?                                                                                                                                   
The kitchen  was supplied with every convenience.                                                                                                                 
4.Why was Jennie happy to rent such a house?                                                                                                                         
Altogether the house was attractive,and Jennie was happy to know that her familly could be happy in it.                                     
5.Did the familly like the new house?What did Gerhardt say when he saw it?                                                                           
At the sight of the large rooms,pretty yard,and the new furniture,the whole familly fell into a fever of delight."It's fine!" he said."It's very nice.Yes                                                                                                                                               

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2370 : 27 февраля 2018, 12:15:01 »
                                                                             P22 EX2 text 3
8.Why did Jenny return to Cleveland?

Jenny returned to Cleveland to help her mother move.

9.What house did they rent?

They rented a house of nine rooms, with a yard, which rented for thirty dollars,
was suitably furnished.

10.What was the kitchen supplied with?

The kitchen was supplied with every convienience.

11.Why Jennie was so happy to rent such a house.

Because it was very good option and every liked it.

12.DId the family like the new house? What Gerhardt say when he saw it.

Gerhardt said that he never enjoyed like that before.

EX3 P22 TEXT3
1.Together they searched the streets for a nice, quiet NEIGHBOURHOOD, and finally found one.
2.A house of nine rooms, with a yard, which RENTED for thirty dollars,was suitably FURNISHED.

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2369 : 27 февраля 2018, 12:13:18 »
                                                            PAGE 22 TEXT 3 EXERCIZE 2
8. Why did Jennie return to Cleveland?
Jennie return to Cleveland to help her mother.
9. What house did they rent?
A house of nine rooms, with yard, which rented for thirty dollars, was suitably furnished.
10. What was the kitchen supplied with?
The kitchen was supplied with every convenience.
11.Why was Jennie happy to rent such a house?
Beause Jennie was happy to know that her family could be comfortable in it.
12. Did the family like the new house? What did Gerhardt say when he saw it?
The Gerhards say it never enjoyed before.
Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2368 : 27 февраля 2018, 12:12:23 »
Together they searcheg the streets for a nice,quit neighbourhood.
A house whith 9 rooms,with a yard,which rented for thirty dollars,was suitably furnished
There were comfortable fitting  for the dinning room and siting room a handsome parlour set and bedroom sets complate for each room.
The kitchen was supplied with every convenience,and there was even a bath-room,a luxury the Gerhard had never enjoyed before.
The day the furniture was moved in mrs Gerhard,Martha and Veronica were on hand to clean and arrange things
He looked around at the new carpets under his feets