Автор Тема: Тонкий английский юмор  (Прочитано 249212 раз)

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Тонкий английский юмор
« Ответ #180 : 28 ноября 2014, 16:19:35 »
Magician
A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician allowed himself to do the same tricks over and over again. There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood he started shouting in the middle of the show:
"Look, it's not the same hat."
"Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table."
"Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?"
The magician was furious but couldn't do anything; it was, after all, the captain's parrot.
One day the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself floating on a piece of wood in the middle of the ocean with the parrot, of course.
They stared at each other with hate, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and another and another. After a week the parrot said: "OK, I give up. Where's the boat?"

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #179 : 28 ноября 2014, 16:14:45 »
Irish Wife
At the 1998 World Women's Conference, the first speaker from England stood up: "At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."
The crowd cheered.
The second speaker from America stood up: "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my washing as well."
The crowd cheered.
The third speaker from Ireland stood up: "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his shopping and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye."

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #178 : 28 ноября 2014, 16:11:36 »
Sherlock Holmes and Watson
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."
"What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.
Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"
Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you retard. It tells me that some bastard has stolen our tent!"

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #177 : 28 ноября 2014, 16:09:50 »
Tracker
A family was visiting an Indian reservation when they happen upon an old tribesman laying face down in the middle of the road with his ear pressed firmly against the blacktop. The father of the family asked the old tribesman what he was doing.
The tribesman began to speak... "woman, late thirties, three kids, one barking dog in late model, Four door station wagon, traveling at 65 m.p.h."
"That's amazing" exclaimed the father. "You can tell all of that by just listening to the ground"?
"No", said the old tribesman. "They just ran over me five minutes ago!"
Tracker
A family was visiting an Indian reservation when they happen upon an old tribesman laying face down in the middle of the road with his ear pressed firmly against the blacktop. The father of the family asked the old tribesman what he was doing.
The tribesman began to speak... "woman, late thirties, three kids, one barking dog in late model, Four door station wagon, traveling at 65 m.p.h."
"That's amazing" exclaimed the father. "You can tell all of that by just listening to the ground"?
"No", said the old tribesman. "They just ran over me five minutes ago!"

Оффлайн АЛЁНА

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #176 : 24 октября 2014, 18:05:49 »
A Scottish farmer was in his field digging up his tatties (A Scots word for potatoes). An American farmer looked over the fence and said "In Texas we grow potatoes 5 times larger than that!" The Scotsman replied "Ah but we just grow them for our own mouths!"

Шотландский фермер на своем поле выкапывал картошку. Американский фермер заглянул через ограду и сказал: "В Техасе мы выращиваем картошку в 5 раз больше, чем эта!". Шотландец ответил: "А, да мы просто растим ее под свои собственные рты!"

Оффлайн АЛЁНА

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #175 : 22 октября 2014, 17:19:15 »
Великий американский писатель Марк Твен был большим шутником. Поэтому в свободное от работы время он любил писать в различные газеты опровержения о своей смерти. Что-то вроде «Слухи о моей смерти сильно преувеличены».

В конце концов, он достал всех редакторов газет, и они договорились к этому сообщению приписывать «К сожалению».

Оффлайн АЛЁНА

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #174 : 21 октября 2014, 18:25:50 »
English

A renowned philosopher was held in high regard by his driver, who listened in awe at every speech while his boss would easily answer questions about morality and ethics.
Then one day the driver approached the philosopher and asked if he was willing to switch roles for the evening's lecture.
The philosopher agreed and, for a while, the driver handled himself remarkably well.
When it came time for questions from the guests, a woman in the back asked,
"Is the epistemological view of the universe still valid in an existentialist world?"
"That is an extremely simple question," he responded. "So simple, in fact, that even my driver could answer that, which is exactly what he will do."

Известный философ был в большем почете у своего водителя, который слушал его с трепетом, в то время как его босс легко отвечал на вопросы о морали и этике.
Однажды шофер обратился к философу и спросил, не хочет ли тот поменяться ролями на вечерней лекции.
Философ согласился, и поначалу водитель держался исключительно хорошо.
Когда пришло время вопросов от посетителей, женщина с задних рядов спросила,
- Актуально ли до сих пор эпистемологическое воззрение на мироздание среди экзистенциалистов?
- Это чрезвычайно простой вопрос, - ответил он, - настолько простой, что на него может ответить даже мой шофер, и именно это он сейчас и сделает.

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #173 : 19 октября 2014, 21:53:39 »
Magician
A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician allowed himself to do the same tricks over and over again. There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood he started shouting in the middle of the show:
"Look, it's not the same hat."
"Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table."
"Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?"
The magician was furious but couldn't do anything; it was, after all, the captain's parrot.
One day the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself floating on a piece of wood in the middle of the ocean with the parrot, of course.
They stared at each other with hate, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and another and another. After a week the parrot said: "OK, I give up. Where's the boat?"

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #172 : 17 октября 2014, 19:28:43 »
It's dark in here

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her Lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, "Dark in here." The man says, "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball." Man - "That's nice." Boy - "Want to buy it?" Man - "No, thanks." Boy - "My dad's outside." Man - "OK, how much?" Boy - "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together. Boy - "Dark in here." Man - "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball glove." The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?" Boy - "$750" Man - "Sold."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch. The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" Boy -"$1,000" The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess." They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door. The boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, "Don't start that shit again, you're in my closet now."

Оффлайн Чаклуночка

• Ветеран
  • Маленькая Колдунья
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #171 : 17 октября 2014, 18:35:04 »
Новый священник спрашивает прихожанку, как ей нравятся его проповеди.
- Изумительно. Можно сказать, мы о грехе ничего не знали, пока вы к нам не приехали! 8) ;)
Не с той ноги встала, не на ту метлу села, не в ту сторону полетела...

Оффлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #170 : 17 октября 2014, 00:09:03 »
А помните анекдот про даму и шляпу?)

- Леди, вам ее завернуть, или вы наденете ее!
- О, нет! Я не собираюсь ее покупать! Просто уберете эту страшную вещь с витрины!

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #169 : 16 октября 2014, 22:55:27 »
A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot...
A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot. The store clerk shows him two beautiful ones out on the floor. "This one's $5,000 and the other is $10,000." the clerk said. "Wow! What does the $5,000 one do?" "This parrot can sing every aria Mozart ever wrote." "And the other?" said the customer. "This one can sing Wagner's entire Ring cycle. There's another one in the back room for $30,000." "Holy moly! What does that one do?" "Nothing that I can tell, but the other two parrots call him 'Maestro'."

Оффлайн admist

• Человек - это животное, занимающееся историей (с)Дидро
  • Ветеран
  • Пpoeкт ЦИBИЛИ3AЦИЯ
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #168 : 16 октября 2014, 21:46:16 »
Действительно - тонкий английский юмор!

Уже говорилось, что тонкий английский юмор сочиняется толстыми русскими . . .

Вот настоящий тонкий английский юмор:

There was an odd fellow of Tire,
Who constantly sat on the fire.
     When asked “Are you hot?”
     He said, “Certainly not.
I’m James Winterbotham, Esquire.”
В России за десять лет меняется все, а за двести - ничего.

Оффлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #167 : 16 октября 2014, 11:04:01 »
- Господа, - хвастается лорд своим приятелям по клубу, - за одну ночь я наставил рога трем джентльменам сразу!
- Как это может быть?
- Я провел ночь с собственной женой.

Действительно - тонкий английский юмор!

Оффлайн Sergevna

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #166 : 13 октября 2014, 23:09:34 »
- Господа, - хвастается лорд своим приятелям по клубу, - за одну ночь я наставил рога трем джентльменам сразу!
- Как это может быть?
- Я провел ночь с собственной женой.