Автор Тема: Рабочие материалы V.B.  (Прочитано 582921 раз)

Chocolate и 11 Гостей просматривают эту тему.

Оффлайн Mari

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Рабочие материалы V.B.
« Ответ #1334 : 30 июля 2018, 15:39:22 »
Ямпольская Елена Александровна— российский политик. Председатель комитета Государственной думы Федерального собрания Российской Федерации по культуре с 25 июля 2018 года.

Три  мечты
1. Программа работников культуры на селе.
2. Социальные лифты для одарённых детей
3. Народные художественные промыслы.

Прежде,  чем выбирать инструмент, надо понять,  что мы хотим делать (мы вот и  являемся этим инструментом на практике)

Понятие миссии культуры надо вернуть.

Самый лучший стартовый капитал это книги (читай - образование)

В Госдуме 26 комитетов по культуре. Каждый комитет (оборона, борьба с коррупцией, наука, образование, информационная политика и пр. отвечают за культуру и воспитание).

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1333 : 28 июля 2018, 23:34:37 »
12. We took him home that night. It was midnight when we arrived at Ebenezer’s house. Bill gave him the $250. When the kid saw that we were going to leave him at home he started screaming loudly and took Bill’s leg. His father pulled him away with great difficulty.
“How long can you hold him?” asked Bill.
“I’m not as strong as I used to be,” said Old Dorset, “but I think I can promise you ten minutes.”

13.  “Enough,” said Bill. “In ten minutes I’ll cross most of the United States, and be near the Canadian border.”
Bill was fat and he was not a good runner. But that night no one ran faster than Bill

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1332 : 28 июля 2018, 23:18:11 »
7. We went to bed at about eleven o’clock. Red Chief was between us I was awakened by a series of terrible screams from Bill.

8. I jumped up to see what the matter was. Red Chief was sitting on Bill’s chest. He was pulling Bill’s hair with one hand. In the other hand he had a knife. He was trying to take Bill’s scalp!

9. “He put a hot potato down my back and mashed it with his foot,” said Bill.

10. Mr Dorset,
We have your boy hidden in a place far from Summit. Don’t try to find him. We want $1,500  for his return. The money must be left at midnight at the same place and in the same box as your answer to the letter. If you agree to pay the money, send your answer with a messenger to-night at half-past eight. After crossing Owl Creek, on the road to Poplar Cove, there are three large trees. There will be a small box under one of the trees. The messenger must put the answer in this box and return immediately to Summit.
If you don’t pay the money, you will never see your boy again.
If you pay the money, he will be returned to you safe and well in three hours.

11. Gentlemen,
I received your letter today by post. I think the ransom you want for the return of my son is too big. I have another offer. YOU bring Johnny home and pay me $250 in cash, and I agree to take him off your hands. You had better come at night, because the neighbours believe he is lost. I don’t know what they will do to anybody they see bringing him back.
Very respectfully,
Ebenezer Dorset

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1331 : 28 июля 2018, 22:39:23 »
1. Bill and I had a joint capital of about six hundred dollars, and we needed just two thousand dollars more for our little secret plan in Illinois. We discussed this on the front steps of the hotel.
“Summit is a good place for kidnapping,” I said. “Parents love their children in small towns. And there are no curious journalists.”

2. We chose for our victim the only child of an important man named Ebenezer Dorset. Mr Dorset was respectable and stingy. The kid was a boy of ten with red freckles and red hair.
One evening after sundown, we passed by the Dorsets’ house with a horse and buggy. The kid was in the street, throwing stones at a kitten.

3. The boy threw a piece of brick at Bill’s eye.
“That will cost the old man an extra five hundred dollars!” said Bill.

4. The boy fought like a bear, but at last we put him in the buggy and drove away.

5. We took him to the cave.

6. Yes, the boy was having a lot of fun. He forgot he was a prisoner himself.
He immediately called me Snake Eye, the Spy, and said: “When the Indians return they will cook you on the fire at daybreak!”
Every few minutes he remembered that he was Red Chief, took his stick rifle and looked out of the cave. “I want to see if there are any palefaces. I hate them!” Now and then he cried loudly and that made Old Hank shiver.

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1330 : 28 июля 2018, 21:00:34 »

Последний вариант слайдов к "Вождю краснокожих"

Bill and I had a joint capital of about six hundred dollars, and we needed just two thousand dollars more for our little secret plan in Illinois. We discussed this on the front steps of the hotel.
“Summit is a good place for kidnapping,” I said. “Parents love their children in small towns. And there are no curious journalists.”

We chose for our victim the only child of an important man named Ebenezer Dorset. Mr Dorset was respectable and stingy. The kid was a boy of ten with red freckles and red hair.
One evening after sundown, we passed by the Dorsets’ house with a horse and buggy. The kid was in the street, throwing stones at a kitten.

The boy threw a piece of brick at Bill’s eye.
“That will cost the old man an extra five hundred dollars!” said Bill.

The boy fought like a bear, but at last we put him in the buggy and drove away.

We took him to the cave.

Yes, the boy was having a lot of fun. He forgot he was a prisoner himself.
He immediately called me Snake Eye, the Spy, and said: “When the Indians return they will cook you on the fire at daybreak!”
Every few minutes he remembered that he was Red Chief, took his stick rifle and looked out of the cave. “I want to see if there are any palefaces. I hate them!” Now and then he cried loudly and that made Old Hank shiver.

We went to bed at about eleven o’clock. Red Chief was between us I was awakened by a series of terrible screams from Bill.

I jumped up to see what the matter was. Red Chief was sitting on Bill’s chest. He was pulling Bill’s hair with one hand. In the other hand he had a knife. He was trying to take Bill’s scalp!

“He put a hot potato down my back and mashed it with his foot,” said Bill.

Mr Dorset,
We have your boy hidden in a place far from Summit. Don’t try to find him. We want $1,500  for his return. The money must be left at midnight at the same place and in the same box as your answer to the letter. If you agree to pay the money, send your answer with a messenger to-night at half-past eight. After crossing Owl Creek, on the road to Poplar Cove, there are three large trees. There will be a small box under one of the trees. The messenger must put the answer in this box and return immediately to Summit.
If you don’t pay the money, you will never see your boy again.
If you pay the money, he will be returned to you safe and well in three hours.

Gentlemen,
I received your letter today by post. I think the ransom you want for the return of my son is too big. I have another offer. YOU bring Johnny home and pay me $250 in cash, and I agree to take him off your hands. You had better come at night, because the neighbours believe he is lost. I don’t know what they will do to anybody they see bringing him back.
Very respectfully,
Ebenezer Dorset

We took him home that night. It was midnight when we arrived at Ebenezer’s house. Bill gave him the $250. When the kid saw that we were going to leave him at home he started screaming loudly and took Bill’s leg. His father pulled him away with great difficulty.
“How long can you hold him?” asked Bill.
“I’m not as strong as I used to be,” said Old Dorset, “but I think I can promise you ten minutes.”

“Enough,” said Bill. “In ten minutes I’ll cross most of the United States, and be near the Canadian border.”
Bill was fat and he was not a good runner. But that night no one ran faster than Bill

Оффлайн Рина З.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1329 : 27 июля 2018, 15:33:36 »
All Time... Текст во вложении

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1328 : 27 июля 2018, 13:57:20 »

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1327 : 27 июля 2018, 13:14:45 »
Джордж Бернард Шоу
1856-1950

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1326 : 27 июля 2018, 10:41:35 »

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1325 : 26 июля 2018, 23:26:11 »
К вопросу о гаджетах

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1324 : 26 июля 2018, 22:43:00 »
     "Гаджет - разводилово для лохов", - сказал С.А. Михеев, радиоведущий программы "Железная логика" ("Вести FM", 20.07.18). Как бы прокомментировал мой зам по развитию С.Г. это высказывание?
    С.Г. Полностью разделяю эту точку зрения.  Известно, что в США существуют дорогие школы, где учат БЕЗ гаджетов. Богатые хотят, чтобы их дети обладали равновесным мышлением: умели много и правильно читать и писать, анализировать, систематизировать..... Их дети готовятся руководить "цифровым будущим" мира, т.е. несколько человек (образно) будут реально играть миллиардами людей, и эти миллиарды будут еще и платить им за все, причем абсолютно добровольно, да еще благодарить и молится на них будут за этот, так называемый "электронный рай", а по сути - "лохи".

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1323 : 26 июля 2018, 19:56:05 »
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1322 : 25 июля 2018, 18:26:07 »
 All Time Literature Draft (July 25, 2018)
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1321 : 24 июля 2018, 13:39:51 »

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1320 : 24 июля 2018, 11:02:19 »