Содержание > Английский язык

The Art of Handling People / Искусство Общения

(1/33) > >>

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 31 Май 2020, 21:57:07 ---     What other angle can we look at the matter?

--- Конец цитаты ---

This is the only possible one!

Ann:

--- Цитата: DAS от 21 Май 2020, 18:26:01 ---
Didn't get that one from the very beginning. If we look at the matter from this angle, you are certainly right.

--- Конец цитаты ---

What other angle can we look at the matter?

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 14 Май 2020, 23:39:14 ---    So do I. Real life and the life we are having now can't be compared. What I am driving at is the following: we can be easily  handled in the life we are leading now.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Didn't get that one from the very beginning. If we look at the matter from this angle, you are certainly right.

Ann:

--- Цитата: DAS от 13 Апрель 2020, 16:43:06 ---     For me it's just a little bit trickier. I personally prefer real life communication.

--- Конец цитаты ---

So do I. Real life and the life we are having now can't be compared. What I am driving at is the following: we can be easily  handled in the life we are leading now.

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 11 Апрель 2020, 13:10:33 ---     The way of life we are having now seems to be one of the best ways to handle people.

--- Конец цитаты ---

For me it's just a little bit trickier. I personally prefer real life communication.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии