Автор Тема: To those who want to speak proper English  (Прочитано 28105 раз)

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: To those who want to speak proper English
« Ответ #228 : 21 Май 2018, 07:45:50 »
     To DAS. About the textbook for the future Engllsh clubs. What is your decision?

To Ann. Let us discuss the matter in a private conversation this week.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #227 : 20 Май 2018, 14:53:28 »
     To DAS. About the textbook for the future Engllsh clubs. What is your decision?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #226 : 17 Май 2018, 16:53:33 »
     And do they do the flash work at home? To be more exact, DID they?

Oh, yes! They did! However, there are exclusions everywhere.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #225 : 17 Май 2018, 00:28:29 »
All the flaws were eliminated after the flash drives had been distributed among the students. Reading skills during warming-up and other activities have significantly improved and it is much easier to identify those, who skip working on "flash" from time to time. Furthermore, flash is of a great help for those who have problems with their homework.

And do they do the flash work at home? To be more exact, DID they?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #224 : 08 Май 2018, 21:26:53 »
     There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week. What is the situation now, DAS?
     How about the homework and the flash?

All the flaws were eliminated after the flash drives had been distributed among the students. Reading skills during warming-up and other activities have significantly improved and it is much easier to identify those, who skip working on "flash" from time to time. Furthermore, flash is of a great help for those who have problems with their homework.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #223 : 08 Май 2018, 00:49:57 »
Ann, Currently, we are working on Unit 7 (In the Hotel) in the "Beginners' Course" and on Unit 4 (Meals) in the "Main Course".

At the lessons we use the flash for:  1) reading texts during the warming-up activities
                                                     2) drilling grammar exercises in headphones
                                                     3) listening to the texts in the "Additional Material" for reproducing the gist and giving the details

Moreover, all of the students were registered on the forum, so they are free to listen to the audiomaterials in the corresponding branch. There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week.

There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week. What is the situation now, DAS?
     How about the homework and the flash?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #222 : 21 Апрель 2018, 11:35:38 »
Ann, Currently, we are working on Unit 7 (In the Hotel) in the "Beginners' Course" and on Unit 4 (Meals) in the "Main Course".

At the lessons we use the flash for:  1) reading texts during the warming-up activities
                                                     2) drilling grammar exercises in headphones
                                                     3) listening to the texts in the "Additional Material" for reproducing the gist and giving the details

Moreover, all of the students were registered on the forum, so they are free to listen to the audiomaterials in the corresponding branch. There are two more new pupils who haven't yet got the flash, I will take care of it next week.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #221 : 20 Апрель 2018, 00:27:46 »
     To DAS about the flash. Where are you with the flash now? Any progress?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #220 : 21 Март 2018, 08:40:25 »
     Did I miss the information about using the flash for drill purposes?

I missed it here, but I never skip drill at lessons.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #219 : 21 Март 2018, 00:00:44 »
We use the flash during warming up activities to read the texts at the speed of the speaker and also when we read various texts from the "additional material and speech exercises" the flash is used to listen to the texts and grasping the gist. Those ones who don't listen to the flashdrive form the minority but in rare cases I talk to such students individually after the lesson or if the issue remains - get in touch with their parents via their classroom teachers (To be frank, I did it only once, because, as a rule, there is no necessity in that).
     Did I miss the information about using the flash for drill purposes?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #218 : 15 Март 2018, 16:34:06 »
     To DAS about the flash. Could you possibly describe how you work with it? You write "especially  those ones who drill the flash drive systematically".  And those ones who don't? What are your actions in this case?

We use the flash during warming up activities to read the texts at the speed of the speaker and also when we read various texts from the "additional material and speech exercises" the flash is used to listen to the texts and grasping the gist. Those ones who don't listen to the flashdrive form the minority but in rare cases I talk to such students individually after the lesson or if the issue remains - get in touch with their parents via their classroom teachers (To be frank, I did it only once, because, as a rule, there is no necessity in that).

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #217 : 15 Март 2018, 01:10:21 »
     To DAS about the flash. Could you possibly describe how you work with it? You write "especially  those ones who drill the flash drive systematically".  And those ones who don't? What are your actions in this case?

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #216 : 15 Март 2018, 01:03:16 »
My English is not very well. But not so bad.
     Геракл,darling, I admire your English!

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #215 : 13 Март 2018, 21:45:44 »
     Could you give some concrete examples of ou success, DAS?

I can  only speak for students from my groups, so I can confirm their pronunciation and intonation and overall listening skills have become much better (especially of those ones who drill the flash drive systematically). Moreover, during the course of our lessons we read many texts and learn to reflect upon them, write essays and personal letters hence improving both receptive and productive abilities of our pupils. Furthermore, we devote the last phases of the lessons to speaking (according to the general plan), discuss up-to-date issues with advanced groups and provide the beginners with controlled speaking practice. Nevertheless, grammar of certain students still leaves much to be desired, particularly during free speech activities, some of them tend to forget about accuracy when concentrating on fluency and last but not the least, some of them need to have their vocabulary enlarged.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #214 : 13 Март 2018, 01:49:09 »
     Could you give some concrete examples of ou success, DAS?