Содержание > Английский язык

English Only Zone

(1/30) > >>

Spirit of Finland:
COVID-19 and my life without ice skating
     I like winter very much! It's a great time when I can visit ice rinks! I'm fond of ice skating. But this winter was spoiled. I couldn't visit our local ice rink... It was closed because of this stupid virus called COVID-19. But I really hope that the future winter will be better. I dream about visiting my favorite ice rink in the "Hermitage" Garden. And I also would like to visit other ice rinks all around Moscow!

How it was last year                      How it was just before COVID-19

DAS:
The cat seems horrified at a single thought of what the punishment might be. The Photo is cool, though!  :good:

asdfg:
Crime and Punishment

asdfg:
Teacher: -This is the fifth time I have punished you this week. What have you to say?
Pupil: -I’m glad it’s Friday, sir. :P

asdfg:
     A head teacher is making his rounds of the school when he hears a terrible commotion coming from one of the classrooms. He rushes in and spots one boy, taller than the others, who seems to be making the most noise.
     He seizes the lad, drags him to the hall, and tells him to wait there until he is excused. Returning to the classroom, the head teacher restores order and lectures the class for half an hour about the importance of good behaviour.
     'Now,' he says, 'are there any questions?'
One girl stands up timidly. 'Please sir,' she asks, 'may we have our teacher back?'

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии