Автор Тема: News  (Прочитано 257037 раз)

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: News
« Ответ #563 : 14 января 2020, 18:16:54 »
Warming Up

Фонетика (Phonetics)

1. What are you doing?
2. I am working on phonetics now.
3. Do you often work on phonetics?
4. Oh, yes! I do. I work on phonetics every day.
5. Are you working on phonetics now?
6. Oh, yes! I am. I am working on phonetics now.
7. I am concentrating on every sound, every word and every sentence.
8. What do you say you are concentrating on?
9. I am concentrating on every sound, every word and every sentence.
10. Do you think your pronunciation is good enough now?
11. Not yet, but I am working on it.

Exercises:
a) listening and choral reading with visual support;
b) other variants.

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн InkJoy

• Go with the flow
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #562 : 18 декабря 2019, 18:39:00 »
Dictation

We are reading the Blue Bird by Maeterlink. The play was written by a belgian writer Maurice Maeterlink in the 19th century, but people all over the world still remember it, read it and watch it in theaters and cinemas. It's about love, good and evil and happiness, without which people can not live happily.

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #561 : 05 ноября 2019, 18:30:06 »
DAS, you can find the necessary information in the attached file.
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #560 : 04 ноября 2019, 23:27:16 »

Beginners' Course. Unit 5 "My Town"

1) Warming Up. Text "My Town" (listening to the speaker, reading with the speaker and at the speed of the speaker, reading without the speaker, translating)
’10
работаем в наушниках, при необходимости проделываем повторно

2) Drill. Tables (choral drilling)
’5
+ составляем свои примеры
3) Grammar Exercises. Audio materials + Доска Тетрадь
‘10
4) Free Speech (a round table discussion on the topic MY TOWN) переход в галерею псих.разгрузки
’7
5) Instant control
’5
ответы на вопросы письменно о своём городе
6) Getting marks (выставление многофакторной оценки)
’3
7) Homework p.51 orally
p.57 in writing

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #559 : 04 ноября 2019, 18:55:00 »
5-6-7 A
Main Course. Unit 4 Meals

1) Фонетическая зарядка p. 18 text 1 (track 9) чтение текста в наушниках с диктором и без него                   23

2) Закрепление навыков лексики  p. 24 - 25 ex. I, II (в наушниках)                                                               10

3) Закрепление навыков грамматики p. 7 ex. I, II (Доска-тетрадь + instant control)                                        17

4) Развитие навыков чтения p. 41 text 1 "You Live Only Once" чтение текста и ответы на вопросы к тексту      15

5) Развитие навыков говорения Your eating habits                                                                                          10

6) Подведение итогов, оценки, домашнее задание                                                                                          5

Homework: 1) p. 18 text 1 (track 9) прослушать и прочитать текст 5 раз одновременно с диктором

2) p. 24 ex. 1 (part 1) устно, p. 25 ex. II (part 1) письменно

Оффлайн InkJoy

• Go with the flow
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #558 : 04 ноября 2019, 17:09:29 »
5-6-7-C
Beginners' Course. Unit 2 "My job"

1) Warming Up. Text "My job" (listening to the speaker, reading with the speaker and at the speed of the speaker, reading without the speaker, translating)
15'
2) Drill. Tables (repeating after the teacher, choral drilling. It involves the teacher modelling a sentence and the pupils repeating it.)
5'
3) Grammar Exercises. Audio materials (reading with the speaker and at the speed of the speaker; completing the sentences according to the examples; translating into English, checking translation with the key)
15-20'
4)Free Speech (a round table discussion on the topic)
15-20'

5) Instant control (immediate testing is more beneficial)
10-15'
6) Conclusion (getting marks and so on)
5-10'
7) Home WORK
5'

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #557 : 04 ноября 2019, 16:57:43 »
- tables; (repeating after the teacher, choral drilling. It involves the teacher modelling a sentence and the pupils repeating it.)
’5
eg. * to speak English
He often speaks English.
He is speaking English now.
He has just spoken English.
He has been speaking English for 45 minutes now.
 - free speech; (a round table discussion on the topic)
’20
- audio materials for the home work; (reading with the speaker and at the speed of the speaker; completing the sentences according to the examples; translating into English, checking translation with the key)
 - instant control; (immediate testing is more beneficial)
’5
- working on one hearing; (EnglishClub's approach: Pupils should be ready to work with a pen in hand and put down the questions (later answer them)
’3-5

Accepted. How about the plans?

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #556 : 03 ноября 2019, 14:10:04 »
     I've been thinking about how you, guys, could introduce the following points into your plans for the coming quarter:
 - tables;
 - free speech;
 - audio materials for the home work;
 - instant control;
 - working on one hearing;
- tables; (repeating after the teacher, choral drilling. It involves the teacher modelling a sentence and the pupils repeating it.)
’5
eg. * to speak English
He often speaks English.
He is speaking English now.
He has just spoken English.
He has been speaking English for 45 minutes now.

- free speech; (a round table discussion on the topic)
’20

- audio materials for the home work; (reading with the speaker and at the speed of the speaker; completing the sentences according to the examples; translating into English, checking translation with the key)
 - instant control; (immediate testing is more beneficial)
’5

- working on one hearing; (EnglishClub's approach: Pupils should be ready to work with a pen in hand and put down the questions (later answer them)
’3-5

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #555 : 03 ноября 2019, 13:09:17 »
     I've been thinking about how you, guys, could introduce the following points into your plans for the coming quarter:
 - tables;
 - free speech;
 - audio materials for the home work;
 - instant control;
 - working on one hearing;

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #554 : 09 октября 2019, 08:57:28 »
     About the previous post. I understand that was the ЕГЭ material meant for the club, wasn't it?

I guess that was. Yemi told me to create a sentence completion exercise for the club.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #553 : 08 октября 2019, 21:17:29 »
     About the previous post. I understand that was the ЕГЭ material meant for the club, wasn't it?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #552 : 08 октября 2019, 18:42:07 »
1) The group of people under the entrance of St. Paul's church were trying to ........

2) Freddy was wearing a  ............... He was trying to ......................

3) Freddy ran into a ...............  and her  .......... fell into the ...........

4) ............ girl's English was ...........

5) She was wearing ...............

6) The main characters of the film are (name three of them) ...............

7) Colonel ........... studies .................................

8) Henry ............. is a professor of ...............................

9) Henry .............. can .................................. (what is his special ability?)

Оффлайн Spirit of Finland

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Удача сопутствует смелым!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #551 : 08 мая 2019, 16:08:43 »
ON LEADERSHIP
a)   What is leadership? Its qualities are difficult to define. But they are not so difficult to identify.
Leaders don’t force other people to go along with them. They bring them along. Leaders get commitment from others by giving it themselves, by building an environment that encourages creativity, and by operating with honesty and fairness.

b) Leaders demand much of others, but also give much of themselves. They are ambitious - not only for themselves, but also for those who work with them. They seek to attract, retain and develop other people to their full abilities.
Good leaders aren’t “lone rangers”. They recognize that an organization's strategies for success require the combined talents and efforts of many people. Leadership is the catalyst for transforming those talents into results.

c) Leaders know that when there are two opinions on an issue, one is not bound to be wrong. They recognize that hustle and rush are the allies of superficiality. They are open to new ideas, but they explore their ramifications thoroughly.

d) Successful leaders are emotionally and intellectually oriented to the future - not wedded to the past. They have a hunger to take responsibility, to innovate, and to initiate. They are not content with merely taking care of what’s already there. They want to move forward to create something new.

e) Leaders provide answers as well as direction, offer strength as well as dedication, and speak from experience as well as understanding of the problems they face and the people they work with.
Leaders are flexible rather than dogmatic. They believe in unity rather than conformity. And they strive to achieve consensus out of conflict.
Leadership is all about getting people consistently to give their best, helping them to grow to their fullest potential, end motivating them to work toward a common good. Leaders make the right things happen when they’re supposed to.

f) A good leader, an effective leader, is one who has respect. Respect is something you have to have in order to get.
Aleader who has respect for other people at all levels of an organization, for the work they do, and for their abilities, aspirations and needs, will find that respect is returned. And all concerned will be motivated to work together.

Оффлайн NLO

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #550 : 08 мая 2019, 16:06:15 »
Leadership

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #549 : 08 мая 2019, 14:58:07 »
Билеты по английскому языку. Переводные экзамены групп  10 A

Билет состоит из:

1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it.
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text.
3.   Give a talk on a topic.
4.   Translate the sentences from Russian into English in writing.

Темы, выводимые на экзамен:

1. Shops and Shopping
2. Theatre, Cinema and Television
3. The Great Patriotic War
4. Customs, Traditions and Holidays
5. Home
6. Sports

Предложения на перевод:

Translate the following:
1. “Мне нравится этот спектакль”.  –  “И мне тоже. Я хотел бы посмотреть его еще раз”
2.   Я не хочу от тебя никакой помощи. Да она мне и не нужна.
3.  Уже целых два дня у меня нет ни воды, ни пищи.
4.  И я, и мои друзья собираемся помочь тебе в ближайшее время.
5.  Я бы хотел связаться с этим человеком, но едва ли получится: с ним невозможно связаться

Translate the following:
1. “Мне нравится этот спектакль”.  –  “И мне тоже. Я хотел бы посмотреть его еще раз”
2.   Я не хочу от тебя никакой помощи. Да она мне и не нужна.
3. “Твой отец – участник Великой Отечественной войны?”
 – “Нет. Ему было 7 лет, когда началась война”.
 – “И моему тоже”
5.  Я бы хотел связаться с этим человеком, но едва ли получится: с ним невозможно связаться.

Translate the following:
1.  У меня нет времени, и ни на Первое мая, ни на День Победы я не смогу позволить себе выехать   за город. Я просто останусь  дома и буду заниматься.
2.  Несмотря на все усилия, я и мой друг провалились на экзамене и решали, что нам просто не повезло.
3.  Ты должен или возобновить эту работу, или начать все сначала. Я рекомендую последнее. Говорят, время от времени нам нужны перемены.
4.  Ты уверен, что он действительно собирается бросить нам вызов? Если так, я его принимаю.
 5.  Ни праздники, ни обычаи этой страны его не интересуют. Интересно, зачем тогда он занялся языком этой страны?

Translate the following:
1.  У меня нет времени, и ни на Первое мая, ни на День Победы я не смогу позволить себе выехать   за город. Я просто останусь  дома и буду заниматься.
2.  Несмотря на все усилия, я и мой друг провалились на экзамене и решали, что нам просто не повезло.
3. “Твой отец – участник Великой Отечественной войны?”
 – “Нет. Ему было 7 лет, когда началась война”.
 – “И моему тоже”
5.  Я бы хотел связаться с этим человеком, но едва ли получится: с ним невозможно связаться.

Билет №1
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it - "What was behind the door? (part 1)”
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text - "The opening night".
3.   Talk on the topic – ‘’ My Shopping habits "

Билет №2
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it - "Discipline- No great actor has been without it "
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text - "Religious, Social and Cultural Traditions of Great Britain".
3.   Talk on the topic - " Theatre and me "

Билет №3
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it - "What was behind the door? (part 2)"
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text - " The opening night)".
3.   Talk on the topic - " Travelling "

Билет №4
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it - "The opening night "
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text -  ‘’What was behind the door? (part 1)".
3.   Talk on the topic - " My Family "

Билет №5
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it –‘’What was behind the door? (part 2)"
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text - "Buying a souvenir in the City of New York (part 1)".
3.   Talk on the topic - " Video Games"

Билет №6
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it - " Buying a souvenir in the City of New York  (part 2)"
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text - "The Map of the Russian Federation (part 1)".
3.   Talk on the topic - " My Favourite Sport "

Билет №7
1.   Listen to the text and reproduce it - " Buying a souvenir in the City of New York (part 1)”
2.   Read the text, translate, reproduce and answer the questions to the text - " The opening night".
3.   Talk on the topic – ‘’ The Great Patriotic War "

Тексты для чтения и ответы на вопросы

Все учебные тексты в  Units X - XIII

Тексты для аудирования:

Texts are taken from  Units X - XIII