Автор Тема: Translations 8-9( A)  (Прочитано 2037 раз)

Оффлайн ekaterinapp

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Translations 8-9( A)
« Ответ #5 : 27 сентября 2016, 10:52:22 »
1.   Moscow – major cultural and transportation center of our country.
 2  Policeman watched pedestrians cross the thoroughfare street.
3   I saw the criminal go through the underground passageway situated in the intersections and took the bus 25.
2.    4  I see you are tired of this sightseeing that even the sight this splendid square cant exiting you.
5 Architectures, constructions and builders work so fast, that we didn’t notice, how this skyscraper rise over our district.
  6 In our street only two traffic lanes and no any light in our street.
  7  I heard that our new common – is tactic and nice person. And, he is nice singing. Have you ever heard him singing?
4.      He is very attractive person. I recommend be friendly with him.
5.      All big and small firms of our city situated in the county.
6.     I heard him participate in Great Patriotic War.
7.      Where are more than twenty million unemployed

Оффлайн Liza K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 27 сентября 2016, 10:51:32 »
1.Moscow is the major cultural and transportation center of the country.
2.The policeman watched the pedestrians crossing the thoroughfare.
3.I saw the criminal go though the undergroud passageways situated at the intersection and take a bus  a bus №25.
4.I see you are so tired of the sightseengs that even the sight of this splendid square  can’t exite you.
5. Architects, constructors and builders worked so fast that we didn’t even notice this skyscraper rise above our district.
 6. There are only two traffic lanes in our street, but there are no traffic lights. In the rush hours there are so many cars that pedestrians difficulty crossing the street.
7. I heard that our newcomer is a considerate and kind person. By the way, they say he is a very good singer. Have you ever heard him singing?
 8. This person has a lot of attractive sides. I suggest to be friendly with him.
9. All big and small enterprises are situated in the suburbs.
 10. I heard that he took part in the Great Patriotic War.
 11. There are more than 12 million people unemployed people in USA.

Оффлайн Николь Толиос

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 27 сентября 2016, 10:50:26 »
Ex. 10.
1. Moscow is the major culture and transportation center of the country. 2. The Policeman watched the pedestrians crossing the thoroughfare street. 3. I saw the criminal go though the undergroung passageway situated at the intersection and take a bus number 25. 4. I see you are so tired of the sightseeings that even the sight of this splendid square can not exite you. 5. Architects, constructors and builders worked so fast that we didn’t even notice this skyscraper rise above our district. 6. There are only two traffic lanes in our street, but there are no traffic lights. In the rush hours there are so many cars that pedestrians difficulty crossing the street. 7. I heard that our newcomer is a considerate and kind person. By the way, they say he is a very good singer. Have you ever heard him singing? 8. This person has a lot of attractive sides. I suggest to be friendly with him. 9. All big and small enterprises are situated in the suburbs. 10. I heard that he took part in the Great Patriotic War. 11. There are more than 12 million people unemployed people in USA.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 27 сентября 2016, 10:47:13 »
Exercise 10
1)   Moscow – major cultural and transportation center of our country.
2)   Policeman watched pedestrians cross the thoroughfare street.
3)   I saw the criminal go through the underground passageway situated in the intersections and took the bus 25.
4)   I see you are tired of this sightseeing that even the sight this splendid square cant exiting you.
5)   Architectures, constructions and builders work so fast, that we didn’t notice, how this skyscraper rised over our district.
6)   Where are just two traffic lanes and no any light in our street.
7)   I heard that our new common – is tactic and nice person. And, he is nice singing. Have you ever heard him singing?
8)   He is very attractive person. I recommend be friendly with him.
9)   All big and small firms of our city situated in the county.
10)   I heard him participate in Great Patriotic War.
11)   Where are more than twenty million unemployed. 

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
Translations 8-9( A)
« Ответ #1 : 27 сентября 2016, 10:38:10 »
Please, always write your translation tasks here!