Автор Тема: My last New Year holiday  (Прочитано 4092 раз)

Оффлайн Selena

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: My last New Year holiday
« Ответ #9 : 10 января 2017, 12:19:54 »
I spent my last New Year holidays in Moscow and in country .First part of my holidays I spent in Moscow and second part I spent in country in the rest house .So my first part I spent very lazy .Every day I woke up very late and go to bed also very late .I was playing my phone every day of my first part of my last New Year holidays .Second part of my holidays I spent in the rest house .I went there with my mother and little brother .We came there the 31 December and we celebrate the New Year there .We make some tasty BBQ ,also we bought some sushi and rolls .The second day of our stay in this rest house we went to the aqua park .Also we set fireworks .And the first day(the last day of our stay) we went horse riding and after we went to the cart riding. And after this entertainment we returned in Moscow.

When do I spent my last week of my New Year holiday?
With whom did I spent my holidays?
What we were doing at the rest house?
How do I spent my first part of holidays?

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #8 : 10 января 2017, 12:19:47 »
                                                                       My last New year holiday.
I spent my first week of holiday in Moscow, the second week I spent in the camp.
When I was in Moscow I spent my time whith my friends. We went for walks many times. We talk about everything.
  I celebrate my New Year with my sister. We had a great time together .For the New Year I was given a ipad and my sister was given a guitar.
When I was in the camp I met a lot of interesting people and we be came friends .They was so funny and friendly and I miss them very much. We had our onn group made up of one boy and four girls.(poor boy)
We named our group a funny name ''three trees, gopnik and grass''.
We had seven hour trainings every day and we were so tired after it. We played many interesting games like ''Mafia'' and other games .It was very funny but  our team lost most of the time.
1.When did I spent the first week of my last New Year holiday?
2.What was I given for New Year?
3.What name did we give to our group?
4.Whith whom did I spent my New Year?

Оффлайн Luisa

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #7 : 10 января 2017, 11:57:23 »
                                                                                             My New Year holiday
I would like to tell you about my New Year holiday.  This New Year was one of the greatest holiday have I ever had. I had two weeks vacations. First week and party I had in Moscow and second week my parents and I spent in Israel.
First week of my vocation I think that I was doing nothing. But actually New Year party was really amazing. My parents and I went to my relatives` country-house. There was Anna (my sister, she is a niece of my uncle wife). She is older than me by 4 and half years. Actually there was a daughter of my aunts friend and one more good girl (it is so difficult to explain who was she). Of course there were another people. When the program starts , we were eating. So the first part was a little bit boring, but after 00:00 ( 1 January) the party become amazing!
We went outside and were setting fireworks. That was really beautiful. And we had a very fanny game:    we had a lot of balls of strings and we thru them to each other and after all of us were in strings and that was really difficult to come of them. After we came back to the house and have a magician. He was cool and fanny. After we had a LAMA  in house!!! That was really cool! My parents went home at 3:30 but I stood there till the end and went to sleep at 8 a.m. That was one of the best New Year ever!

Where did I spnet my holiday?
With who did I spent my holiday?
What were we doing after 00:00?
When did my parents go home?
How many weeks of vocation did I have?
How did I spent my first week?
Where did I go in my second week?
With whom did I go to Israel?
With whom did I spend most of the time?

Оффлайн Anastasiya1617

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : 10 января 2017, 10:51:03 »
                                                                       My New Year's Holidays.
Hello guys! I want to tell you about how I spent the  New Year's holidays. Let's start the story about magic time in the military camp.
First of all, after celebrating the New Year, I packed my clothes and stuff and prepared to go camping. It was difficult, because I forgot how to do it. But my mum helped me and I remembered everything.
Then, next day I went to the camp. There I met with my old friends, who I hadn't seen more than a year. I also met a lot of new interesting guys, with whom I became good friends during camping period. We had won many victories in sports and military games through our courage and perseverance. I'm proud of my new friends and when we were leaving the camp, I really didn't want to part with them.
It was fantastic camping period, which I'll never forget later. And I also think to come to the camp again in this spring. If we won't have early exams.

Оффлайн Арина

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 10 января 2017, 10:50:50 »
                                         My last New Year holiday.
I do sports professionally,I'm a tennis player. So I spent half of my holidays in a camp in Spain preparing for the up coming season.It was really wonderful there. The weather was good and I had three practices daily and some lessons with respectable and wise people from the Russian National team that was with us in the camp. I learned a lot from this trip to Spain and had a really good time there.
I came back home  for the New Year.  We had such a cool New Year party with my family and our close friends on 31st of December . After the party, on the  1st of January we were lying on the,watching movies and eating pizza the whole day. It was a perfect chill out. The next day I had a training session in the morning and later that same night  left for Serbia,where i took in a tournament. Unfortunately, the tennis club was absolutely awful in Belgrade! I couldn't do my best there because of the conditions... Anyway, i'm not upset. I'll try to do better next time! While in Belgrade, we visited Novak Djokovic's restaurant.Novak is a  famous Serbian tennis player,who has won a lot of trophies in many internetional competition, many of which are displayed  in this restaurant.Seeing all this collection in one place was amazing, thrilling and challening to me. The food, served there was delicious and yummy. To be honest, it was the best part of my visit to Serbia.
I returnted back to Moscow and spent the rest  few days of my holidays here. I prepared for my third term and of course had practices everyday.

Оффлайн arw

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 10 января 2017, 10:50:13 »
                What can I say about my holidays? Nothing. It is terrible, but it is true. After our "last bell" I disided to rise up my speaking level. First of all I wanted to have some "sleep help", because I was tired and it was the most possible thing to improve my health condition. So, I  planned my day for 4 part. The first part I named "morning exercises". During it I was doing my exersises and preparation for the next pieces of the day. Out of the blue moon, I lost my enthusiasm, didn't want to do anything, what I made for a plan.  What ment, that my holidays would be doomed.
                 You know there is the beautiful feeling of New Year expectation.  I didn't have this, though. Even during the president's New Year speach i didn't have the slightest emotions of the appreaching New Year. We filled your glasses of champaign and after the 12-th bell we clinked, made a wish and started to celebrate the New Year. There was more then enough on our table

Оффлайн Liza K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 10 января 2017, 10:49:46 »
                                                                MY LAST NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS.
During the winter holidays my family and I celebrated The New Year and Christmas. I spent this wonderful time with all of my relatives.As for me, family is an integral part of every person's life. Many families have some family traditions,most families follow their traditions that have been passed to them from the previous generations. But my family haven't got any special traditions.We just always gather with the whole family and enjoy the quality time that we shared together, because we have the best relationships that could be possible.When I was younger, we used to play board games, but now my relatives haven't got enough time. Now we just discuss our issues,but I like it.So, I think the the New Year celebration is an indispensable part of my life.

Оффлайн Николь Толиос

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 10 января 2017, 10:30:23 »
                                                                  My last New Year holidays.
 I spent my last New Year holidays in Greece. I was there with my father and my grandparents. Also we celebrated Christmas. The weather in Greece during my holidays was very good. It was sunny every day, but after the 1st of January there were -20 degrees. I went outdoors with my friends every day. I didn’t study. I had a lot of fun with my family and with my friends. Every day we went to cinema, to parks, to cafes. There some traditions in our family for celebrating Christmas. First of all we have a Christmas pie, witch my grandmother bakes every year. The second one is the Christmas Turkey with fantastic roasted apples. The third one is that we all stay at home from 10 o'clock till 00:30 and then all my family go out with their friends and relatives. Usually they go to bars, cafes or restaurants. And the last tradition is than the day after New Year at 2 o'clock my grandmother cooks a lot of tasty meals and we gather together again. Usually we eat roasted Chicken, fabulous potatoes, boiled beans and we matched it with traditional greek salad. There was more than enough to eat.
So, as for me it was the best New Year holidays.

Оффлайн Арина

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
My last New Year holiday
« Ответ #1 : 10 января 2017, 10:07:38 »
Happy New Year, Guys!!!