Автор Тема: Мнение о Клубе  (Прочитано 167115 раз)

Оффлайн Nd

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Мнение о Клубе
« Ответ #186 : 21 сентября 2013, 13:16:48 »
1) strict level separation is the key! (their should be a leader in each level-group)
2) every meeting should be planned (you should also know the exact number of people and their level of communication), we have everything for it) victory loves preparations  8)
3) such games as mafia or 2R1B make people feel "in".
Or just call me  ;)
Wish our English Club good luck, gonna join in as soon as I can  8)
К чёрту всё : берись и делай

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #185 : 21 сентября 2013, 11:12:36 »
Dear all,

Glad to see you here and I am also pleased to see that you do care for our Club!

I may say that we're doing our best for you all to be comfortable and interested during our meetings, and as an example, we always hear your wishes and on Wensday we began a good new practice - explaining and retelling English texts... in English. It turned out to be interesting!

Aslo we are doing the role plays again - it was the Travelling topic on Wensday.

Anyway, we're moving on, growing up and hope to never stop getting better for all of us, not depending on the level of the ones who come - our aim is to have good time with benefits - and so we do.

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #184 : 21 сентября 2013, 00:56:00 »
     To Konsnantin.  It  is not exactly possiblle to arrange every English club strictly according to everybody's level. People come and go. Some of you, for whom we invite special teachers,
sometimes dissappear not letting us know.
     If you are interested in the club, which is comfortable, intelligent, easily affordable from the point of view of the price, you'll never find a better one.
     By the way you might ask the teachers to concentrate on Grammar from time to time The grammar of some of you, though very good speakers, needs improvement.

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #183 : 20 сентября 2013, 23:08:04 »
Hi Konstantin,

Haven't seen you for ages ;-)
I agree with you. Moreover, I have already told the same thing (in Russian but with the same sense ;) ) I think the club in its current condition is best suitable for people with the pre-intermediate and intermediate levels or so.
As far as I understood, the main reason is the lack of teachers (only Dasha and Yemi on Monday, and nobody but Dasha on Wednesday. Michael as we both know quitted the club at the end of May ;-( ). However sad it may be, the rest of the school teachers are not interested in the club operation at all ;-(

P.S. Are you registered on any social networks? I have something to ask you about but I cannot contact you, for you use the guest account for your posts here ;-( .. Thanks in advance!

Regards, Vladimir

Surely Yemi is the best asset in the club, but i do not think that people with different level of English should mix together. There should be strict separation of different levels. The teachers/leaders in the beginning tried to do so, but they failed and left the club.

With best regards,
Konstantin

Konstantin

• Гость
« Ответ #182 : 20 сентября 2013, 17:36:00 »
Hi, friends,

Very strange. I can not see any negative opinion. Why? The work of the moderator, I guess. Or people with good English do not care?  Or all visitors are so happy. are not they?

As for me I visit different clubs now and meet people there who used to visit this club before. And they say never ever I will return to the club at Turgenevskaya metro station.

Why so? I can explain  that the visitors want to grow. When I started to visit it more then 2 years ago the club was more complicated than now.

Surely Yemi is the best asset in the club, but i do not think that people with different level of English should mix together. There should be strict separation of different levels. The teachers/leaders in the beginning tried to do so, but they failed and left the club.

With best regards,
Konstantin

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #181 : 19 сентября 2013, 21:32:38 »
English club - English club; put your hands up  8)

Oh, I see you're good in versification! maybe you could compose a hymn for our English Club?  8)

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #180 : 19 сентября 2013, 20:46:40 »
WOW! I am scared shitless!  ;-)

Оффлайн Nd

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #179 : 19 сентября 2013, 19:22:06 »
К чёрту всё : берись и делай

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #178 : 18 сентября 2013, 10:31:43 »

8)  ДА!  8)

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #177 : 17 сентября 2013, 22:04:34 »
В частной школе - ВУЗе "Современное образование" прекрасный Englsih Club  8)
Пожалуй, лучший в Москве.

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #176 : 16 сентября 2013, 12:00:24 »
Даш, оно всё понятно...что можно подстроиться, что не хватает преподавателей.. В среду ты так вовсе ведёшь одна..
Но согласись, это всё полумеры.  даже читая текст постоянно видишь, что одни делают это  бегло, другие же едва вспоминают как читаются слова..:-( Именно по этой причине в клубе такая большая текучка и хорошо знающие английский посетители часто его довольно быстро бросают.. ;-(

С уважением, Владимир

P.S. Не принимай на свой счёт - понятное дело, что не от тебя всё это в конечном итоге зависит..

Расскажу чуть-чуть нашего секрета - когда приходят люди с совсем уж разным уровнем, они начинают помогать и учить друг друга - это происходит как-то само, но происходит все время. Кто поопытней, говорит как он сам учил и какие способы применял - и показывает. Им - приятно, новичкам - полезно  :)
И работает! К концу занятия - они уже вырабатывают систему и работают в одном темпе!

Кстати перестают ходить редко... но чаще те, у кого уровень ниже - видимо, им хочется принять участие в беседе, они у нас жаркие обычно)))) Но, как показало время, даже те, кто уходил - возвращаются! Уютно им у нас, видимо...Что приятно!  :)

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #175 : 16 сентября 2013, 11:21:16 »
Может немного не в тему)
Сегодня по дороге на работу прошелся по переулочкам от сретенского бульвара, какой же тут классный район, рекомендую прогуляться после школы :)

это точно - район прекрасный! теперь вы понимаете, почему я всегда хожу от школы до разных станций метро?  ;) стараюсь каждый раз разной дорогой  :)

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #174 : 16 сентября 2013, 10:39:38 »
Не переживайте - мы выстраиваем каждое занятие индивидуально, каждый раз учитывая уровень языковой подготовки и при необходимости делим на подгруппы.

Даш, оно всё понятно...что можно подстроиться, что не хватает преподавателей.. В среду ты так вовсе ведёшь одна..
Но согласись, это всё полумеры.  даже читая текст постоянно видишь, что одни делают это  бегло, другие же едва вспоминают как читаются слова..:-( Именно по этой причине в клубе такая большая текучка и хорошо знающие английский посетители часто его довольно быстро бросают.. ;-(

С уважением, Владимир

P.S. Не принимай на свой счёт - понятное дело, что не от тебя всё это в конечном итоге зависит..

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #173 : 16 сентября 2013, 09:14:37 »
Может немного не в тему)
Сегодня по дороге на работу прошелся по переулочкам от сретенского бульвара, какой же тут классный район, рекомендую прогуляться после школы :)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #172 : 10 сентября 2013, 18:31:27 »
Going back to discussing the club anthem .. may be, it will be Friends will be friends?

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Another red letter day,
So the pound has dropped and the children are creating,
The other half ran away,
Taking all the cash and leaving you with the lumber.
Got a pain in the chest,
Doctors on strike what you need is a rest
It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Friends will be friends,
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention,
Friends will be friends,
When you're through with life and all hope is lost,
Hold out your hand cos friends will be friends right till the end

Now it's a beautiful day,
The postman delivered a letter from your lover,
Only a phone call away,
You tried to track him down but somebody stole his number,