Автор Тема: Мнение о Клубе  (Прочитано 167145 раз)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Мнение о Клубе
« Ответ #201 : 28 сентября 2013, 12:28:45 »
     The club is very comfortable and positive. Dasha is smashing. Beautiful and clever! You don"t often come across such a combination.

so nice to hear such things about myself! thank you, Iren!

Оффлайн Iren

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #200 : 28 сентября 2013, 02:10:11 »
     The club is very comfortable and positive. Dasha is smashing. Beautiful and clever! You don"t often come across such a combination.

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #199 : 26 сентября 2013, 09:03:08 »
Hi, guys!   :)

Writing to say great thanks for yesterday's evening - it was so fun! And after our Enlish Club was over, I was so pleased to hear "It would be wonderful to gather like this everyday!"

Waiting for you next Monday!

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #198 : 25 сентября 2013, 23:14:44 »
And as far as I know, our teachers are now thinking of splitting into two on Monday (when there are two teachers).

Vladimir, you're absolutly right!

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #197 : 25 сентября 2013, 22:27:25 »
Hi,
Amnm,  what'd ya feel 'bout group separation in the kiddy club , guys?! Gathering them all together just doesn't make sense :)
I meant the English club for adults ;-) I think the same goes for the kiddy club, too.

I truly believe it'll be much better to hold the kiddy club in separately ( each group goes to different classroom. I guess it'll be more productive, it's easier to concentrate in a small group rather then in a croud.
Yeah, it goes without saying. And as far as I know, our teachers are now thinking of splitting into two on Monday (when there are two teachers).

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн Nd

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #196 : 25 сентября 2013, 21:44:03 »
Amnm,  what'd ya feel 'bout group separation in the kiddy club , guys?! Gathering them all together just doesn't make sense :) I truly believe it'll be much better to hold the kiddy club in separately ( each group goes to different classroom. I guess it'll be more productive, it's easier to concentrate in a small group rather then in a croud.
К чёрту всё : берись и делай

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #195 : 25 сентября 2013, 00:45:19 »
Hi Konstantin,

Yes, I just looked through the messages in the Forum and that is why decided to draw few lines. It looks so funny when the forum participants communicate in Russian. What is the English club then for?
:) Yeah, I get your point. Moreover, at first, I did not understand all that either, but now (just to minimize the probability of being misunderstood  :)) I usually answer the question in the original language (used by the person who askes the original question :) )

And that is a pity that only few share my opinion about different approach to different English levels. I think it is so obvious and goes without saying.
I couldn't agree more! By the way, last time I visited the club (this Monday, September the 23-th), a lot of visitors were asking questions about conditional sentences in the English language - as a result, nearly all that club session turned into a Yemi's lecture about conditional sentences of different types :) . On the one hand it is really useful, on the other hand - I have already attended 4 (or even more) Yemi's lectures on this subject and known it by heart :) Moreover, I think, It is for the participants of the club to study all that stuff at home, and not make our teachers spend lots of their time at the club on lectures and other explanations, IMHO. The club is first of all supposed to be for practice, not for teaching, however tough it may sound to some of our visitors!

Anyway I see the tendency and it is that people with good command of English who used to visit it earlier do not visit this club any more.

That is exactly what I am so much concerned about! Like you, I noticed it long ago.. :(

Vladimir, please inform when you plan to visit the club. Maybe next Monday, September 30? If so I will be glad to come too.
No problem. I am going to visit the club both this Wednesday and next Monday (September 30, exactly as you like). So, see you next Monday! ;-)

Regards, Vladimir

Konstantin

• Гость
« Ответ #194 : 24 сентября 2013, 16:05:27 »
Hi everybody,

Yes, I just looked through the messages in the Forum and that is why decided to draw few lines. It looks so funny when the forum participants communicate in Russian. What is the English club then for?

And that is a pity that only few share my opinion about different approach to different English levels. I think it is so obvious and goes without saying. Anyway I see the tendency and it is that people with good command of English who used to visit it earlier do not visit this club any more.

Vladimir, please inform when you plan to visit the club. Maybe next Monday, September 30? If so I will be glad to come too.

With kind regads,

Konstantin

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #193 : 23 сентября 2013, 22:57:54 »
о, не знаю как сейчас, но раньше Google переводчик переводил на английский "Доброе утро, мистер Президент!" как "Good morning, Mr. Putin"

так что с English переводчиками стоит быть аккуратными)))

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #192 : 22 сентября 2013, 23:38:24 »
Hi,

Так кто же с этим спорит-то? ;-)

А те, кто считают, что компьютерного перевода достаточно, просто не сталкивались с английским языком в своей жизни сколь-нибудь серьёзно и не знают цены таких вот ошибок ;-)))

P.S. Пример перевода классный, я долго смеялся :-)))))

С уважением, Владимир

Знать английский в наше время просто необходимо!
Часто слышу мнения, что учить его необязательно. Есть куча электронных переводчиков, в которые вводишь текст, а они выдают перевод...
А в итоге получается, примерно так:

Оффлайн Nd

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #191 : 22 сентября 2013, 22:59:29 »
Часто слышу мнения, что учить его необязательно. Есть куча электронных переводчиков, в которые вводишь текст, а они выдают перевод...
Выбирайте достойного преподавателя, который реально умеет разговаривать и может научить разговаривать по-английски, и всё у Вас будет ладненько  8)
К чёрту всё : берись и делай

Оффлайн О.М.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #190 : 21 сентября 2013, 18:48:14 »
Тигран приходил в английский клуб в среду?

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #189 : 21 сентября 2013, 17:45:18 »
Hi,

2info:
     To Konsnantin.  It  is not exactly possiblle to arrange every English club strictly according to everybody's level. People come and go. Some of you, for whom we invite special teachers,  sometimes dissappear not letting us know. 
  I do not want you to put a finger on anybody, but who were them? ;-)
 Surely, you mean our "unattended group" that used to be ruled by Michael. As for Konstantin and me - we hadly ever missed the classes with him.
 If you are talking about high turnover in the club on the whole - that is not our fault. We attended the club rather diligently.

If you are interested in the club, which is comfortable, intelligent, easily affordable from the point of view of the price, you'll never find a better one.
Had it been said in March or April, I would have agreed with you. Before that time, the club had been value for money anyway.  But in April (as far as I remember the exact date) you raised the price dramatically (from 1000 to 1400 RUR for a four-time ticket) and many people stopped attending it.  Now I think one can find some alternatives for nearly the same price quite easily...

By the way you might ask the teachers to concentrate on Grammar from time to time The grammar of some of you, though very good speakers, needs improvement.
The fact of the matter is that for most of the people who attend the club now, it would be too tough to ask questions about grammar ;-) Many of them can hardly read rather simple texts without making mistakes... Were there at least two groups, with one of them being much stronger than the other, such questions would be asked pretty often.

I would not want to blame our leaders who arranged the whole thing, but now the club is really a long way from perfection. And splitting into smaller groups according to levels (and not according to opinions of the parcticipants themselves - self assessing is not always correct you know :) )  is not our wish but an obvious necessity!

P.S. If I thought you could not  handle all that, I would have left the club long ago.

Regards,  Vladimir

Оффлайн АЛЁНА

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #188 : 21 сентября 2013, 17:28:57 »

Оффлайн Смайлик

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #187 : 21 сентября 2013, 13:34:47 »
Наш  English club создан для того, чтобы даже не выезжая из Москвы можно было иметь постоянную языковую практику.