Автор Тема: Мнение о Клубе  (Прочитано 167118 раз)

илхом

• Гость
письмо
« Ответ #216 : 10 октября 2013, 12:56:37 »
Dear Friends,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank our members, who shared their evening with us on Monday at the club. I personally had a great time. The song was amazingly awesome, with the funny lyrics. We then went on to talk about healthy food. I discovered an interesting fact ...... by the end of the discussion everybody confessed of eating at Mc Donalds' from time to time.
We ended, reminding ourselves of the importance of healthy meals.  I'm looking forward to our next conversation class.
BR,
Yemi
 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi,

BTW, I order not to confuse newcomers with somewhat outdated information, I suggest the copywriters of our school site should remove the following thing from the page with the advertisement of the club:

"Мы организуем группу для начинающих и так называемых “false beginners” (людей, давно учивших английский язык). Мы научим Вас «кусочку» английского языка, необходимого для того, чтобы в поездке за рубеж «не пропасть» в городе – спросить дорогу, попросить об услуге в магазине, ресторане, гостинице, ответить на вопросы таможенной и пограничной службы и т.д.

Курс длится 1 месяц – 4 занятия".

Needless to say, that this kind of group is no more (it ceased to function nearly two years ago ;) ) and the whole page needs some updating.

Thank you in advance!

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Мнение о Клубе
« Ответ #215 : 09 октября 2013, 23:13:07 »
Today we played Alias at the second part of our English Club today - we love it! And we have an idea of some kind of a mix of a quest game and a little theater next time!

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #214 : 09 октября 2013, 22:56:06 »
OMG, to see it all is even more terrible, than to listen about

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #213 : 09 октября 2013, 16:52:56 »
Yeah, we had a great evening at our English Club! I have a great will power - still no c Donalds'!  ;D

and here's the video we talked about
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #212 : 09 октября 2013, 00:14:42 »
Dear Friends,
I would like to seize this opportunity to thank our members, who shared their evening with us on Monday at the club. I personally had a great time. The song was amazingly awesome, with the funny lyrics. We then went on to talk about healthy food. I discovered an interesting fact ...... by the end of the discussion everybody confessed of eating at Mc Donalds' from time to time.
We ended, reminding ourselves of the importance of healthy meals.  I'm looking forward to our next conversation class.
BR,
Yemi
 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #211 : 07 октября 2013, 11:47:43 »
Looking forward to see you at the English Club tonight!

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #210 : 01 октября 2013, 12:29:14 »
Hi,As for me - yes, I did ;-)

Regards, Vladimir

Glad to hear it!  :)

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #209 : 01 октября 2013, 09:59:23 »
Hi,
First of all thank you all for the great dancing tonight! It was so incendiary!  8) 8) 8)
Today in our English Club we returned the tradition and had an experience with dividing our members into two different groups according to their English level. What's your opinion? Did you like it?
As for me - yes, I did ;-)

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #208 : 30 сентября 2013, 22:49:42 »
Good evening, guys!

First of all thank you all for the great dancing tonight! It was so incendiary!  8) 8) 8)

Today in our English Club we returned the tradition and had an experience with dividing our members into two different groups according to their English level. What's your opinion? Did you like it?

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #207 : 30 сентября 2013, 00:23:50 »
Hi,

Thank you, vis604. "The copywriters" of the site will return back to the almost forgotten idea about the false beginners, of which there is a great number. We"ll think it over and try to revive the forgotten dusiness.

Well..It depends on the goal you pursue. Your goal and mine seem to differ :)
 As for me, I wish there would be fewer beginners and many more advanced speakers at our club.
 I wanted you to remove this advert completely just to reduce the number of the beginners (at least, there will be fewer of them among newcomers). But we can also save this advert, but cut off the current and prospective beginners (and false beginners) from the rest of the club by separating them into another group.

This is one more thing for you to think over :)

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #206 : 29 сентября 2013, 23:53:01 »
     Thank you, vis604. "The copywriters" of the site will return back to the almost forgotten idea about the false beginners, of which there is a great number. We"ll think it over and try to revive the forgotten business.

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Мнение о Клубе
« Ответ #205 : 29 сентября 2013, 18:48:51 »
Hi,

BTW, In order not to confuse newcomers with somewhat outdated information, I suggest the copywriters of our school site should remove the following thing from the page with the advertisement of the club:

"Мы организуем группу для начинающих и так называемых “false beginners” (людей, давно учивших английский язык). Мы научим Вас «кусочку» английского языка, необходимого для того, чтобы в поездке за рубеж «не пропасть» в городе – спросить дорогу, попросить об услуге в магазине, ресторане, гостинице, ответить на вопросы таможенной и пограничной службы и т.д.

Курс длится 1 месяц – 4 занятия".

Needless to say, that this kind of group is no more (it ceased to function nearly two years ago ;) ) and the whole page needs some updating.

Thank you in advance!

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #204 : 29 сентября 2013, 09:38:45 »
Hi,
To vis604.  Could you repeat the messages about the drawbacks of the English club?

I surely can, but what for? ;-)
You can see them right on this page.. I meant the very same problems with different levels of Enlgish and the fact that some people use the English club as an English course, others - just for fun and entertainment, and only a few ones (being good speakers and realising their actual goals)  - as a means of keeping their English speach afloat or  improving it (the way it is supposed to be!). I think the number of the participants of the last-named type must prevail.

Besides, there are no independent ways of testing participants to determine their actual level of Engish - I suggested you work out some tests on our website to fulfil this but none of your team paid attention to it.. :(

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #203 : 29 сентября 2013, 00:55:20 »
To vis604.  Could you repeat the messages about the drawbacks of the English club?

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #202 : 28 сентября 2013, 21:41:33 »
Hi,

The club is very comfortable and positive.
To some extent - yes, but it is not rid of some obvious (and very annoying) drawbacks (see the messages of Konstantin and mine), either ;-(
Dasha is smashing. Beautiful and clever! You don"t often come across such a combination.
I cannot say anything bad about Dasha in particular - she's really doing her best and has even tried to further splitting into two groups according to the levels of participants on Mondays - the measures, that other leaders of the club seem to be reluctant to take ;-)
 We still have a lot of things to do..

Regards, Vladimir