Автор Тема: State examination ЕГЭ  (Прочитано 12349 раз)

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: State examination ЕГЭ
« Ответ #27 : 29 сентября 2016, 10:37:33 »
Task 1 №84
A1 B6 C3 D7 E2 F4

Оффлайн sfbezkoils

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #26 : 29 сентября 2016, 10:33:01 »
Task 38
A -3
B -5
C -4
D -6
E- 1
F- 7

Оффлайн Червячек

• Ветеран
  • Гомункул
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #25 : 29 сентября 2016, 10:32:41 »
№1 task 38

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #24 : 29 сентября 2016, 10:30:06 »
task 1 №38
A3 B5 C4 D6 E1 F7

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #23 : 29 сентября 2016, 10:29:55 »
Task 38

Оффлайн Maksim Chemarda

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #22 : 27 сентября 2016, 14:08:12 »
Task 2.
Where is the location of your swimming pool?
What are the opening hours of swimming pool?
Is sauna available?
What is the price for 3 months?
Do you have discounts for students?
Task 3.
I took this photo couple months ago. There is my good friend on the photo. She is a doctor and she was writing some notes in her copybook. I took this photo because I really like the atmosphere. I decided to show you this picture because you want to work in the hospital and I thought that you would like this photo
Task 4.
First photo shows us probably a zoo. There are a bear and people who are taking photos of it.
Second photo shows us a wild life. There are just a bear in the forest.
these photos have some similar things. One of them is that both pictures have bear. The second one is that the bears are standing.
The difference is that one the first photo the bear is in the zoo and a lot of people are taking pictures of it. On the second photo the bear is in the wild life and it is full of energy.
I think that for animals better to live in the wild life because they can do whatever they want.

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #21 : 27 сентября 2016, 14:06:08 »
                                                                                              fipi
1. Where is the swimming pool situated?
2. When does it work?
3. Does it have got a sauna in it?
4. How does it cost for 3 months?
5. Do they have got discounts for students?
This is a very old picture of a driver. I took this photo 5 years ago, when I was in the fifth class. I went from the museum with him,when I was no money, so he did not take money from me. He was very kind to me. His name is John and he is from London. I am showing you this photo, because I want to show you a very kind person, I want you to be as kind as he is.
This photos show us bears. One of them is white and the second one is black. The black one is wild and free, but the white one is in the zoo and everyone take photos of it. As for me, the wild style of living is better of wild animals. There are wils, so why the must live in zoos or somewhere else. They must live in the wild nature.

Оффлайн цыкунов олег

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #20 : 27 сентября 2016, 14:05:36 »
N3
In the first picture there is a bear in the zoo and people photographing it. In the second picture bear is along. The pictures have something in common. In both pictures there is a bear. This way similarities finish. The pictures are quiet different. In the first picture people are photographing bear sitting in the zoo but in the second picture bear is walking along in the forest. I`d prefer the photo N2 because it is more natural and better for animals.

Оффлайн Червячек

• Ветеран
  • Гомункул
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #19 : 27 сентября 2016, 14:03:02 »
                                                                                 Task 2.   
1) Do you know the location of the swimming pool?
2) When does it works?
3) Do you have sauna there?
4) What is the price for three months?
5) Do you have any discounts for students?

Task 3.
I have chosen the photo number 2. I took this photo when I was a the hospital. In this photo you can see my mother. She is working as a nurse and helping me with my headake. I took this photo, because she was asking me to do it. I decided to show it to my friends, because I am proud of her.
                                                                                   Task 4.

At the first picture you can see a white bear at the zoo. At the second picture you can see a brown bear at the nature. This pictures have in common two bears. The pictures are different, because at the first you can see a white bear, but at the second it's brown, the first picture was made at the zoo, the second one was made at the nature. I prefer a wild king of life for animals, because it's will be better for them to live at the nature.

Оффлайн Babkova_ira

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #18 : 27 сентября 2016, 13:53:20 »
Task 2.
Where is the location of your swimming pool?
What are the opening hours of swimming pool?
Is sauna available?
What is the price for 3 months?
Do you have discounts for students?
Task 3.
I took this photo couple months ago. There is my good friend on the photo. She is a doctor and she was writing some notes in her copybook. I took this photo because I really like the atmosphere. I decided to show you this picture because you want to work in the hospital and I thought that you would like this photo
Task 4.
First photo shows us probably a zoo. There are a bear and people who are taking photos of it.
Second photo shows us a wild life. There are just a bear in the forest.
these photos have some similar things. One of them is that both pictures have bear. The second one is that the bears are standing.
The difference is that one the first photo the bear is in the zoo and a lot of people are taking pictures of it. On the second photo the bear is in the wild life and it is full of energy.
I think that for animals better to live in the wild life because they can do whatever they want.

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #17 : 27 сентября 2016, 13:52:56 »
fipi
task 2
1.Where is the swimming pool situated in London?
2. When does it work?
3. Have you got a sauna?
4. How does it cost?
5. Do you have a discounts for students?

task 3
So, I want to tell you about my photo!! I like take a photo so much!!! This photo I took 3 years ago in library. In the photo you can see a librarian Josie. She is my favourite english lady. When I was 10, she was my first english teacher. I took this photo when I came in London and visited her. She was very happy! and she was glad for me becuse I study in Russia! She loves Russia so much. And I took this photo because I want to memorializing her face and reaction. I like this photo so much because she is happy and when I look to this photo, Josie says me:"You are going to the right way. I miss you so much". And I decied to show this picture because it's a very special for me, she is my second mum!! I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!

task 4
On the first photo you can see a bear in the Zoo, on the second photo you can see bear too, but in forest, I think. On two photos you can see bears, but one of theme lives in zoo and another animal lives free. As for me, I recommend to wild animals live in freedom, because I think if bears live in forests or different kind of nature, they will be a really animals and they could find a meal, hunt to fish or some one else. And in the Zoo they can't do anything and they are dead because it is too boring life for them.

Оффлайн sfbezkoils

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #16 : 27 сентября 2016, 13:52:41 »
I would like to tell you about friend Pablo. He's a taxist and makes both ends meet. This photo was taken when he met me in the airport. I went to his motherland (Italy) and he conducted me a tour in Rome. He has been living there for about 15 years and know everything about the city. He's a really good guy but he can't find himself in life. His car is very old but still working. I show this picture  to my friend  as it's an example of person who continues his life despite his fails.

Оффлайн пирожок с малинкой🍓

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #15 : 27 сентября 2016, 13:48:00 »
task 2.
there is location of the swimming pool?
what are the working hours of the pool?
is there sauna availability ?
what is the price for 3 months?
do you have any discounts for students ?
task 3.
this photo was taken 20 years ago.
there is my father om this photo.
he is cheking his new car.
this photo took my brother.
because another photo chose Ira.
task 4.
the first photo was taken in moscow zoo. people are taking photo of the bear.
 the second photo was taken in the forest. the bear just sitting .
in common things are that on both photoes there are bears .
the difference betwen photos are that in the first there are people.
i d prefer first kind of life for wild animals.
because they are safity here.

Оффлайн That Guy

• Ветеран
  • ?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #14 : 27 сентября 2016, 13:40:53 »
                                                                                            Task 2

1. Where is this pool located?
2. When it is opening?
3. Does this pool have a sauna?
4. How mutch does it costs for 3 months?
5. Is there any discounts for students?

Task 3

Photo 2.

- I took this photo when i was small.
- This is my mum in the photo and she is a nurse.
- She is preparing to heal me.
- I took this photo, because she was really beautiful and a wonderful nurse
- I decided to show you this photo, because this is one of my best photos i ever took.

Оффлайн цыкунов олег

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #13 : 27 сентября 2016, 13:34:33 »
I chose photo N1. I took this photo many years ago when i was young. We were with my own  lady and her husband in Antarctida. In the photo you can see my father driving a car and talking to somebody. The weather is fine. I took this photo because i wanted to keep it in our family album. I decided to show this photo to my friend because i wanted to reccomend him this place.