Автор Тема: The use of the forum!!!  (Прочитано 74118 раз)

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: The use of the forum!!!
« Ответ #7 : 26 ноября 2013, 12:08:40 »
It seems a good idea to me - I mean a mini blog - just to announce future topics for meetings or to tell smth interesting of what is going on in a few words - impressions or afterwords of our evenings, maybe to share some funny materials (like a fairy tale in verse, which Alena had sent to me " LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD AND THE WOLF", I'll bring it soon), maybe songs or photos or something.... but how may the mini blog differ from the communication on the forum I do not know - we should think about it!
It'll be nice.  masquerades, I love it 8)

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : 24 ноября 2013, 21:30:08 »
It seems a good idea to me - I mean a mini blog - just to announce future topics for meetings or to tell smth interesting of what is going on in a few words - impressions or afterwords of our evenings, maybe to share some funny materials (like a fairy tale in verse, which Alena had sent to me " LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD AND THE WOLF", I'll bring it soon), maybe songs or photos or something.... but how may the mini blog differ from the communication on the forum I do not know - we should think about it!

Оффлайн Iren

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 28 сентября 2013, 02:14:52 »
Wassup:)  It"ll be cool to have a kind of a mini blog in here for fun :)
     And who are you?

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 25 сентября 2013, 23:00:58 »
Hi,

As for me, why not! ;-) But there are still too few people in here, who are willing (and are able ;-) to communicate, however sad it may be...;-(

BTW, are you going to attend (or just visit it once to have a look) our club either on Monday or on Wednesday?

We'd be very glad to meet you... Good English speakers are always welcome (and in great demand at the club, I should say :) ).

Regards, Vladimir

Оффлайн Nd

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 25 сентября 2013, 21:32:25 »
К чёрту всё : берись и делай

Оффлайн vis604

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 03 февраля 2011, 10:13:34 »
Hi Yemi,
Nice to see you here :) I fully agree with you and also want to shake up our respectable audience a little bit ;-)
You are sure to remember, that I have tried doing it more than once but all my attempts have failed so far.  I think most of people are simply afraid of making mistakes when writing in English. Anyway, it is up to them whether to write something here or not :)
At least, we can talk to each other first, maybe other people will join us a little bit later.

I would like to ask you a question. How long have you been living in Moscow?
I have already noticed that your command of russian is rather good. When and where did you master this language?

Regards,
Vladimir

Оффлайн yemi

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Don't worry about a thing, 'cos every little......
    • Просмотр профиля
The use of the forum!!!
« Ответ #1 : 02 февраля 2011, 09:41:25 »
Hi guys,
I would like to seize this opportunity to cordially invite you all to take active part in our forum. This is supposed to be a way of closing the gap/bridge of time between us and help improve our writing skills. There are lots and lots of topics, news and events to be discussed.
We would be glad to see you all using this forum and improving your English.
We are looking forward to seeing you here.
'yemi :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)