Автор Тема: The Art of Handling People / Искусство Общения  (Прочитано 60248 раз)

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: The Art of Handling People / Искусство Общения
« Ответ #167 : 20 октября 2021, 15:59:55 »
«The mind is everything. What you think you become». Buddha
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #166 : 06 октября 2021, 21:44:52 »

What People Will not Do

These are some of the things that people generally will not do. They will not look beyond their own self interest. Their first thought is "where do I come in?" or "what will I gain?" New ideas are hard sledding because people will not accept changes willingly.
     It is considered that people are negative by nature. People will not differ from the crowd.
Doctor Paul P. Parker

Couldn't agree more. Some people are either selfish or afraid of changes, or both..

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля

What People Will not Do

These are some of the things that people generally will not do. They will not look beyond their own self interest. Their first thought is "where do I come in?" or "what will I gain?" New ideas are hard sledding because people will not accept changes willingly.
     It is considered that people are negative by nature. People will not differ from the crowd.
Doctor Paul P. Parker

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #164 : 28 апреля 2021, 12:12:16 »
    To Das. I believe this advice can be successfully used in the teacher's work.

They might hesitate for a while, but in the long run they will!

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #163 : 17 апреля 2021, 15:18:05 »

What People Will Do

There are certain things that people generally will do. They will readily, easily and promptly do things that are repeatedly suggested to them. It is said that 70 percent of the people respond easily to suggestions. People will follow all habits. They will follow all slogans.
Doctor Paul P. Parker

To Das. I believe this advice can be successfully used in the teacher's work.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #162 : 09 апреля 2021, 00:58:27 »

What People Will Do

There are certain things that people generally will do. They will readily, easily and promptly do things that are repeatedly suggested to them. It is said that 70 percent of the people respond easily to suggestions. People will follow all habits. They will follow all slogans.
Doctor Paul P. Parker

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
     What other angle can we look at the matter?

This is the only possible one!

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля

Didn't get that one from the very beginning. If we look at the matter from this angle, you are certainly right.

What other angle can we look at the matter?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
    So do I. Real life and the life we are having now can't be compared. What I am driving at is the following: we can be easily  handled in the life we are leading now.

Didn't get that one from the very beginning. If we look at the matter from this angle, you are certainly right.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
     For me it's just a little bit trickier. I personally prefer real life communication.

So do I. Real life and the life we are having now can't be compared. What I am driving at is the following: we can be easily  handled in the life we are leading now.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #157 : 13 апреля 2020, 16:43:06 »
     The way of life we are having now seems to be one of the best ways to handle people.

For me it's just a little bit trickier. I personally prefer real life communication.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #156 : 11 апреля 2020, 13:10:33 »
     The way of life we are having now seems to be one of the best ways to handle people.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #155 : 17 декабря 2017, 23:52:06 »
      The art of handling people is closely connected with The Art of Communication which we were doing last school year. Isn't it, DAS?
     How are you working on this textbook?  What are you going to do next term as far as this important language and psichological topic is concerned? Could you possibly introduce Dima into this subject and remind Yemi of it?

Me and Yemi use this coursebook at our lessons rather often. I'll get in touch with Dima and we'll discuss this topic.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #154 : 16 декабря 2017, 16:01:01 »
      The art of handling people is closely connected with The Art of Communication which we were doing last school year. Isn't it, DAS?
     How are you working on this textbook?  What are you going to do next term as far as this important language and psichological topic is concerned? Could you possibly introduce Dima into this subject and remind Yemi of it?

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #153 : 20 сентября 2016, 20:08:14 »
The headmistress of our school looks always amazing!!  Vera Ivanovna is so charming and elegant!

I couldn't agree with you more! You are absolutely right!