Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 781403 раз)

Оффлайн Хрум-Хрумыч

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2877 : 02 октября 2018, 10:49:49 »
                                                                                  Ex.22.2
1. The Russian Federation occupies over 17 million square kilometres.
2. In the west the Russian Federation borders on Norway, Finland, the Baltic States, Belorussia, the Ukraine.
3. In the east it is washedbu the Pacific Ocean.
4. The Urals divide the country into two parts: the larger part of the country is in Asia and the smaller - in Europe.
5. Siberia has the tundra lands, to the south stretches the taiga, in the souths are steppes.
6. In the far norh of Siberia are the tundra lands, to the south stretches taiga. The deserts and semideserts cover most of the area around the northern shores of the Caspian Sea.
7. The most important rivers of the western plains are the Volga, the Dnieper, the Don. They flow northward through the vast area parallel to one another.
8. The highest mountain chains are situated in the south-east of the country, the Caucasus between the Caspian and Black Seas andthe Pamirs in Asia.
9. The greatest lake the Caspian Sea and the deeepest - lake Baikal

Оффлайн NASTIA.NOVI.aue

• bang
  • Ветеран
  • Флексим
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2876 : 02 октября 2018, 10:49:37 »
1.occupies over 17 million square kilometeres.
2.in the west the Russian Federation borders on Norway,Finland,the Baltic States,Belorussia,the Ukraine.
3.in the east it is washed by the Pacific Ocean.
4.The Urals divide the country
ауе

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2875 : 02 октября 2018, 10:47:42 »
                                                    Ex.2 p.22
1.The RussianFederation occupies over 17 million square kilometres.
2.In the west the Russian Federation borders on Norway,Finland,the Baltic State,Belorussia,the Ukraine.
3.In the the east it is washed by the Pacific Ocean.
4.The Urals divide the country into two parts.
5.Inthe Far North of Siberia are the tundra lands,to the south stretches the taiga,in the the south are steppes.
6.The desrets and smideserts cover most of the area around the northern shores of the Caspian Sea.
7.The most important rivers  of the wastern plains are The Volga,the Dnipier,the Don.
8.Among them are  the worlds greatest lake theCaspian Sea and the deepest-lake Baikal.
9.The highest mountainchains are situated  in the south-east of the country,the Caucasus between the Caspian and Black Seas and the Pamirs in Asia.
10.There is no otherin the worlds whose natureis more varied than that of the Russian Fedaration.
11.The reserves of timber,oil,coal,iron,gold and metals.
12.The population OF Russia is 140 million people.
13.Russia is bigger than USA.

Оффлайн Михаил Балтайс

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2874 : 02 октября 2018, 10:47:05 »
1 the Russian federation occupy over 17 million square kilomters.
2 The Norway, Finland the baltic states the bellorussia and the ukraine.
3 the pacific ocean.
4 the urals devide  the country into two parts the larger part in asia and the smaller in  europe.
5 siberia is land of mighty forests and mighty rivers. in the north.
6 the tundra lands are in far north of siberia to the south stretches taiga. the deserts and semideserts are cover most of area aroun the nothern shore s of the caspian sea.
7  the volga the dniepr the don.  they flow into to pacific.
8  in the south  east.the caucasus.
9 the caspian sea is the greatest lake and the deepest lake baikal.
10 because this cuntry is immense.
11 the timber, oil, coal, iron gold and metals.
12 the russian federation bigger than usa.
13 the population of the russia is about 140 million people.

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2873 : 30 сентября 2018, 12:58:07 »
GRAMMAR EXERCISES
EXERCISE VI PAGE -5- -6-
                               I
1. I wonder what his next move is it.
2. Have you heard the latest news?
3. I like this picture the most.
4. The more I think about this case, the more I want to do it.
5. Today I'm not as tired as yesterday, but much more than usual.
6. He's more like his father than his brothers.
7. I want to ask him to help us. He is the smartest and most capable in our group and I am sure he will do it everyone.
8. I would not like to discuss this issue any further: everything is quite clear.
9. "How many years is your sister older than you?" - "For three years."
10. The more you study now, the more exams you'll pass.
                               II
- Your hometown is also far from Moscow, Baku or Odessa?
- Not as far as Baku, but much further than Odessa.
Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн Ilya191

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Letter
« Ответ #2872 : 27 сентября 2018, 21:28:06 »
                                                                                                                                                   Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                       25.09.18
Dear Mary,

I am glad to receive a letter from you. I was really bored with my chemistry lessons.

Yes! I drink 1.5 liters of pure water per day. I tried to consume vitamins. I eat vegetables every day. A good sleep at night makes any human really fresh, happy and strong. I am not a super healthy guy, but i think that if you want, you can drink a glass of champagne or a glass of wine.

I am really happy for you! What sea did you choose? Do you like the salt sea water? When was the last time you were at the seaside?

Sorry, Mary, I have to go. I need to finish the project in chemistry. I will be waiting for your answer!

Best wishes,
Ilya

Оффлайн Ilya191

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Letter
« Ответ #2871 : 27 сентября 2018, 14:02:59 »
                                                                                                                                                     Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                       27.09.18
Dear Jane,

I am glad to receive a letter from you. I have not received a letters from you for a long time.

No, unfortunately I did not travel across Russia. I would like go to Norway. Because there is a very beautiful nature.

Now let's talk about you. You said that you are going to the mountains with your parents, right? Where are these mountains located? Do you prepare the equipment for skiing? What do you think about snowboarding?

Sorry, Jane, I have to go.  I must meet my friend this night. I will be waiting for your answer!

Best wishes,
Ilya

Оффлайн Полинка777

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2870 : 27 сентября 2018, 14:00:12 »
1. Masha doesnt play any sports
2. She doesnt play a musical instrument
3. Masha is watching TV by 1 hours
4. Masha goes out with her friends to the cinema
5. Yes, she does. She wath live music.

Оффлайн Milan

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2869 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:59:52 »
                                                                                               Details

1) Maksim  plays football, basketball.
2) He plays a guitar.
3) He watches TV for half another.
4) He usually sits at home.
5) He doent`s  watch live music.

Оффлайн Макс Амер

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2868 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:59:08 »
Moscow, Russia
27/09/18
Dear Jane,
   Thank you for writing back to me, I haven’t heard from you in a long while. Probably because it took me a while to send a letter back to you… please forgive me! Now that it’s summer time we should have enough time to send loads of letters.
 I don’t have that many duties; we have a worker doing it all. My parent’s never really ask for my help, but I guess it’s important.
     You got a kitten? That’s cool. Do you know what breed it is? Or how old is it?! This is so exciting! I always wanted a kitten. I heard its hard taking care of them though, is that true?
    That’s about it for now, I have to go now, I hope everything is well with you!
Sincerely,
Max

Оффлайн KERZHAKOV

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2867 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:56:28 »
1). Milan does go to the gym.
2). He used the Internet for watching the video and search the information.
3). He listens classic music.
4). He does go to the cinema alone.
5). He never listens to the radio.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2866 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:56:08 »
Moscow, Russia
27 of September
Dear Jane,
Thanks for your letter. Im glad to hear  from you. Sorry, I haven’t read you before.  That’s so cool, you was in Washington.
  Ok, lets talk about your questions. Yes of course, Im travel many times around Russia, most of all I was in European part. If I have a chance, I would like to go to United States of America. Its very interesting country. The North America is other, new part of the word. Furthermore, USA is the most developed country. As you know, our motherland is immense, so there are many many interesting regions.
  Although, I have some questions to you.  Do you like to travel with your parents? Where this mountains are situated?Why do you prefer go to the mountains?
   Sorry, Molly, I need to go now, as I have to help my mum in the kitchen. Hopefully, we can pick up this talk later.
     Best wishes,
     Alexander. 

Оффлайн маша777

• Ветеран
  • Крутышка
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2865 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:52:32 »
1.No,she doesnt go to the gym ever.
2.She uses instagram and vkontakte.
3.She listens to country music.
4.No,she doesnt go to the cinema alone.
5.She never listens to the radio.

Оффлайн Ilya191

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Letter
« Ответ #2864 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:29:42 »
                                                                                                                                                   Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                       25.09.18
Dear Mary,

I am glad to receive a letter from you. I was really bored with my chemistry lessons.

Yes! I drink 1.5 liters of pure water per day. I tried to consume vitamins. I eat vegetables every day. A good sleep at night makes any human really fresh, happy and strong. I am not a super healthy guy, but i think that if you want, you can drink a glass of champagne or a glass of wine.

I am really happy for you! What sea did you choose? Do you like the salt sea water? When was the last time you were at the seaside?

Sorry, Mary, I have to go. I need to finish the project in chemistry. I will be waiting for your answer!

Best wishes,
Ilya

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2863 : 27 сентября 2018, 13:26:45 »
Moscow, Russia
27th of September
Dear Molly,
Thanks for your letter. I am glad to hear it from you. Wow, that’s so cool, now you can stay more time with your sister
  Ok, lets talk about your questions. I think, that babysitting with any is very hard, tedious and boring. As you know, I haven’t got any brothers and sisters in my family, but in my opinion, I agree with this notion. And I like to be single child in my family, because you can do anything you wish in any time.
  Although, I have some questions to you. Do you like New York City? What would you like to visit in NY? Have you got good relationship’s with your cousin? Why?
  Sorry, Molly, I need to go now, as I have to help my mum in the kitchen. Hopefully, we can pick up this talk later.
     Best wishes,
     Alexander.