• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: 3-4-A
« Ответ #6 : 25 марта 2024, 11:18:09 »
Homework for Tuesday, March 26, 2024
Unit 4

Orally:

Main text on page 6 to listen to the speaker 5 times. Mind the correct pronunciation. Learn all new words, know how to pronounce them (Active vocabulary on page 7).

In writing:

Write down the first part of the main text in your copybooks.

Оффлайн croc954

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 15 марта 2024, 12:52:30 »
Homework for Tuesday, March 26, 2024
Unit 4

Guys, here is the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZY_0tYmrs

In case the link does not open, just type "the magnificent seven" in the search bar and click on the full version video. You may activate subtitles as they help you make out what the actors say.

We have watched 30 minutes of the movie by far. If you steal some time during the spring break and watch the next 30 minute episode, that would be great! We will discuss it in the class. In other words, you will have watched half of the movie.

It is not a mandatory assignment. But if you all watch it, it will sure save us some time in the class and allow to devote more time to a discussion.

I hope you enjoy the movie!

Have a terrific spring break!!!

Оффлайн croc954

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 12 марта 2024, 12:32:49 »
Homework for Thursday, March 14, 2024
Unit 4

Orally

1. Listen to the main text of UNIT 4. This is the new Unit. Please listen 4-5 times, read at the speaker's speed and learn all new words.

In writing

1. Please write down 10 questions to the text "The end of the school quarter" (both general and special) from the previous Unit 3. It was your previous homework that I have yet to check.

Please make sure you bring both copybooks (I will take the one with your homework to check), your daybook and that little book "Ice Queen" (if you haven't turned it in yet).

Оффлайн croc954

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 07 марта 2024, 13:26:22 »
Homework for Tuesday, March 12, 2024
Unit 3 "Customs. Traditions. Holidays".

Orally
1. Listen to the text 5 "The end of the school quarter". Give the gist of the text.

In writing

1. Please write down 10 questions to the text "The end of the school quarter" (both general and special). It was your previous homework that I have yet to check.

2. Prepare a one minute monologue (do it in writing first) on the following topic: "What is your family's favourite holiday and why?".

Please make sure you bring both copybooks (I will take the one with your homework to check), your daybook and that little book "Ice Queen" (if you haven't turned it in yet).

Оффлайн croc954

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 05 марта 2024, 15:37:51 »
Homework for Thursday, March 7, 2024
Unit 3 "Customs. Traditions. Holidays".

Orally

1. Listen to the text 5 "The end of the school quarter". Give the gist of the text.

In writing

1. Please write down 10 questions to the text "The end of the school quarter" (both general and special).
2. Write down the whole text.

Оффлайн Alesto

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
3-4-A
« Ответ #1 : 05 марта 2024, 14:53:30 »