Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 781401 раз)

Оффлайн fellaration

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1842 : 14 сентября 2017, 13:45:18 »
                                                                           ~My last holiday~
                                 Hello. My name is Denis. I'm 14 years old and now I study in 9th grade.
In June I was playing guitar, riding my bike, and just have a fun. In the end of first mounth of summer I went to my country side, and stay there for end of july. There I met my friends, rode a bike and help to my parents.
~
In August I come back in the city, and I was relaxing, as I can. We, with my friend played computer games together, play guitars and singing together. It was grate summer.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1841 : 14 сентября 2017, 12:22:55 »
My last summer holidays.

My summer started at 15 of June, because I had final exams for the 9th grade. My exams were more than 2 weeks. What’s why I was waiting for my new summer holidays.
 My holidays stated with a trip to my country house. I was walking with my friends, swimming in the lake, make a barbecue and doing some strange things… I was on my country house all June (From 15 to 31 of June)
 My second part of my summer holidays I spent with my Friend from Moscow. We went to Greece at 2nd of July to Aegina Island. This Island situated in the center of Aegean Sea. There were beautiful, clean, transparent and turquoise sea with a calm and nice beach with a lot of palm trees. There situated a new, modern Sport Complex, so we played there: volleyball, football, water polo, billiards and etc. I met a lot of local teenagers there. Of course we talked just English. I and my friend taught then Russian words, they taught us Greek words. So… we were there more than one month. It was one of the brightest trips in my life.
 The last part of Summer I spent In a sport camp. It situated in Andorra, between Spain and France. At first we went to Barcelona at 7th of August. After that we took an express but to Andorra la vella ( The capital of Andorra). I was swimming, walking, climbing, racing. I met new friends from other countries there. This king of sports serves to improve my physically fit, foster courage and self-control. That’s why young people go in sports. We were there more than 20 days. Sometimes later I learned and understand a new culture and history of a small country.
In the end I want to say for you, that you create your summer. Thank

Оффлайн Артем Бычков

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1840 : 14 сентября 2017, 12:21:26 »
                                                                                        My last holidays.
Before the summer holidays, I was prepared to my final exams. I was waiting my summer vacation, because the last school year was really hard.
In June I took the final exam, it was really hard but after that, I flew to Italy to sport camp. There my friends and I  relaxed lying on the beach. It was really coole. And  we had really hard training. But I think it was  good to us, because it helped us to keep fit. And there are we had a very interesting excursions.
After Italy in July was in my country house. There I was with my family, we made BBQ in the evening. Also I walked with my friends, we played to some board game, outdoors games like football, basketball and other sports games. I was in my country house for 1,5 months. It was really cool I had a relax.
And in the August I was in Moscow. I had many things to do in Moscow. I had to buy new shoes,new dress, new notebooks. And I walked with my Moscow friends. We talked about how we spent our summer time and it was great.

Оффлайн Алиса Сунд

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1839 : 14 сентября 2017, 12:21:13 »
                                                                My last summer holiday.
    In the end of spring and in june a was thinking only about my comming examenations. And I was in Moscow all these time. I also was spending Jule in the city. I was staying at home nearly always. I read much of fantastish and detectivs. Some of them was very clever. I was drawing and painting. In august a was in Kramir with my aunt and her family. We lived on the sea coast and went to swim evry day. My littel cousin began to swim in this adventyre. We was in Simferopol and Sevastopol, viseted myseums and old fortrest.

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1838 : 14 сентября 2017, 12:15:49 »
                                                             my last summer holiday
After the exams i was very happy bacouse i pass it and the holidays begin. I dont travel anywhere and spent my summer in Moscow, i dont like traveling. in Moscow im going to swimming pool, playing tennis, riding a bike, playing computer games and watching TV. As for me wather was fine, i like rain and dont like hot wather. In august i prepearing for school. It was nice summer.

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1837 : 14 сентября 2017, 12:10:19 »
                                                                     My last holiday
  Before my last holiday I felt really exited about it. I thought it would a great holiday. I planned to go to my grandmother in June, right after school exams. In July I wanted to go to France, also I have got a lot of friends there, so I really wanted to meet them. August I planned to spend in Moscow with my friend from my previous school, but unfortunately all my plans got ruined by a chance.
  Right after exams I went to my grandmother. I spent a great time there, so I didn’t want to come back. My grandmother lives downtown, but the airport is in the suburbs so it takes about 60 minutes to go there by car. In the end of June, I said goodbye to my grandmother and took a cab. 25 minutes after my way to airport, we got into a car accident. I felt very scared and it was very painful, but it took only about two or three minutes and then I can remember anything. I felt asleep, and I really thought I was sleeping. I woke up in the hospital 12 days after an accident. I felt very week and tired. I was scared. After I spent 1.5 month in hospital as a recovery period.
 August I spent in Moscow, but four last days of summer I spent in Saint-Petersburg. After a very boring recovery period I was very exited to go there. I went there with my two best friends, we were in most museums of Petersburg. It was great.
In total I cannot say, that my summer was good, also I cannot say that was bad. Unfortunately I was not in France this year, but I was in Petersburg, where I wasn’t about 5 years. Also I met very nice people there, I hope my next holiday would be much better.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1836 : 14 сентября 2017, 12:09:34 »
P 6.EX 5.

1. Oh, no! Nothing of the kind! I enjoy reading.
2. Oh, no! Nothing of the kind! I enjoy working on this article.
3. Oh, no! Nothing of the kind! I enjoy walking.
4. Oh, no! Nothing of the kind! I enjoy talking over the telephone.
5. Oh, no! Nothing of the kind! I enjoy watching TV.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1835 : 14 сентября 2017, 11:57:57 »
                                                                           My summer holiday.

At the end of the spring I went to my countryhouse, so the whole summer I spent there. It was not so interesting as my last summer because of the weather. However I was looking forward to my summer holidays in spring, so I decided not to waste time and bought a new tent. This was an unexpected adventure at the begining of this summer and I enjoyed it. July was not so hot as June, but not boring anyway. My expectations about July were met and I enjoyed driving my bike and taking a boat trip with my elder brother at the end of the month. August was a little bit cold, so I had to wear a coat, well I didn't get ill and went for a walk on a boat again with fishing. I met my expectations about my summer holidays at last, so I really enjoyed it as a big adventure with my friends and relatives at home, countryhouse, going for a boat trip with my brother, tenting with my friends. I really enjoyed this holidays. I was looking for the begining of the new Academical Year. I hope my next summer will be as good as this one.

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1834 : 14 сентября 2017, 10:51:55 »
Hi My name is Suleykova Daniela.My last  holidays i went to Israel.For 4 weeks.I was swimming with the dolphes.I swim in the sea.I went to the MALL,i  was shopping with my mum and my grandmum.And my cousins Tamer,Dana,Maya.After Israel,after i went to Soch.In Sochi i have a house,3 floor house.My bedroom is on the 3 floor.I have 2 rooms,in the 1 room i sleep,in the 2 room i play and i  do my homework.In Sochi i was swimming in the Black Sea,and playing vollyball.

Оффлайн Michael Prokopovich

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1833 : 14 сентября 2017, 10:50:22 »
                                                     how I spent my summer Holidays
Hello my name is Mikhail Prokopovich I'm 13 years old I'm fond of civil aviation computer games in particular Xplane 11, P3d, Cs Go, Rust, and Battlegrounds.Half my summer vacation I spent at home playing in the computer. Half my summer vacation I spent at home playing in the computer. In June I went to the dacha for 2 weeks in balashikha. Upon returning home, I stayed in Moscow for 2 more weeks.
and flew with his mother to Greece in the City of Halkidiki for 2 weeks.
I really enjoyed it in Greece, I swam underwater, picked up shells, saw sea urchins.
Also I tried Greek food Giros this as Shaurma at us in Moscow ate, seafood, shrimp, squid.
When I returned home from Greece, I received a very nice bonus, they let me into the cockpit of the Airbus A320 of Ellinair.
M/Prok

Оффлайн mihail7

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1832 : 14 сентября 2017, 10:49:32 »
 In past summer in july I went to Sochi. I vent to Sochi by train. I with my mother arrived in the guest house. There is I met my friend. We lived near the coast sea. The sea was cyan and warm. The coast was whit black stones. I saw many attractions.
The excursion was so long, and after excursion I`am tired. And 11 o`clock we returned in the guest house. Soch is the expensiest city in the Russia.The Soch is beatuiful city. We spend there eleven days. I spend a great time.

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1831 : 14 сентября 2017, 10:48:53 »
                       :applodisment:my last holiday
I am Slava.My last holiday is good.I was happy.I am traveling.I traveling by plane.First i traveling to greese and sochi.Second i traveling to czech republic.3th i traveling in moscw.4th i go to school and I write about how I spent the summer.also played video games.most importantly, I met Bob in battles without rules and a taeroder ell Bobo.I was also on comicon.went to the movies on transformers 5 the last knight boss is a kid and an alien is a covenant (money is not worth and the rating is not 18+ 1 part and thats more terrible)all movies are getting worse and worse.

Оффлайн УбийцаКрови2003

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1830 : 14 сентября 2017, 10:43:45 »
                 MY LAST SUMMER HOLIDAYS                     
Hi,i am Alex and this is my last summer hoidays. Before the holidays. I was vaiting a good and happy summer holidays, i'ved like to stay home, go to park, play computer games, do sports, reading, go to my friends and...
list of games i've played:CS:GO, Dota 2, Overwatch, PUPG.

June. of holiday i was speeping, eating, go to park with my friends, play computer games, do sports, reading, go to my friends. It's was like i want.

July. thist of july i arrived at summer camp. I'ved like it, i spend more time with my friends.

Aughust. i arrived to my grandother. It was werry boring part of holydays. I was digging potatoes, and paly with my dog,studed math.

So this summer is not werry good and not werry bad. It's medium. It's outfitted my expectations.
And little bit i like that summer holidays is ended.

Do not judge strictly.
влад

Оффлайн Алиса Сунд

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1829 : 12 сентября 2017, 14:06:52 »
p.5,ex.3
1. Same here. I hate waiting.
2. I could not agree more. I like swimming, too.
3. Same here. I hate spending my holiday in a big town.
4. I could not agree more. I like lying in the sun, too.
5. Same here. I hate promising things I can not do.
6. I could not agree more. I like driving a car when you are good at it, too.
7. Same here. I hate going to bed early.
8. I could not agree more. I like walking in the rain, too.

p.5,ex.4
1. He insists on attending the lecture.
2. His hobby is collecting postage stamps.
3. They are busy sitting for their examinations.
4. He is looking forward to going to the country on his holiday.
5. he is tired of

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1828 : 12 сентября 2017, 14:06:29 »
p5 ex3
1) same here. i hate waiting
2) i couldnt agree more. i like swimming, too
3) same here. i hate spending my holiday  in a big town
4) i couldnt agree more. i like lying in the sun too