Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

The use of the forum!!!

(1/38) > >>

Alexey S:

--- Цитата: Ann от 17 мая 2022, 23:16:28 ---     And I usually use the branch  "Мнение о нашей частной школе" to which I contribute myself.  I wish you participated in it, DAS.

--- Конец цитаты ---

As for me, I consider  "Мнение о нашей частной школе" to be the most informative topic covering absolutely all the events which were held at the school.

Ann:
     And I usually use the branch  "Мнение о нашей частной школе" to which I contribute myself.  I wish you participated in it, DAS.

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 09 апреля 2022, 18:51:49 ---     Could you possibly enlarge upon the statement. What exactly branch is really a "separate little world"?

--- Конец цитаты ---

As an example, I can give the branch "Let's enjoy some of the English idioms!" which serves as an excellent source of knowledge about the English language and its peculiar features. I try to review it quite often to make sure I haven't forgotten everything. The visual support of pictures provide a context which makes learning them easy and fun.

Ann:

--- Цитата: DAS от 24 ноября 2021, 10:22:03 ---Can't help agreeing. Moreover, every branch is a separate little world

--- Конец цитаты ---
     Could you possibly enlarge upon the statement. What exactly branch is really a "separate little world"?

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 19 ноября 2021, 23:45:27 ---Unfortunately so. Getting back to the use of the forum statement, the forum  may help you to survive  in our fast moving world because you can use it to create a world of your own.
--- Конец цитаты ---

Can't help agreeing. Moreover, every branch is a separate little world

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии