Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

The use of the forum!!!

<< < (37/38) > >>

Andy:

--- Цитата: Даша от 24 ноября 2013, 21:30:08 ---It seems a good idea to me - I mean a mini blog - just to announce future topics for meetings or to tell smth interesting of what is going on in a few words - impressions or afterwords of our evenings, maybe to share some funny materials (like a fairy tale in verse, which Alena had sent to me " LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD AND THE WOLF", I'll bring it soon), maybe songs or photos or something.... but how may the mini blog differ from the communication on the forum I do not know - we should think about it!

--- Конец цитаты ---
It'll be nice.  masquerades, I love it 8)

Даша:
It seems a good idea to me - I mean a mini blog - just to announce future topics for meetings or to tell smth interesting of what is going on in a few words - impressions or afterwords of our evenings, maybe to share some funny materials (like a fairy tale in verse, which Alena had sent to me " LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD AND THE WOLF", I'll bring it soon), maybe songs or photos or something.... but how may the mini blog differ from the communication on the forum I do not know - we should think about it!

Iren:

--- Цитата: Nd от 25 сентября 2013, 21:32:25 ---Wassup:)  It"ll be cool to have a kind of a mini blog in here for fun :)

--- Конец цитаты ---
     And who are you?

vis604:
Hi,

--- Цитата: Nd от 25 сентября 2013, 21:32:25 ---Wassup:)  It"ll be cool to have a kind of a mini blog in here for fun :)

--- Конец цитаты ---

As for me, why not! ;-) But there are still too few people in here, who are willing (and are able ;-) to communicate, however sad it may be...;-(

BTW, are you going to attend (or just visit it once to have a look) our club either on Monday or on Wednesday?

We'd be very glad to meet you... Good English speakers are always welcome (and in great demand at the club, I should say :) ).

Regards, Vladimir

Nd:
Wassup:)  It"ll be cool to have a kind of a mini blog in here for fun :)

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии